DOTW: Your favourite character

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members 😃 ðŸ¤—

And welcome to this weeks discussion of the week. thanks a lot for taking part in last weeks discussion of the week.

This week i thought of starting a discussion topic on the characters.

We all have our own favourite character in the show. So why not discuss it with others, and see how many other people like the same character.

Well its very simple, all you gotta do is follow the following format....

Your favourite TB character?

Why you chose that character to be your fav?

What you like about the character?

What you dont like about the character?

Does the character have shades which reflect to your personality or character?

And finally please say a few lines decribing your favourite character.

And dont forget to discuss each character others mention too, maybe you like another character, but it isnt your favourite character you can discuss in this topic. All characters can be discussed in this topic. Do take part, and enjoy your self, just remember no spamming.

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

Scorpion134 and Yuvika

TB Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I like all the character, but mayb jhanki's the best. Well i will desribe her later. Let me think.
Jhanki is true at heart and respects all. She knows what is right and wrong. She respects everyone and care for every1. Even Manjeet, whom she really doesn't know.😛
Edited by shahsb_26 - 17 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
like all characters...but like mahesh da most...
like da character coz i found him a true person nd a very loyal lover...just da thing which i dont like abt him is he is very seeda-saada thts why he was being fooled by his cousin bro...
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi everyone.. ok so this is my first post over here and any other forum than wrwmk ...
anyway my choice goes to jhanki ... she is simple but sweet .. i m often like that n prefer to be like that..
in yesterday's epi when the 3 bahus were sitting together , jhanki was the best .. obviously i will appreciate her for her sanskars .. but one thing is that shes too innocent as well .. she didnt really inquire abt sameer n wants to marry him ... well yeh thats cos it is a show n the writers want jhanki n sameer to be together!
*~sneha~* thumbnail
mmmm all the characters seem to b very nice in this show..but my fav is MANJEET.shez a tru punjabi at heart..she loves mahesh ..not the normal infatuation! shez fun and thts wht makes her my fav character in the serial!!

describing manjeet:shez sweet , beautiful , charmin , fun and a proud punjabi!!

regds
craziegal
*Pinky Rulez* thumbnail
i like manjeet
becuz her acting is gud in this and she suits it
umm.. well she is funny pretty and gets wht she wants
nothing dere is nothing i dont like bout her
no
she is funny, daring, a gud friends, pretty speaks 4 her right and her acting is gud

Vinishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
***JANKI AND SUNANDA!***
Welll thats really tough to say but if i had to choose, i would definitely choose Sunanda or Janki. Their sanskaar and the cultures and values even though i dont want to live in a joint family, i think values are very necessary! Sunanda is really nice to mithiba and i think that is important because as nagging as Mithiba is, she still is an elder of the family
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members 😃 ðŸ¤—

And welcome to this weeks discussion of the week. thanks a lot for taking part in last weeks discussion of the week.

This week i thought of starting a discussion topic on the characters.

We all have our own favourite character in the show. So why not discuss it with others, and see how many other people like the same character.

Well its very simple, all you gotta do is follow the following format....

Your favourite TB character?I like Jhanki.

Why you chose that character to be your fav?I chose her for her simplicity.

What you like about the character?I like her that she doesn't think of anyone as an evil person.

What you dont like about the character?The thing I don't like is that she is too easy to fool.

Does the character have shades which reflect to your personality or character?Jhanki is all simple and so am I but I am not really easy to fool.

And finally please say a few lines decribing your favourite character. Jhnaki is sweet,cute and easy to fool.

And dont forget to discuss each character others mention too, maybe you like another character, but it isnt your favourite character you can discuss in this topic. All characters can be discussed in this topic. Do take part, and enjoy your self, just remember no spamming.

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

Scorpion134 and Yuvika

TB Dev Team

reshma4 thumbnail
Sameer!!! he is sharp,entertaining,fun, he is the real Hava ka Jhoonka of TB.
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

heyy everyonee!! only jst started watching TB! caught the omnibus on sunday.. and im hooked!  😆

newys.. to the questions..  😃

Your favourite TB character? i have two reeeeli 😳 Sameeer!!!! and Jhanki! 😳

Why you chose that character to be your fav? Sameer.. simply because he is cool! smart! and veryyyyyyyyy entertaining!! anddd he has awesome background musicc! 😆

Jhanki... because she is cute! and veryyy adorable! 😳 and has greatt veryy sweetttt morals! 😃

What you like about the character? as above! 😳

What you dont like about the character? Sameer.. it was soo meannn and slightly selfish that he dint give his own blood for Pratapji! but it was sweettt of him to go find someone who would be willing to donate the blood! but then.. it was wrong of him to pretend he donated!

Jhanki... nothing.. shes toooo sweeetttt! 😳 wel..maybe.. easily influenced? 😕

Does the character have shades which reflect to your personality or character? umm.. not sameer.. tho i can be a bitt cheeky like him... 😆 jhanki... im schweeett! 😆 jk 😳

awesome ques yuvika! 😃

kansha x