No Religion = More peace

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Do you personally feel that the world would be much better place without religion of any kind?
Will a non-religious world be prone to more tolerance because of it?

I'd stop here and add my comment later on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way many poeple are following religion is more of hatred than love..but if we truly follow the religion it will spread a mssg of love and world will be a better place...
sara ahmed thumbnail
i pernolly feel that there sld b no religion at alll...coz u knw sum religion are not given so mmuch of priority in the socirty...nd there r wars going on the basis of religion.......i wld like to sharea incc vit u ppl ..this happ wen i was small nd was in bombay nd the hindu muslim fgt was going on nd it was so hrrbl ..once i saw a man dead shot onthe middle of the road..nd my servant saw a mans head fallen apart from his bodyy...so i think there shld b no religion at all
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't think it is fair to blame religion. It is man's warped understanding of religion and their zealous and dogmatic ideas that have created such hatred and ethnocentrism. Religion in its entirety is pure and teaches only love and respect. The people who twist it to suit their own needs have defamed it and brought it down to what we see today.

Practising a religion of love whether you do a rosary reciting Hail Hary, Hare Rama or Ya allah, etc is the way to go. Religion is pure, man's practise of it has diluted it.

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaD

I don't think it is fair to blame religion. It is man's warped understanding of religion and their zealous and dogmatic ideas that have created such hatred and ethnocentrism. Religion in its entirety is pure and teaches only love and respect. The people who twist it to suit their own needs have defamed it and brought it down to what we see today.

Practising a religion of love whether you do a rosary reciting Hail Hary, Hare Rama or Ya allah, etc is the way to go. Religion is pure, man's practise of it has diluted it.

Second your thoughts completely. Exactly what I had wanted to say. Very well conveyed!

Misunderstood , miscontrued concept of Religion and its preaching = No Peace.

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great DOTW dear!👏

well i don't think the world would be better off without religion of any kind!!

without religion, how would u know what ur purpose is on earth, you'll feel as if life has no meaning at all, you're just living and waiting for the moment when u'll have to leave te world.

Religion gives us something to look forward too in life. It makes the time pass  for those people, who choose to believe! Right?

Love,

Gracella😛

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
naaa i think religion is important
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ah well I'd say something which is totally different.
I do believe that no religion = more peace. No matter how good a religion is ....how much it preaches peace ..... man by his nature was just not fit to follow one. Man is corrupt by nature with the need to satisfy himself and he can use something as innocent as religion and twist it around to suit his liking.
Religion or no religion, there will always be people in society who commit theft, murders, etc. But considering the amount of people that have been killed in the name of religion, both in wars and terrorist acts, I'd say religion was one of the biggest mistakes of mankind....i personally feel the world would be a far more better place to live in if there is no religion.

Am sorry if anyone is offended!!....its just a personal point of view

Edited by angel_wings - 17 years ago
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Great DOTW dear!👏

well i don't think the world would be better off without religion of any kind!!

without religion, how would u know what ur purpose is on earth, you'll feel as if life has no meaning at all, you're just living and waiting for the moment when u'll have to leave te world.

Religion gives us something to look forward too in life. It makes the time pass  for those people, who choose to believe! Right?

Love,

Gracella😛

Oh definitely Gracella! 👏

sara ahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaD

im not saying that  its our reliogion which causes fght..im jst saying that  bcoz there is a religion we r fghting