Deception - A Sinister Betrayal...C2- P2

Sujalthegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Deception - A Sinister Betrayal ...... Do Not Believe What You See....?

Link to last part -:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=576955

Meanwhile, down at the City Central Hospital, Rebecca and Akbal, one of Sean's best friends, waited outside Amanda's room, while they waited for the doctor. Out of all of Sean's friends, Akbal was one of the few who stood by Sean. She wasn't there at the time, to support him, but she still believed that Sean could never do anything as atrocious as raping Sarah. By the time Akbal had come back from her holiday, it was too late to do anything, as Sean had already left the city.

All Rebecca and Akbal could think about was, how happy they used to be in the past and now the present just seemed like one big nightmare. None of it seemed real. Neither Akbal nor Rebecca were sure whether the past was a beautiful dream or the present was just one big horrible nightmare. So much had happened after Sean had left.

Suddenly Rebecca heard the door open from Amanda's room and Judy, the doctor came out. Judy was a close friend of Rebecca and Amanda's mother.
"What's happened – Can I see Amanda?" asked Rebecca frantically.
"Err… Rebecca, it's…its not good news I'm afraid" Judy sighed. "Amanda has had a miscarriage"
Tears started to form in Rebecca's eyes. She tried to hold them back but she couldn't control herself and she just started to cry. All she could think about was, how much Amanda wanted this baby. She was just ecstatic over the thought of becoming a mother. But now even that piece of happiness was cruelly taken away, by fate. Akbal came up to Rebecca and hugged her, trying to calm her down. Trying to assure her that she had to be strong now for Amanda, as there was no-one else now.
"Does Amanda know about this?" asked Akbal.
"Yes, she does, which is why Rebecca has to be strong for her" replied Judy.
Rebecca and Akbal were just about to walk into the room, but were stopped by Andy, Amanda's boyfriend.
"What's happened, is Amanda okay?" asked Andy.
Andy just stood there while, Judy explained to him, about what had happened. Andy just stood there, frozen to the ground. There wasn't any emotion showing on his face, not even a single tear fell from his eyes.
"Andy, only you can save her now…she needs you to be there for her" said Rebecca, as she wiped away her tears.
"Don't worry I'll sort everything out"

Andy then walked into the room, followed closely by Akbal and Rebecca.
Amanda just laid there in her bed. She didn't move. Not even once. Her face was facing towards the window, at the dark empty sky. She remembered that her dad once said that, if you ever saw a shooting star and made a wish, it would surely come true. She was just staring at the sky, waiting for a shooting star, so she could wish to see her baby again. But like everything else that had left her life, this was something that could never come back.
"Hey! – I can never leave you alone with anything can I!" said Andy.
Amanda turned and you could see the dark circles around her, big, brown eyes, from where the tears had been flowing from. Only after seeing Andy, the tears started to flow again. Amanda felt so guilty, she held herself responsible for losing their baby. She felt that she had let Andy down.
"Andy, I am so sorry…I've – ", Andy stopped Amanda, before she could say anything else. She reached out to him and held his hand; she just didn't want to lose Andy now. She needed him more than ever.
"Don't' say anything else, you just have to be strong now, because…" Andy broke off, as he removed his hand away from Amanda. He just smiled at her. Amanda was puzzled at the way Andy removed his hand away from her and so were Rebecca and Akbal.
"I'm leaving you Amanda!"

........To Be Continued

Link To Next Part -:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=607230&T PN=1&#10291670
Edited by Sujalthegreat - 17 years ago