~~~~~~KSJH2 FanFic-episode no 12~~~~~

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
<FONT size=3><SPAN>Well hello there people..welcome to the first episode of </SPAN><BR><SPAN>"ksjh-part2"..well this show is going to have all suspense,romance,</SPAN><BR><SPAN> along with flavours of romantic songs which will keep all u guys </SPAN><BR><SPAN>interested and guessing..well i will try to update on daily basis but my job </SPAN><BR><SPAN>keeps me engaged nearly 15 hours .</SPAN><BR><SPAN>so guys plzzzz bear with me if iam unable to update on daily basis..but </SPAN><BR><SPAN>i promise u guys that u will get ur updates minimum twice a day..ok </SPAN><BR><SPAN>guys..hope u enjoy my show...and do post ur comments on each day epi in rating system out of 5 put how much the story is worth..so guys lets start</SPAN><BR><FONT size=3>So here we go guys,the first epi of "ksjh-part2"Well it starts with the last sequence of the show..where after RK marriage kituu gets a call that the CM house has been attacked...so now the storyline starts...πŸ˜‰Everyone are going behind kituu and all of them decide to go to NNN ..there kituu papa and rohan mom are worried..rohan mom says "beta why u have  to go now..there are people to handle.let them to go to NNN oif any need ,they will call you.."all NNN guys say "yes",then daksha says "yes rohan just now u two got married,u two go me and abbay will hadle it.." just then kituu is about to talk when rohan says  to kituu "i know what uare going to say!!!"rohan says "guys u know why journalism is considered as one of the toughtest job in the world,coz we scarifice our personal life for the sake of justice..we are the people who fight for justice..now just coz me and kituu got married doesnt change anything..we cant wait for our time but people should wait for justice,we provide them and we are the best guys!!!just now NNN got best channel award let us show all why we are the best!!!what do say guys !!"..everyone are happy,kituu is in tears and says "rohan u know our relationship comes from our heart,i dont need to say anyhting u hear my heart and say it..i am really proud and the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband like u "and hugs rohan..kituu father also says"i am proud of u my son.."and rohan mom agrees....πŸ˜‰(well guys liked the start!!!)AS they leave rohan gets a call  from a  source saying that many channel have already reached the spot but no one is allowed inside and dont know whats going on..well rohan is shocked and says this...suddenly our prabakar says "riohan i have my freind near by living h,he is a photographer and he has camera,if u say then,"rohan says "good  then prabakar u take kituu with u (coz kituu can handle  but mandy can'tπŸ˜‰) and go to spot i will track u soon and keep me updated..any props call me ,i will go to NNN come back to spot.."prabakar says ok and consoles mandy and leaves and kituu sees rohanhe is tensed but can he do ,she comes close to him and hugs and says "my heart is with u,and i u are in me,then why worry,"rohan smilkes and ask her to take care and shows prabakar eye signal to take care..he signals not to worry about kituu...kituu papa is also tensed but seeing rohan he cools and and convinces both kituu papa and mom...now both prabakar and kituu go off in bike..to his freind place and get the camera from his freind and leave...meanwhile rohan enters NNN and are on work..then rohan calls kituu ,they reach the spot but evry where police is standing and no one is allowed to go inside..kituu tries to talk but police are quite strict...then to the horror kituu hears a local guy staying near CM house that they have kidnapped CMs grandson and kept him, in as a bondage..kituu is shocked to hear this...but not offical ..she tells rohan ,rohan asks her towait till confirms..kituu says ok...no one knows what is happening inside..then the police gets a call saying,"I am mohit and i have CMS grandson with me..only i am left of my group..i want to talk to that CM who somehow escaped before we could get him..he killed all of our community..we are not terrorist to do something bad for our country,then why!!geyt me CM in half hour otherwise this kid dies.."and phone hangs..The CM and his family are safely kept outside in secured are but hte bomb explosion seperated their grandson and the guy took advantage...who is mohit?have to wait for it..mean while kituu hears this and slowly and as police are talking she moves behind the bushes to see a small opening brought due to the explosion behind the bungalow..no body noticed but kituu did as kituu sabb jantii haiπŸ˜‰,she urges prabakar to go but prabakar asks her to call to rohan and calls rohan,but when turns , she finishes she is off. and inside ..now rohan gets angry hearing this..he says ok and says i will come there in 10 minutes and asks prabakar to go behind kituu..and he goes..rohan poor soul now in angry picks to call kituu but later stops as she silently going inside and if cell rings he might get her in trouble..so he leaves taking his laptop and saying nutty to connect his laptop through network so that he can view the footage if it comes..(yaar technical management too rohan knowsπŸ˜‰)nutty does it and gives to rohan and rohan leaves!!!this footage is internal and only when edited will be shown to public..at moment only rohan and NNN will  see it)now inside kituu sneaks in along with prabakar  whose is taking camera,while other channel guys are still waiting outside trying to get in. (footage is on and rohan is seeing it in his laptop while driving,it is coming with stucking as network takes timeπŸ˜‰,)when kituu and prabakar enter there is broken glass and two dead bodies found...beyond that there is someone and a chils is crying...as both kituu and prabakar see they are shocked,but when rohan sees it he si much more shocked!!!the scene ends with rohan and kituu/prabakar geeting shocked..NNN guys puzzled....so guys there ends the first episode.. why rohan is much more shocked !!!find out in the next episode!!!πŸ˜‰..so till that keep ur finger crossed guys!!!!πŸ˜‰ <!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
     SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
     SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//--><!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
     SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
     SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//--> Edited by Jaishankar - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
sorry guys mitts told me tha i have to keep story under 1 thread so read all updates here
guys ,thank u so much for ur wonderful feedback..will do my best to bring u the best!!thanks yaaro!!!

Well now as from last epi,kituu goes inside the CM house along with prabakar and is shocked so as rohan seeing the footage in car...
now what happens???
Well kituu sees 2 dead bodies lying and in a corner a man with a child with hsi face looking down..then he lifts up and sees kituu...kituu is shocked as she sees bllod in his face..but rohan is more shocked...he shouts,"mohit tu,my God!!!"...rohan wants to call but he knows that anything can happen if a cell phone sound rings as the guy is looking unstable..so he sends an sms to prabakar as he sees him standing a bit away from kituu and tells him to keep his cell in silent mode and will call him and asks him to put his hands free...prabakar does it and rohan calls,prabkar takes his call through hands free..rohan says,"prabakar dont do anything i will be there in 5 minutes just ask kituu to stay out ,i know this man and i coming..dont talk anything just listen ..i will be there in 5 minutes..a"and cuts the phone...prabakar just shakes his head and calls kituu to stop,but as usual ktiuu calls for that guy and treis to go near him ,then the guy suddenly pounces on kituu with knife..prabakar is shocked the guy says"so u are kituu i was excepting u i need to convey something and through u i can do it.."he calls prabakar to telecast the video with him and kituu on grasp otherwise he will kituu ..rohan calls prabakar and asks him to do it (rohan calls not known to that guy mohit as prabakar has hands free fitted!!!)..now prabakar starts camera ,rohan calls NNN and asks to broadcast once..this mohit is clever he switches on TV to see whether live video is coming..at aonce daksha comes online and says there is urgent broadcast at CM houseand it starts...the guy says.."Hello my name is mohit..u all be wondering what iam doing..well i am MBA gold medallist ...the 2 bodies u are seeing there are my friends who are also MBA's...we wanted to help people in their social props and we were doing that..is that wrong....I working in a top MNC..all we wanted was to fight injustice for hte people and the government in turn has given us a big gift by killing all of us../i am guy from a downward cast and we three are the educated from our village..we had happy life..but the governemnt wanted our land for their purpose..it is our land it was registered ..we shoed our documents to the sarkar..but still they wanted it..so our women and few young children including boys and girls protested on it near MP house of our area..we were in the city at that time..The MP told them and askedthem to come inside and tried to warn them to leave..when they refuesd he used his poer along with police killing and raping each women and childrens..one of the school girl escaped and had come to us and told us they raped her and she heard in telephone tabout CM talking to him and telling him to do it...what wrong we do..we were fighting for which was ours and now we asked the mwhy they clled us here and killed my freinds and in my village they plundered everything...(kituu and everyone in shock...)..now i want that CM in 20 minutes..i want an explanation from CM personally i want him otherwise i will her(kituu)..(everyone including NNN rohan,kituu's pappa and all are seeing and shocked..kituu papa is tensed.../)
just then rohan calls kituu papa and sy\ays "i konw papa u are tensed dont worry nothing will happen to kituu...till i am there nothing will happen.."papa hears it and says "beta when u aree there then why i worry..u hear everyones heart and tell them solutions..i am proud of u..i was about to call u u called me and eased me f\off.thanks beta take care.."he cuts the phone and says topeveryone about this in kituu house includin soniaji..
mohit syas,"bring him now.."the commisioner calls tryinfg to negotiate but he says no ,even kituu tries her talk saying "mohit i can get u justice u know about me then trust me i will provide u with justice.."mohit says "trust whom should i trust,u could also be involved in that CMs play to realease his grandson..i will not trust anyone.."kituu ssays "what did that child do,plzz u keep me realese him.."he sys"shut up ottherwisr ur dead!!!"prabakar is stranded as he is unable to do anything...
rohan reaches the spot,police still trying theri best...but no use..mohit wants the CM..now rohan atells about him to police and tells he knows mohit and wants to talk to him...police says ok and try the phone ,mohit picks up and tells bring me CM and call and cuts..."now rohan thinks and as seen in footage he slowly goes back behind and takes his laptop with him and finds the spot where the kituu entered..he enters in without any one knowing..now time is upo "mohit says it is either u borng that batard now or she dies.."
he keeps his knife in her throat and is about to do cut when there is voice "mohit stop it.."he looks and is shocked to see rohan and says "rohan u "...rohan got tears in his eyes and so as mohit they both see each other ,kituu and prabakar are shocked to see that..kituu still in grasp is in shock...and the episode ends here....

now what willhappen??how will rohan help kituu..see in next epi...so guys till then keep guessing... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Edited by mitts - 17 years ago
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arre wah Jai gr8 yaar loved it waiting for ur next one πŸ˜ƒ
tauqee thumbnail
You know Jai! I m reading ur story as it is just happening in the show. Wonerful!πŸ˜‰
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
brilliant....jus 2 gud....omg i hav slowly stopped visiting forums,i m coming here after 4 days.....its jus terrible.....neway jai u keep up ur gud work πŸ˜‰
fenton thumbnail
good one lets see what happens next
Jaishankar thumbnail
yaar sorry will post the epi 3 update tomorrow..sorry yaaro stuck in my officwe have to work whole night today!!sorry folks tomorrow my update comes with lot of twists and romance..so keep waiting!!! πŸ˜‰
suse thumbnail
hi jai i am susan actually i dnt get kittu here bcoz ok exams my mom removed d tatasky so u were d only source i used 2 read plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update kittu 3rd epi bcoz i am going mad who is tat mohit so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz da 😭 😭
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Jai I Suggest u once again try your hand in script writing. I just love u end the epi.
Jaishankar thumbnail
ok guys here we go episode three.i would to thank all u guys fir ur wonderful support and also susan thanks yaar for ur feedback!!!and all of my yaaro!!!so here we go..

rohan comes inside the building and sees mohit hving kituu in his grasp with his knife..he shouts "mohit " and mohit sees and both are in trars..everyone shocked...

now rohan says "mohit wait what arew u doing?" mohit says "how come u are here.."well rohan says "i am the owner of NNN news channel and i have come here to help u.."
mohit says "ohhh u are now in media ,i know how u help people like us..u just talk on those culprit politician side and just disslove the isuue ..i know all u guys,but rohan even u too ..i thought u had the same eagerness to do something for our country but u too.."rohan says "mohit wait ..i am dong my best to bring justice to people NNN has the reputation of bringing justice to people and we do it and also u know about kituu she is always fighting for justice.."mohit says "s i know u all do it for publicity good name but never solve our props and today i wont leave her unless i get that CM.."rohan says "mohit yaar please dont u trust ur best freind in ur college days in uk.."(everyone are shocked to hear this...)kituu is shocked and asks "kya",rohan says "s mohjit and me finished our mba in oxford universty in london..he had worked really hard to come to uk with half scholarship..when during exam he did not have money to pay he was doing lot of part time class one was part time tution thats where i saw him..he was brillant,we both used to fight for the top spot in the class and when during his examination i paid his fees he just cried falling to my feet i was touched and we became best buddies..soon mohit and i graduated ,he alwasy used to say that he wanted his village to get educated and help them...then suddenly he left for india without saying a word to me ...i searched for u mohit.."
mohit says " i had to go coz of the injustice happening and those bas***ds killed my brother just coz he contested for the village election and he was of lower caste..so where was the media then...all they did was just show my bro dead body and leave..u media are all same u support that politician no mattewr what..u guysa are.."rohan says "mohit u know about me if u would have contacted i would have elped u..now enough mohit leave kituu and let us solve it peacefully.."
mohit in anger ssays "peace if u come one step i will kill her!!!" kituu creis "rohan!!!",rohan says "if touch her with one more inch of ur hand ur dead!!!"..both stare each other...now mohit is about to loose tenmper and asks "ok i had enough inow i am going to kill her!!"he is taking his knife to kill when rohan shouts "mohit u want justice right ok then u leave kituu and take me instead of her(everyone is shocked!!!)i am owner of NNN and a owner of kapoor empire but kituu is a normal middle calss girl,and also prabakar if u take me i have lot of influence and definetly can bring CM for u!!!come on mohit i know u wont kill someone innocent come yaar!!!"..mohit thinks,rohan says "trust me mohit "he looks straight into mohit eyes!!mohit says "ok"..
he leaves kituu and asks rohan to come!!both wwalk across each other kituu pleading saying no!!rohan says "no!!just listen to me ,i love u more than my life and ur love is with me and u r in my heart the nwhat will happen to me!!!u leave!i will come to u !!"kituu says "no rohan i have alredy had the pain of seperation severla times i cant live with my love and my hushand..a wife life is always with her husband and she will go through all agni pariksha for him and diewith him!!" rohan ssys "who says we are going to die.. arrey we fight a lot and also i need my pehu back form u..!!1" kituu is crying and smiling but still saying no then mohit calls "rohan come here"rohan goes saying "kituu i love u !!!i will come to u!!!now go" his eyes made kituu beleive she leaves saying "i am leaving my heart and sopul with u..now only a bofy is going ,bring my soul along with u!!it will stay with u forever!!"rohan syas "ok " and shows eye signal for prabakar to come and take kituu ,prabakar takes kituu with him,kituu just seeing rohan pleading him to be back contacting him through her eyes!!!and rohan with his eyes saying "i will be back for u kituu !!!"..mohit takes rohan in his clutch!!!and kituu is at the end of hte door ,rohan and kituu both looking at each other and the episode ends there..

so guys ,how rohan will convince his best friend!!!will he come backj from the death trap for second time!!!keep guessing folks!!!
πŸ˜‰