Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I just did and it was so cute....now i seriously cant wait for the next part...BTW my name is Durre but everybody calls me Riya!! Edited by sweety_16_usa - 17 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im genuinely so glad that you've started your own FF. I loved the snippets you wrote in the SV romance thread! 😳

Great Start!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Now THIS is the Vidya which I saw in the title song (when she wears the white salwaar). Continue soon...cant wait for Saagars intro and then their first meeting! 😳
Arooj_007 thumbnail
Part II:

Recap: As shalu and vidya are arguing this guy who had been checking vidya out comes and stands next to the girls as they are arguing

Vidya is still busy arguing when she hears a whistle from behind her. She suddenly stops and turns around in fury and looks at this guy who is standing pretty close to her

Guy: Kya kamal ki cheez hai
Shalu gets worried and scared she looks at vidya and than the guy. Vidya who is looking at the guy still in anger says

Vidya: Kya bola bai

Guy: Ek to sundar upper say nakhra hi………..

Vidya: Teray ko sharam nahi ati apni behan jaisi ladki pay aisi line martey huye aik to theek say whistle karna bhi nahi ata or line marney ki khoshish kar raha hai IDIOT

Guy: aye idiot kis ko bhola?

Vidya: teray ko bhola obviously or koi idiot to mujhey yahan nazar nahi a raha

Everybody including shlau who was standing at the bus stop starts laughing. the guy feels embarrassed and tries to come up with a quick reply. He was about to say something to vidya by pointing a finger at her, but she stops him and says

Vidya: ungli neeche kar

Guy: nahi ki to kya kare gi

Vidya: keench kay thapar maroon gi to nani yaad a jaye gi

A guy from the crowd standing says haan yaad a jaye gi bahut zoor say thapar marti hai yaar.

Vidya: dekha usey pata hai

The guy thinks to himself for a while and than walks away. The bus arrives and they both sit in the bus. In the bus shalu starts the conversation with Vidya who was looking outside the bus window.

Shalu: Vidya kya tu har kisi say jagra shuru kar leti hai. Zada ghussa accha nahi hota

Vidya: array shalu tu kitni bholi hai. Tu nahi janti in ladkon ko. beray hi badmaash hotay hain. Agar sub ladkiyan teray jaisi hoti to in ladkon ka kaam aur assan ho jata is liye shambunath nay kuch meri jaisi ladkiyan banai takay inko sabaq sheeka saqay. You know somebody needs to teach them a lesson. Might as well be me.

Shalu: tujhey darr nahi lagta?

Vidya: Darna kaisa?... chod na in stupid ladkon ki bataon ko

Shalu: Haaan chod in bataoon ko

Vidya starts looking outside of the window again while Shalu thinks to herslf pata nahi ab next kis becharay ladke ki zindagi mein toofan lay kay aye gi yeh vidya

The scene shifts we see a big house and we hear a cell phone ringing in a bedroom. A guy who was lying on his stomach picks up the phone we are still not able to see his face. He answers the phone on the other end it's a guy saying when r u leaving we gota meet in like ten minutes. Now this person jumps up and is sitting on the bed. We now see his face he is our dashing Sagar. Sagar says what? Oh crap I am late. I'll call you back.

He drops his cell phone and rushes to the bathroom. Next we see him come out of the bathroom with a white towel on his waist. His hair is still wet. He goes to the closet and picks what he is going to wear. In the next scene he is standing in front of the mirror wearing blue jeans and a white cotton shirt. He finishes buttoning his shirt and combs his hair and quickly wears his shoes, grabs his cell phone and starts running out of the door when he remembers something and comes back running. His grabs his keys from the table next to his bed and runs. He is running down the stairs when a voice stops him.
It is sagar's father.

Sagar stop and stands and slowly turns around and sees this man who looks strict and kind of angry.

Sagar: Yes dad

Sagar's father: Beta maine tum say kitini bar kaha hai kay itni jaldi mein ghar say mat nikla karo. Pata hai raaste mein aaj kal kitne accidents hote hain.

Sagar: yeah dad I understand adn I am careful but today I am in a hurry and I will talk to you when I get back. Oh by the way dad kya chinu already nikal gaya college kay liye.

Sagar's father: who aaj tak kabhi tumhey peechay chod kay gaya hai jo aaj jaye ga. Bahar hi ho ga.
Sagar walks outside and sees chinu standing.
Chinu: ah gaye tum. Kahan ruk gaye thay? Aaj pehli baar hua hai kay Sagar Prataap singh pehli baar kisi kam kay liye late hua hai
Sagar: kuch nahi yaar pape nay rok liya tha, aur raha meray late honay ka sawal to jawab yeh hai kay my alarm didn't go off
Chinu: oh, Papa nay roka tha? kya kaha inhu nay
Sagar: kuch nahi yaar
Chinu: looks at sagar and says yaar aik baat btaa tu apne papa say itna darta kyun hai
Sagar: darta aur main? I don't think so I just respect him a lot thats it.

Chinu: Right? That's why every time he calls you. You turn red out of worry

Sagar: that's not true

Chinu: Yes it is. U know aik baat meri samaj main nahi aati tu apne papa say itna darta hai phir bhi apni harktaon say baaz nahi ata.

Sagar: what u mean dude?

Chinu: you r such a faker. Aisay baat kar raha hai jaise kabhi kuch ghalt kaam kiya hi nahi. Remember the time you prank called that girl, what was her name? Haan priya, us bechari ka jeena haram kardiya tha tumne. Bechari jab bi phone uthati ho gi tumhey yaad kar kay darti zaroor hogi.

Sagar: oh yeah that was funny, I almost forgot about that

Chinu: aur haan jab dad ko pata chala tha to kya huwa tha who bi bhool gaya kya

Sagar's smile fades away as chinu laughs and sagar says leave it yaar lets go we r running late any way…

Chinu opens the car door and sits inside and notices that sagar is going the other way to start his bike. Chinu says arey yaar car mein chaltey hain naa.

Sagar as he puts his sun glasses on and runs his fingers through his hair says, naaaaaah no car for me as you know that cool dudes ride bikes and not these cars. I am fine with my bike and ill see you at college.

They both start to drive and sagar obviously beats chinu to college, because chinu got stuck in traffic.

Next scene

Vidya and shalu have entered the college and are looking around.

Shalu: Kitna bara college hai nah or itnay ziada log! kahin mein gum ho gayi to

Vidya: arey shalu nahi gum hoti tu bas meray saath hi rehna okay

As Vidya is saying this to shalu she takes opens her hair so she can redo her hair. She was about to when sagar's bike passes by very fast making vidya tremble she drops her hair tie and almost falls, sagar of course didn't notice. But Vidya looks at this guy from the back who is still riding his bike without noticing what he did. Vidya now couldn't take it and yells "OYEEEE" Everybody stops to look at what is about to happen. Sagar now suddenly stops his bike. Places his left foot on the ground and turns his neck around to look. He takes his glasses off slowly and looks at Vidya as Vidya is staring at him with a lot of anger in her eyes while the wind blows her hair on to her face.

That's it for now. Do tell me I you like it and if you don't like it tell me how I can improve.

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
omg...Arooj!!! Awesome introduction for Sagar....and love his and chinu's relationship...

I love how Shalu is soo naive and innocent...

Vidya is like the best part of your ff....she is so spunky!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Can't wait to see what will happen now!!!

Please please continue asap!!

Luv ya loads,

Meera 😳

P.S. I updated my ff too! 😳
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good job! Vidya Is like the opposite in this one. 😊
Arooj_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

omg...Arooj!!! Awesome introduction for Sagar....and love his and chinu's relationship...

I love how Shalu is soo naive and innocent...

Vidya is like the best part of your ff....she is so spunky!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Can't wait to see what will happen now!!!

Please please continue asap!!

Luv ya loads,

Meera 😳

P.S. I updated my ff too! 😳

Thanx Meera, i really appreciate it. Yeah i decided to make Vidya spunky and sagar is no less their scenes that they will have together are something to watch out for.

You updated you FF, ill go read it😊

Arooj_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

Good job! Vidya Is like the opposite in this one. 😊

Yeah I really want to see Vidya as she is in my FF. I hope everybody like this Vidya as well. She is going to be very funny I can tell you that right nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arooj_007

Thanx Meera, i really appreciate it. Yeah i decided to make Vidya spunky and sagar is no less their scenes that they will have together are something to watch out for. It def seems like that...I hope you continue asap!!!😳

You updated you FF, ill go read it😊 yup....hope you like it!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

stargirl345 thumbnail
gr8 job arooj! πŸ‘
i luv this vidya! nd sagar too!
they have so much in common! 😳
plz cont. asap!

-Ruchika

sweety_07 thumbnail
nice fan-fic.....i liked it!!!!!!!!
do continue soon!!!!!!! 😊 😊 😊