Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalinikanthan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey theres a new charcter comign in. I am sure you all know him he acts in comdey shows. His name is Cheenu. Hemainly coems in crazy mohan's serials and he loosk funny in this one too so we can expect some good laugh in Anjali.

Also we see some encounters of Anjali and Shyam ganesh. hmmm very interestign lets see wht happens.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

ohh...thanks for the brief update, Brintha.

Poor jeeva, I guess the laywer wasnt good to argue 😡

Oh Meli, u need to learn a lot - no serial lawyer is good. They all specialize in "Not bailing out" their clients!!!!!

Thanks Shalini for the update. well well this Supriya seems to be getting more footage !!!!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shalini for the update. 😊. Sure Roja won't go againts her 'subbu' .. yuukks

Again supriya is overtaking Anjali, why she wanted to see the lawyer instead of Anjali? Anjali should be doing that. 😡.

dasa1 thumbnail
thanks shalini for the update
Again we see supriya getting more and more focus slowly in the serial!
dasa1 thumbnail
More than supriya, I feel more fed up with the permanent crying and whining of kaveri.

Her behaviour in court was too childish!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, Shalini 😉

Who is this new person you are talking about? Have they introduced a new character?

Let me guess, Kaveri was doing more whining in the court too?   ðŸ˜†

Roja akka, very true about serial lawyers..
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Shalini for the update. 😊. Sure Roja won't go againts her 'subbu' .. yuukks

Again supriya is overtaking Anjali, why she wanted to see the lawyer instead of Anjali? Anjali should be doing that. 😡.

thanks shalini for the update.

very true vani. i am soo annoyed with CJB for doin that just because Mallika had some decency not to 'co-operate' with him. His serials always feature women who are strong and independant, etc..who win over these bad, guys who put women down. But he's just the same as his baddies!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update shalini! hmmm.. looks like a boring episode. erghh.. this supriya is so annoying! always poking her head into other people's business & trying to fill in for the heroine.😡😡 please supriya stick to hosting & annoying people in namma neram & comedy time.. that's what you do the worst.. sorry best..😆

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
leena i agree and shalini thx 4 da updates kaveri is giving me a headache i wanna throw ice cubes on her.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
another boring episode guys, will come back with the update tomorrow as I am tried today 😉