If I were Roshni Chopra....

luvlaila thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey all,

If I were Roshni Chopra, I would prob be afraid to go out in public. After reading some of the posts, I realized that for a lot of people, watching the show makes you forget that Pia is only a character and not a real person 😕

Talk about character assassination! She must have to travel around with a body guard now for all the people who want to murder her!!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
😆 yea poor thing
ekta the great will kill her image
salmansgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I actually find Roshni quiet irritating. She can't act, seriously. I mean, do you actually see the faces she makes? her expressions are always so wrong. Her crying seems to fake.

She can't play a negative character. The expressions just don't look evil from any angel, shape or form!

No offense to any Roshni fans but an actor like Prachi, who has no background in acting does a 500% better job than Roshni who has been around for a while.

Anam

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmansgirl

I actually find Roshni quiet irritating. She can't act, seriously. I mean, do you actually see the faces she makes? her expressions are always so wrong. Her crying seems to fake.

She can't play a negative character. The expressions just don't look evil from any angel, shape or form!

No offense to any Roshni fans but an actor like Prachi, who has no background in acting does a 500% better job than Roshni who has been around for a while.

Anam

I completely agree with you Aman.

-Rimpy
Sugar&Spice thumbnail

Anam

You're right on the buck Anam!

khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Well I am sure she knows what she is getting into. Its not like she is forced to be in this role. Roshini somewhere is enjoying doing this role. If she wanted out, she could have left..

But you must remember, that characters are different from their real life persona.. well most of the time 😆

Sheen
:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anam

i agree with you completly.
piya123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: :::pooja:::

i agree with you completly.

Ditto. I might also add she wasn't great in the romantic angle either. (she basically scraped through).Neither was she good in pining away mode for RB. ( I actually found her irritating. I admit the role itself was unbearable but her acting was below medicre).

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by: luvlaila

Hey all,

If I were Roshni Chopra, I would prob be afraid to go out in public. After reading some of the posts, I realized that for a lot of people, watching the show makes you forget that Pia is only a character and not a real person 😕

Talk about character assassination! She must have to travel around with a body guard now for all the people who want to murder her!!! 😆

LMAO 😆sooo true but dont worry they want to kill pia not her with roshni they just hate her acting. Its good for her if people are scared no hassle who wants to mess with someone like pia!

bharti_hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Roshni yup doesn't look evil. She looks vain. May be tht's wht she is in real life, vain and ambitous 😉