Update by Simi_1

19 April 2006

HIghlights

- Arti gets appointed by ganga in Abhi constructions
- Ganga is wooing Abhi to bid for a govt. contract
- Initially Abhi does not want to,then she give sin
- Adhi along with rekha has bid for the same contract
- Only two contenders with tender quotation, abhi & adhi
- Abhi gets the contract, by 3000 rupees less.
- Rekha instigates adhi, that only usha could have told abhi about the contract amount for them to quote less.
- Stupid adhi goes home with a rage & BEATS USHA black and blue, his brohter comes and seperates them, & usha and adhi argue, & adhi is blaming usha, who is ofcourse clueless, & adhi again comes to STRANGLE her, this time usha pushes him away and says ENOUGH IS ENOUGH & SHE WALKS OUT OF THE HOUSE

- adhi's brohter is thinking

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Update by Dasa

Update for Wed Apr 19-2006

Scene 1

Ganga in Abi's office and tells Abi that we should apply for this big tender from PWD. Abi says we have enough jobs of our own to keep us going and we need not apply for this. But Ganga insists that she has made enquiries and found that only 2 bidders are there and so we should try for this. She says today is the last day and we should put in our bid. Now in comes Aarthi and TC. Abhi introduces Aarthi to Ganga. Abhi says she has called Aarthi to come to office regularly so that she can learn a bit and also she can help out Abhi.. Also Abhi says she will take care about the salary to be paid to Aarthi. Now Ganga asks Aarthi about her career so far. Aarthi says she did not finish her graduation (qhat about being a hopeful for NASA!),did something in computers and also did some architecure drawings in a company.Ganga says she is amazed at such a talented person and tells Abhi that we are appointing her and says I have decided to take her in this company. Before that there is a small interaction between TC and Ganga. TC greets everyone and Ganga says are you not greeting me?
Now Ganga tells Abhi that she will arrange for the bid money draft. She comes out and tells her faithful assistant to get the draft. The assistant tells her that you want to occupy Abhi's place and still you are appointing Aarthi—little strange, he says. She says she likes Aarthi and so wanted to help her. Also she says her aim remains to finish off those who are holding what she deserves to have (meaning abhi) . Now she sees the assistant still standing behind her and Ganga gets irritated and asks him why are u jollufying me behind my back. She asks you should think of your sisters also when you do these sort of things.

Scene 2

Adhi/Minister/Rekha enter PWD office and Adhi again asks Minister whether we will get the contract. He assures him that this is a prestigious thing because this is the 1st bid after you and my daughter formed the partnership. Surely you will get the contract,he says. The superintending engineer enters and asks his assistant about the bids. Then he says several bids were disqualified and only 1 bid remains and we will just wait for a little while and then open the bid.Adhi/minister/Rekha give a triumphant look with a already "victory achieved "smile. Now in comes Ganga and Abhi and they present their bid apologizing for the delay due to heavy traffic.As the bids are to be opened, Ganga says hi to Adhi who remains silent. She tells Abhi that he was the person whom I talked about that day. Abhi just says she knows about Adhi.
The bids are opened and the S/engineer announces that Adhi/Rekha's bid was 3crores 30 lakhs. At this once more, the triumphant looks are exchanged by Adhi & co and now Abhi's bid is announced and it is just 3000 rupees lower than Adhi's bid. So the S/Engineer says the contract will go to Abhi's company and he asks them to pay the bid money which they pay up immediately.
Adhi is wild now and comes near Abhi but restrains himself and comes out. He then asks minister how this has happened? You assured me we will bag the contract and to lose it to this Abhi, he cannot control himself. Minister just says what has happened is unexpected and he cannot explain it. Adhi further says how come their bid was just 3000Rs lower than our bid? I cannot imagine this happening, he says. He says I myself prepared the bid in my laptop in my bedroom and no one else had any access but then how they bid it at this amount, he asks. Rekha now says it is very clear to me what happened. She asks who are coming to your room. Adhi says his mother,brother,sisters etc. come in /out of his room. Rekha says one more person is coming to ur room and who is that? Now Adhi realises what Rekha is aiming at and shouting Usha,Usha he is in a rage now and gets into the car.

Scene 3

Adhi enters the house raging and fuming. He shouts for usha and when she comes, he slaps her left and right and pushes her to do further physical mauling. He says how dare you leak my tender amount to abhi, he repeatedly asks. Usha says she cannot understand what he is talking but he is no mood to listen. Arjun tries to intervene but he is pushed away by Adhi.Usha says if Abhi has won the contract, it is because of her ability only.
When he tries to almost strangle her, Usha pulls him away and says she does not want to stay in this house any longer and says she will leave the house. Arjun tries to pacify her but she is adamant.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Not much important happening today--thursday

--Ganga/abi travelling in car after getting the tender.ganga asks abt the enemity between abi and adhi. abi tells all the flash points between them. ganaga asks how are u so cool, i would have killed adhi and gone to jail,she says. she then tells that adhi probably did not hit at your strength and that is why u are winning. She then asks her what is ur strength/ abhi says my friends,family are my strength and they will never let me down.Abhi smilingly asks ganga why are u asking like this--do you think we will be on opposite camps?

--Usha at her parents'home and they are persuading her to go back. they say they are planning to go back to bangalore. Immediately, usha asks whether it is to prevent her from coming to this house? soon arjun comes and convinces usha and takes her home. Arjun tells usha that he knows who is behind this tender leakage and soon we will know abt it.

--abhi's office staff phones anandhi in anandhi's house that abhi is going to mumbai urgently. meanwhile, karpagam tells anandhi that mano is loving a girl. anandhi is surprised but happy abt it.

--Adhi comes to a construction site and shouts abhi's name and meets TC. He warns Tc to tell abhi not to interfere in his business anymore. He says so far he has not done anything bad but he will not hesitate to do so in future.He says this is the last warning for abhi.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Highlights for friday

-Adhi with minister/rekha and all are upset. Minister says the root cause for all this is abhi and so she shd be punished. He says you shd not have beaten usha.Minister says he will take care of abhi.She is the root and should be destroyed.

--ganga learns from TC that abhi gone to mumbai to meet NRI madam. Ganga is upset at hearing this and thinks abhi will start having total control and now kumar (her crony) comes near her and tells her to act fast and do something --otherwise ur dreams will be destroyed.

--mahesh/anandhi see kartik and kartik is behaving violently with nurse. nurse says her friends relative's name is anandhi and she uttered anandhi name in a phone conversation and karthik became viloent. Nurse says she cannot continue in her job. mahesh says kartik's condition is dangerous because he reacts badly on hearing anandhi's name.

--arjun comes to minister's house and talks angrily to rekha and warns her not to come home in future and says you are spoiling adhi's life. after he leaves, minister wants to call adhi but rekha stops him saying we will make adhi totally dependent on us and then we will see.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Swash2

April 24, 2006 - Monday updt.

This episode brought to my mind a lot of historical instances in real life and movies.

The scenes opens to Sivaji lookalike (from the movie dheiva magan mixed a little with that sivaji-saroja devi starrer where he is in a wheelchair) Kartik (the reference is due to the fact we have a very badly scarred blackened Kartik in a wheelchair) in a wheelchair being pushed by the great world renowned psychiatrist, our in-house Mahesh, with Anandhi walking regally by. Doc tells her that Kartik has been badly hurt mentally and it may be very tough to cure him. Also, he is just a vegetable, he can just respond vehemently whenever the name 'Anandhi' is uttered. Anandhi is very much concerned and at that time, a naadaswaram music is heard nearby which rouses Kartik. He gets up from the wheelchair to do a chappaaNi....(kamal - i almost expected him to go, enga anandhi kaadhal vaLarthaa, paasam vaLarthaa, en kudumbathai vaLarkkalaiyE, en paithiyathai dhaan vaLarthaa)...but he just gets up, totters slowly here and there with a fierce expression on his face, looking for where the music was originating from. Anandhi says, Mahesh, but he stops her and observes Kartik. Kartik does a turnaround and falls down, clutching his head.

adra sakkai, adra sakkai alamElu.

Basker looks up to see Vidya's prospective in-laws waiting to enter his house. He calls them in, rouses Alams up and Vidya comes from inside a room. In-laws say they had been on a business trip to Hyderabad and came to hear of Narayanan's death only now and hence they came. They say he was the one who talked of this alliance and ask Basker what to do now. Alams talks abt her raasa who shouldn't have gone at all for all the good things he did (HUH!!!!) and looks slyly at Basker. Basker says, he has already told them to drop this alliance and that would be for the best, ignoring mama bear's frantic looks at his direction; vidya has a sad expression. In-laws are disappointed and say ok, they will return the money in 10 days time and Basker asks them to do so. Now Alams opens her big mouth and says, no, we should not drop this alliance; this was fixed even when 'the King' was alive and so, in honor of his memory, we should perform this wedding..(now comes our sethum kodutha seedhakaadhi like - 'sethadhaal kodutha Narayanan' effect)..she says, as long as her daughter-in-law Abhi is there, she doesn't have a thing to worry. Great going!!! All in and out of screen are surprised....but Alams has a coy smile. In-laws say that they heard something to the contrary that they were divorced but Alams says, that was between us and we have resolved all issues. Just because we fought doesn't mean Abhi is not my DIL. And do you all know that she is a crorepathy now? she has in her care 10 crores entrusted by some some yEmandha sONagiri....and she can do whatever she pleases with that. So, this wedding will take place with all fineries. In-laws are mighty pleased (appa, they dont have to return the money plus they get 15 lakhs more). They take leave and Basky asks mommy dearest, if what she said was possible. She says, she can only show the way and now it is up to him to pave the way and lay the road; and says haven't i brought you up to act? act well and do whatever it takes to convince Abhi to get back with you. Vidya says if it was fair to expect this but Alams says, now they have no other option; Abhi is the only one with the Midas touch and so, to change their penniless state, they have no other go but to stick to her and asks them both to do the necessary and stutters in.
(i really wish Ganga and Adhi (though i personally detest their moves) would take on abhi and bring her to the streets - she deserves it)

home, sweet home.

Kartik is in a bed again with Mahesh and Anandhi holding court. Mahesh tells her that Kartik has not been treated properly in the other institution and now his condition has become worse. He is very dangerous to others for he attacks others brutally. Anandhi shows concern and Mahesh plays a wedding naadhaswaram tape and asks Kartik if this brought back any memories....(those of u who didn't get to watch last night's episode, can imagine Kartik if u have seen PK sammandam - u remember Kamal's toothless grandpa - imagine kartik's face in lieu of that)...Kartik does a real Kartik (cine hero who rolls his tongue and speaks as though he has koozhaangal) and after much gesticulations, recalls his wedding scene, where his father shouts at him and his sister's FIL standing nearby and Anandhi and co. walking out and him uttering, vendaam anandhi; now he says those same words and Anandhi is shocked; Mahesh says is there some instance in his life where these two are related - music and his words. Anandhi tells him about the stopped wedding. Mahesh says, 'my God' and says now the only solution is to admit Kartik in a mental hospital...(yeh!, and also please find out if is 'buy one get many free' deal - will come in handy when admitting himself, adhi, abhi, basky and alams). Anandhi asks why, but Mahesh says that is the only solution since Kartik uses force when responding to others.

Thols is talking to a land broker and says the proposed sites by that broker were too far and he needs something within Thambaram. The guy leaves and just as Thols is about to kick-start his bike, he sees a guy walking on the other side of the median - Upendra. Both see each other and Upendra starts running. Thols calls out his name, starts running and crosses the median...

the running Upendra gets in an open van while Ganga, is standing
outside talking on her mobile phone.

She shows surprise and respect and asks him, aren't u Upendra master? and he says, oh, aren't u Ganga, quick, get in, I need to leave, Ganga gets in, the van speeds by and Thols rounds the corner to see the fleeing
van.

.................freeze........................

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by SujMuruga

Updates for 25th April

Upendra seems to be a great Classical dancer who was a master to Ganga in Calcutta. He narrates his sobber love story with ranjani and how she was killed for money by some people and how he was being chased. At present he got an California opprotunity for a Dance master profession. He had applied for passport and till it comes he need a shelter. The eccentric Ganga agrees and takes him to her house for rescue.Her father objects to his entry(ooh he looks like an drug addict, loafer and defntly not like a classical dancer)he even performs some dance steps in a open area in front of ganga and collapses.

Thols complains to "do gooder" police about his encounter with upendra . police says they are very much aware of this as one of their constables got hit badly by upendra in a lodge. upendra is in flee now.

Adhi and the minister again waste their time in discussing about destroying abhi. They remember ranjani case and thols and abhi are still on bail and not released completely . the "evil" police also joins in this cunning discussion with adhi and minister.

The "do good" police meets with the IG and aadhi and minister. He claims upendera is in flee and would be arrested. some stupid arguements and exchange of useless comments are in progress. the inspector comes out and discusses with thols that the problem is getting serious and his higher officials are in full swing to trap thols and abhi if upendra is not captured. They finally decide that before the IG captures upendra inspector and thols should lay their hands on upendra. The minister and aadhi also makes the same plans to capture upendra even before the police. The minister assures aadhi that he would catch upendra and kill him so that abhi can be put in jail.

The funny part in this episode was that the inspector takes thols to different place in the pretext of serious discussion "Indha pakkam vanga" he told 4 times to thols to drag the situation.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Update for wed Apr 26-2006

Scene 1

Ganga talking to her family to let upendra into the house. She says he is a dancer working in a school and wants to stay here. Ganga's father is not interested and asks ganga where he is going to stay. Ganga says our outhouse is vacant and he can stay there. Mapillai says these artistes will not be behaving properly and now her brother says artistes will be all like that only. Now, upendra sensing that Ganga's father is the key person in the house who has to agree, now tells him that he respects his wishes and if you agree only I will come into the house. He says you are such a senior learned person with lots of "thejas" and further says I have done some dances in praise of Lord Krishna and if you permit, I will perform here and show you.Iyengar agrees and Upendra does a dance number to the song "Bhavayami Gopala balam mana sevitam tatpadam chintayaeyam sada". All are very impressed specially Iyengar who tells him that he can stay there with the rent being 2000Rs with 10 months advance with electricity to be paid separately and no lights after 10pm.Upendra agrees to all the conditions. Bala now introduces himself. Mapillai starts saying "I am.." but ganga takes away upendra and cuts him off.
Mapillai comes to his FIL and tells that you have done a great mistake and this fellow is going to bring in lots of problems to the family. But Iyengar is in no mood to listen and sends him on his way.

Scene 2

Anandhi and Mahesh bring Karthik to the mental hospital. The doctor there has been briefed by Mahesh before and so asks him how long is karthik in this condition. Mahesh says looks like at least for a year he has been like this before Anandhi found him accidentally. In his memory, only 1 name is there and he is getting a little violent, he says. The doctor says he will take care and starts the procedures for adnmission.
Anandhi comes out and takes a round of the hospital outside and sees several patients being beaten up and dragged by the staff. She gets very upset and goes inside and asks a nurse whether admission process has been done. Nurse replies that we have to get his weight,height and various other things and then only we can admit him. Anandhi now takes karthik and starts walking out. Mahesh now comes in and tells her to sign a paper for admitting karthik. Anandhi tears the paper and tells him that patients are being beaten up here and I can't accept it. She says she is indirectly responsible for karthik's fate and she has a guilty feeling about it. She further says karthik was a favourite of his house and he can't bear seeing him like this. Now mahesh tries to explain but she says she does not want to hear anything and comes out.

Sceme3

Anandhi/Mahesh in mahesh's clinic thinking what next to do. Now the kodaikanal father comes in and Mahesh introduces him to anandhi. Father asks them what is the problem—and they then tell about karthik and they want to find a place to take care of him. Father says he knows a care institution where he is a shareholder also and surely they will take care of him. Anandhi/Mahesh look relieved.

Scene 4

Looks like a tutorial college scene and we see anu coming out. Rajendran waiting for her and tries to talk to her. Anu says I don't know you at all and so don't disturb me. Now rajendran says there is something I want to tell about mano and anu stops. Rajendran tells that he is mano's uncle and anu says sorry for speaking roughly. Rajendran asks her about her connection with mano and she says she and mano are loving each other and want to marry. Rajendran suggests this may be just a infatuation during teen age. He says you are from a rich family and mano is from a ordinary family and how you can adjust wit that? She now says mano's sister abhi is very rich but she and mano are loving each other not because mano is abhi's brother and not because she is adhi's sister. They are loving each other and in life or death, they will be together, she says and walks out. Rajendran looks stunned murmuring to himself –so you are adhi's sister.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Highlights for Thursday
Lots of interesting stuff today

--inspector comes to TC and tells him that the previous fraud inspector (adhi's friend) has been reappointed to handle murder investigation and he says now onwards he won't have a free hand and the othe guy will put obstacles and try to implicate TC/abhi. He tells TC to search upendra immediately and if required try via tc's friend Maari who has seen upendra for few days.

--rajendran with karpagam. rajendran mentiones abt mano's affair with anu and anu being adhi's sister. karpagam gets wild and rushes home.
--she now confronts mano who says he is not doing any crime and why are u gtg heated up like this? she says one sentence--do u know what is anu to you?--but immediately checks herself and tries to give the reason for her opposition because adhi has done bad for her family and so we shd not have this alliance.Mano says he can't understand her opposition to this extent because he says anu is a good girl.
finally mano leaves and karpagam cries and says how to make him understand--to whom i will tell these things!
Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Simi_1

28 April 2006

Karpagam goes to see eshwaran at work to speak to him about mano.

Mano takes his mama rajendar and insults him as an anathai, & tells his that since he has come there is nothing but trouble in their family. He asks him who asked you to interefere in my life. you are not related to us in anyway. just becasue you call my mom akka, & my mom took you in the family, you thought you are part of our family. Mano is down right DISGUSTINg   [he is proving to be as selfish as his dad, in this serial so far in abhi's family the men are a total waste , starting from eshwar, bhaskar, to mano].

Karpagam goes to Eshwaran's house. The goorkah asks who she is. Karpagam says she wants to meet eshwaran. Kanchana asks who she is, if she is from the trust, as kanchana cannot seekarpagam. Anajali comes and asks kanchana to give her breakfast. Kanchana asks the goorkah to let karapagam inside the house. Karpagam leaves the house & thinking as to what to do. Eshawarana & kanchana leave in the car. Karpagam sees the car , but kanchana doesnt. Eshwaran sees karpagam in the rear view mirror, but is helpless as kanchana is next to him & proceeds towards work.

Karpagam is sitting in the temple pragaram. she is asking god what kind of justice is this. She wants to stop this wedding. Eshwaran comes to the temple ofcourse looking for karpagam. He spots her and asks her what is the reason you came looking for me. Karpagam tells that this time her children are causing her trouble. Eshwaran helps karpagam understand that anu is not his daughter, she is kanchana's annan's daughter. The reason we are all alive today is because of anu. That is why kanchana still adores anu very much. Karpagam asks still this will not work, why do you guys trouble us so much. Adhi is after hurting abhi, now this anu is after my son mano. She says i will lose my life if mano, wants to marry anu. esahwar says dont worry , we are trying to fix anu's wedding with kishore.   karpagam says i will adakufy my son, you adakufy your daughter. & quickly take care of anu's wedding.

karpagam is at home & she stops mano who is entering her house, & ask her what he told rajender. mano says oh ho so this kozhisolli started his business. karpagam tells mano how dare you speak like this, rajender did not say anything bad about you, he just said that you dont seem to like him anymore so he is leaving, mano feels a little bad. karpagam makes mano understand that when all the relatives gave up on them, only rajender supported and took part in all their bad times. mano is feeling more bad as we can tell by his thiruttu muzhi. but when karpagam asks him to stop seeing anu, mano gets angry and says he cannot do that and goes inside. karpagam says mudiyatha, mudivu kataren da.

finally today's episode showed a little glimpse of the old kolangal. karpagam's acting has been so good since the past 2 days.

thodarum

Simi