Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: β€’hinalβ€’

congratz hun! πŸ‘

i wont post ?s as im very busy to do so...

ahve fun! πŸ˜‰

x hinal x 😳

thanks hinal! no prob honey!!! wrk first na? πŸ˜‰ x

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

lovee an friendship jii! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

btw...loved the answers you had soo farr! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

oye .. how mean u told her...😑

i'll be bak wit Q's

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

are u having fun.?

what are ur summer plans?

do u work?

what kind of collection u have at home?

What's the difference between a novel and a book?

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

Do penguins have knees?

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?

If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummyπŸ˜†?

Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?

Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head?

How's come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up.

Why doesn't broccoli come in a can?

Why isn't the caps lock capitalized?

laterz.. willl be back

bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushiyana

are u having fun.? yepppp!!! πŸ˜›

what are ur summer plans? am going to india for twoooo wholeeee months!!!! and im soooo excited! cz i will see all my family agen!!! πŸ˜ƒ

do u work? i dnt have a job as such... i need one to save up for another hol tho πŸ˜›

what kind of collection u have at home? collection... hmm.. wel.. i hav a bigggg collection of dvds!!! mainly hindi films πŸ˜‰

What's the difference between a novel and a book? a book is a term that covers every kind of book! and a novel is a long story with various messages behind the events of the story πŸ˜‰

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age? lol!! umm.. old? past 60??

If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth? well that doesnt reeli matter.. since no one can live there.. or use the 'land' there.. πŸ˜† but technically.. yes πŸ˜† maybe...

Do penguins have knees? no they dnt.. do they? they dnt need them! they waddle not wlk πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway? thats wt i was thinking... πŸ˜† because she robbed the seashore of shells.. so no one could find any except for at her shell stall! πŸ˜†

If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven? no because.. we eat angel food cake so that we can be purer like the angels.. they are already pure and perfect so dnt need imperfections na? if that makes sense... πŸ˜†

If you fart and burp at the same time, would it make a vacuum in your tummyπŸ˜†? LMAO!!! πŸ˜† no.. cz a fart comes from ur intestine.. and a burp from ur stomach.. so nt the same place na? πŸ˜†

Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness? becauseeeee.... not everyone has common sense πŸ˜†

Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head? umm.. well.. im nt too sure about this one... i think they mite see the hand gestures.. because its the 'language' they speak in.. and everyone thinks in their own language frst

How's come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up. lol!! haha! veryy true! cz everyones a born hypocrite πŸ˜†

Why doesn't broccoli come in a can? because that wud be nastyyyyy 🀒 its nasty anyways.. bt it wud be moreee nasty! and less fresh 🀒

Why isn't the caps lock capitalized? y shud it be? πŸ˜† it wud mean the same thing capitalised or not πŸ˜† ok. bad answer... bt im running out of steam here! πŸ˜†

laterz.. willl be back

lol!! thanks khushiiii! awesome questions!! πŸ˜† reeeli made me laf! x

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

oohh! thanksss rachuuu!! hehehe.. here i comeeee khushiii! πŸ˜†

n btw.. thanks! iv done all the ques now! πŸ˜›

hehe...great answeraaπŸ€—

no probzzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Khushiyana

oye .. how mean u told her...😑

i'll be bak wit Q's

hehe...cholly khushiii😳

but since ur the MOTW...u should be grilled...ahem...cough...i mean congratulated by everyonee haii naa?!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 17 years ago
bollycrazy thumbnail
heyy rachuu! thanks jaaanii!! 😳 great ques πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

and as for telling me about khushii and being motw.. thankoo! πŸ˜† my next set of ques are getting ready πŸ˜†
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol...if ur boredd...i have a WHOLE other set of Q's for ya...wat ya sayy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

and no problemm 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...u r the motw..omgggggggg..sryy i saw ur siggy noww..lol....congoo sis πŸ‘ ..will be back to grill uuu...andd i m good singer..niceee..u have heard me sing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

ankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...u r the motw..omgggggggg..sryy i saw ur siggy noww..lol....congoo sis πŸ‘ ..will be back to grill uuu...andd i m good singer..niceee..u have heard me sing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lmao!!!! thanks ashuu! 😳 ur sooo schweet!!!

wel.. i thought u were the singing type! lmao!! jk jk πŸ˜†

bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

lol...if ur boredd...i have a WHOLE other set of Q's for ya...wat ya sayy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

and no problemm 😳

ummmmm.... im reeeeeeliii tempted to say no... πŸ˜† jk jk! jaanuu its ur choice πŸ˜ƒ x