*’ Welcome to ILB DOTW ***

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guyzz

Welcome to the First ILB Discussion of the Week..

1. Do you like the show??

2. How is Tina as a anchor??

3. What is the best in this show??

4. Rate Tina from 1-10?

5. Who has been the best guest until now??

That is all for this week...See you again next time..

Enjoy😉

(Got Permission from the Mod)

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm.. Great discussion topic Nadia. Now lets see.. will go question wise! 😳

On the whole..the show is fine. Its kinda a mix of a lot of shows..countdown, celebrity guests, rapid fire..etc..etc. So far so good! But maybe they can invite TV stars too.. I would looooooooove to watch Tina interview Husein! That would be the best of the bestest! 😃 😳 😳

As an anchor.. Tina is good. But ofcourse, there is always room for imporvement. Since its her first time stint as an anchor, it might take some time to adapt to the job. And ofcourse, I'd prefer they allow her to speak in a bit of English too.. not just stress on Hindi all the time!

The best part on the show.. Hmmm, besides watching Tina interact with celebrity guests, I like the 'talk to the fan' part! Some fans are so adorable.. they sound so excited to be speaking to their fav. celebrity! 😃

As a host..I'd give Tina a 7! The 3 marks I'd cut for the Hindi she uses on the show.. the way she stresses on it.. the effort shows. She's more comfy speaking in Hinglish! 😳 She looks gorgeous on the show.. and the best part - her friendly nature..eversmiling face.. makes one comfortable in an instant! Moreover, before they start shoot, she makes sure she gets some time to spend with the star..to create that comfort level! I think thats a great quality! It works for her! 😊

So far.. the best guest on the show..has to be Rahul Khanna! He was damn cute.. loved the way he kept smiling all the time.. 😳 😳

Have the pics.. will post them soon! 😊
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Hmmm.. Great discussion topic Nadia. Now lets see.. will go question wise! 😳

On the whole..the show is fine. Its kinda a mix of a lot of shows..countdown, celebrity guests, rapid fire..etc..etc. So far so good! But maybe they can invite TV stars too.. I would looooooooove to watch Tina interview Husein! That would be the best of the bestest! 😃 😳 😳

As an anchor.. Tina is good. But ofcourse, there is always room for imporvement. Since its her first time stint as an anchor, it might take some time to adapt to the job. And ofcourse, I'd prefer they allow her to speak in a bit of English too.. not just stress on Hindi all the time!

The best part on the show.. Hmmm, besides watching Tina interact with celebrity guests, I like the 'talk to the fan' part! Some fans are so adorable.. they sound so excited to be speaking to their fav. celebrity! 😃

As a host..I'd give Tina a 7! The 3 marks I'd cut for the Hindi she uses on the show.. the way she stresses on it.. the effort shows. She's more comfy speaking in Hinglish! 😳 She looks gorgeous on the show.. and the best part - her friendly nature..eversmiling face.. makes one comfortable in an instant! Moreover, before they start shoot, she makes sure she gets some time to spend with the star..to create that comfort level! I think thats a great quality! It works for her! 😊

So far.. the best guest on the show..has to be Rahul Khanna! He was damn cute.. loved the way he kept smiling all the time.. 😳 😳

Have the pics.. will post them soon! 😊

😆 I totally agree with you..

I really like tina as an Anchor, she know how to talk with other and to make them feel comfortable..

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

😆 I totally agree with you..

I really like tina as an Anchor, she know how to talk with other and to make them feel comfortable..

I also agree with you...wd love to see her interviewing husein though..😆

and abt making comfortable tht this skill she learnt it frm her hubby naa😆