silverfrost thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone!

There has been interesting research going on that the Taj Mahal was originally a Hindu vedic temple. It is very interesting. It says that this vedic temple was captured not built by Shah Jahan. He sealed up many rooms of the Taj Mahal that contains evidences of vedic temple. Moreover, they claim that Mumtaz was not even buried in Taj Mahal....the whole story was just a romantic, fake story. Here is the link that explains it fully with the pictures to support it:   http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_templ e.htm . I thought it was a very interesting topic to discuss..wat are ur thoughts? http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_templ e.htm😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont believe a word of what this guy says. If u see the other things on
his site he goes on to claim that the vatican was a hindu place etc. I am a
hindu 2 but I do not believe all this. Yes there were rulers who did destroy
mandirs etc, but as far as the Taj Mahal is concerned a lot of historians
had recorded the building of the monument. These kind of conspiracy
theories are seen everywhere and one should not pay much heed to them.
They are mostly hogwash.
silverfrost thumbnail
I know I thought it was ridiculous for a moment but the pics they cant be false..they show..i have to go to Taj again. And about it saying many others being hindu too..y couldn't it be..becoz the whole area was taken over by muslims and they didn't want temples and changed their whole Kingdom Islamic.
cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail
wow!!!cud dis be possible?at first i waz thinkin wat nonesense but now after seeing the pics it totally changed my mind.dis cud be possibe does ne 1 think we can really now the truth cuz we dont know exactly wat happened in that time and i dont think we can ever know exactly.dis is very intresting thank u silverfrost for intoducing dis topic in the IF!!!!!
silverfrost thumbnail
 come on ppl! Any one else? ❓
silverfrost thumbnail
btw..thanx for supporting me crazygrl
kirran thumbnail
wasn't taj mahal made by an islamic man for his wife? :S and recently they uncovered a wall or sumthing that had the names of the ppl taht worked on the mahel...lots of them were arabic n the architecht was turkish..(so my mommy told me :p) ...I don't believe that article. 
Signora2 thumbnail
Silver frost wrote.

There has been interesting research going on that the Taj Mahal was originally a Hindu vedic temple. It is very interesting. It says that this vedic temple was captured not built by Shah Jahan. He sealed up many rooms of the Taj Mahal that contains evidences of vedic temple. Moreover, they claim that Mumtaz was not even buried in Taj Mahal....the whole story was just a romantic, fake story. Here is the link that explains it fully with the pictures to support it:   http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_templ e.htm . I thought it was a very interesting topic to discuss..wat are ur thoughts.

Yes it is an interesting topic, here in India the ownership issue of Taj Mahal is in the news. Basically the ASI ( Archaeological survey of india) is the caretaker of all monuments  and looks after the repair and maintenance of them. It's plans to repair certain monuments received a setback after certain religious bodies objected , here the ownership came up, the Wakf board said that they owned the TAjMahal and so the Indian  govt should hand it over, the other people are also staking their claims, like the last Mughal rulers surviving kin and finally the Shia board claiming that since Mumtaz Mahal was a Shia so they are the rightful claimants as the TAj is built in her memory. To offset these bodies claims, some Hindu bodies also joined in and the site u mentioned is being quoted. The issue of TAj mahal being a temple has been raised by the Hindu  bodies like Vishwa hindau Parishad , it has been raised many many times. But the Indian  govt has rejected all claims saying the monument is part of every indians heritage and the govt is its custodian. The govt would not like to get itself entangled in these kind of pricky issues.  

Issues like if  there was a temple or a mosque need to be studied for historical purpose, but usually what happens is politics and religion  get mixed up, who knows there can be demands to undo an existing structure coz something else existed in its place? But it is interesting  to study research based and authentic information about our past.      

signora2 

uma_shanmugam thumbnail
Its really amazing ur guys sharing. Now wondering what could be the real truth? So many pic evidance is there to support the statement. Wish someone will seriously check it out ya 😊
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

this is so shocking

thanx for sharing though