Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey atina thx 4 da sweet updates. Selva tricked Nithila is so cute and Kalpana blackmailing Ganga is even funny along with Prabha whos helping her is just so cute.
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rojapoooo, prabhakar has a drugged look not b'coz he's sick....that's just the way he looks! πŸ˜†
I mean, he's got small droopy eyes below his thick eyebrows that always make him look sleepy. His hair looks as if he has just woken up. He is hardly clean-shaven and he speaks with a soft monotonous tone in his voice. It's all part of his personality, I suppose.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spain

rojapoooo, prabhakar has a drugged look not b'coz he's sick....that's just the way he looks! πŸ˜†
I mean, he's got small droopy eyes below his thick eyebrows that always make him look sleepy. His hair looks as if he has just woken up. He is hardly clean-shaven and he speaks with a soft monotonous tone in his voice. It's all part of his personality, I suppose.

Yupe, he was like this in the beginning of Malargal and Penn before they replaced him and even in Annamalai and Manaivi, he looked like this. Its probaly a part of his personality as u had wroteπŸ˜‰

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update atina! hmmm.. i like the way selva tricked nithila. it's a really cute scene but as usual nithila spoils it with her glum face & screaming.😭😭 i think nithila screams more than she speaks.😑😑😑

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

im getting frustrated with nithila's look & action now... everytime i see her frowning or have the don't-care-what-you-say-but-im-staying-like-this argh 🀒

am desparately waiting for the new 'twist' that is going to happen anytime to take my focus off it...

i have a feeling that the murderer of venky might be the new-old person that is going to appear soon?

i actually got confused.. i rem venky calling thamira & giving her an address to drop by for the evidence... so he was not supposed to be in his house right? (rem he escaped to his mistress's house after faking the accident) so why would he be in his house & give his own house address & risk getting caught? is it he secretly moved back home? couldn't be cos the milk guy said he comes by everyday but the ironing guy outside says that no one comes there, even the owner.. i guess im thinking too much lol πŸ˜†

one more thing, i suppose venky knows the killer else he wouldn't have opened the door.. it was wide open & ganga & thamira walked in...

Edited by bluegal - 17 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking about the door the way you said....but other things.....mmm??? god save bluegal....he he he
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi friends, if you are interested to find out how our villi Alamelu is in real life, then watch koffe with Anu clips with Nalini as a guest πŸ˜‰   she is actually a very funny person, a big surprise for me who is used to see her as a villi   πŸ˜†
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Episode 154
Tuesday, May1, 2007

Ganga falls at Aadhi's feet....and begs her to forgive him. But Aadhi refuses. Now Ganga gets fed up and gets up with some attitude he tells," Summa verattathe akka.....Konjam Nithaanamaa pesu.....unakku mattum illa Gopam enakkum varum" Aadhi asks,"Yaaru munnale nikkare nu you know right?" Ganga replie," I know it very well. You better ennai pagaichukkathe.....that is not good for you" As he is telling this he touches his shirt pocket......( Do you all remember ...he changed the sim card from Venky's camera phone ....?)

Originally posted by: atina

Good observation neelambari....actually the scenes were like this...

Ganga going on pleading Aadhi to forgive him...( hospital)

Aadhi goes on making big bandaaaa (hospital)

Suddenly Ganga bends down to fall on Aadhi's feet...even his adiyaals stare at him doing this...but they show half way of bending towrads the floor (hospital)

Immediately ...the very fraction of the same second we see ganga is bending and touching Aadhi's feet....and pleading ( Aadhi's house).....

I wanted to write...but.....as such the update became longer and longer....so I skipped it....and you made me write here.....

atina i figured out this scene... one moment, he was trying to explain things to aathi in the hospital & the next moment, he was begging her but in aathi's home... i suppose aathi left after all that shouting & went home with ganga following her to her home (this scene was not shown) then the scene suddenly switched to aathi's home.. and later aathi asking him to get out (from her house)... πŸ˜› i don't think that was a loophole

Edited by bluegal - 17 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think so.....my dear....it was editer's mistake, I will find out soon.......Until then keep pichufying your thalai bluegal..........he he he he

How come no spoiler today....ha?
patraj thumbnail
Thanks for the update Arina. Watched it too but your updates are more interesting than watching the episode. I think Nithila should cut out her screaming and act more mature. She is not only irritating but an eyesore for us to watch! 😑

PAt