preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

some more

Edited by I_luv_srk - 17 years ago
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
King Khan donates 11 laks for Ankit's liver transplant

( If someone has Zee News its there, mine is digitally disturbed, someone called me from Simla about this)

King Khan has pledged 11 lakhs for Ankit, who has to undergo liver transplant in Delhi's Gangaram Hospital.

Ankit had multiple jaundice attack and liver transplant became inevitable. What is important to note is that SRK did not even care that Pepsi's endorsement rival's Coke are the other major contributors.

SRK has also appealed to his fans to help in the cause.

Source: Srk.org
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

sia lovely pictures 😳 thanks for posting 😛

Thanx Sabeena dii our SRK looks grest in eeverything but in white he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome. ☺️

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
All about SRK's next biography

By Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network

Shah Rukh Khan's biography, Still Reading Khan, by his friend Mushtaq Sheikh, is priced at close to Rs. 3000 and has generated a good responce. While across-the counter sales have been good, the orders through the net have been very impressive, as per eBay.

However, it seems that King Khan's fans across the globe want more and we have good news for them. Shah Rukh Khan's next biography is by the well known film writer, Anupama Chopra and is nearing completion.

According to the actor himself " It is a journey through Indian cinema in recent decades, as seen through my career. Interesting and insightful because of the amount of rigorous research Anupama has taken on."

We hope that after reading this, the coffee tables for keeping Anupama's book are ready!
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

King Khan donates 11 laks for Ankit's liver transplant

( If someone has Zee News its there, mine is digitally disturbed, someone called me from Simla about this)

King Khan has pledged 11 lakhs for Ankit, who has to undergo liver transplant in Delhi's Gangaram Hospital.

Ankit had multiple jaundice attack and liver transplant became inevitable. What is important to note is that SRK did not even care that Pepsi's endorsement rival's Coke are the other major contributors.

SRK has also appealed to his fans to help in the cause.

Source: Srk.org

wow shahrukh u totaly rock 👏 . u r an great person also. and we love u for that. ❤️ 🤗
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

Thanx Sabeena dii our SRK looks grest in eeverything but in white he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome. ☺️

agreeee😳he looks great in white and light colors. I missed srk wearing white suits😭

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=4>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#ff0000 size=4>Thanx Sabeena dii our SRK looks grest in eeverything but in white he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome. ☺️

ur absulty rite. everything sute our shahrukh wihte and blue moree 😳