~ SRGMP Help Desk ~ - Questions here

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Everyone

Considering the number of queries that we are receiving in the section, we have decided to put up a Help Desk for all the members..

So, instead of opening a new topic - all members can post their questions here.. If suppose you have a query - What is Nihira or Hemachandra doing these days, Where can I get the following Video or When is SRGMP starting - Then you can post the query here, and members can check this topic to reply to the query if they know any information regarding the query.. This will continue even after the show begins..

From now on, any query started as a topic, will be moved to this thread.. All members are requested to please check this thread regularly and if any query is put up and you know the answer to it, please kindly reply to the questions.. This would also help us to reduce the repeated questions asked..

Find the pictures of the celebrities here - Picture Gallery Extn: NO Comments Allowed

Refer this thread For show updates, videos, other article Updates and Articles

Written and Video Updates for C2007 - Written & Video Archives : Challenge 2007

How To Vote?? - Check this link for the voting details:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/681532

SRGMP C2007 Songs for download

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/638973

Moderator's Note:

This topic is to ask queries regarding the show. No queries related to the working of the Dev Team in the section will be entertained here. For that get in touch with the Dev Team of the section through PM.

Regards
SRGMP Dev Team

Edited by Anu.Rad - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Nice Thread Anu.Rad....Will save some disc space of Vijay.. 😆 😆 😆 ....but then how will we Sameer Gangsta members ever bash the others?
liquidice thumbnail
oh oops just saw this....

but can someone tell me paresh last name?

Originally posted by: liquidice

oh oops just saw this....

but can someone tell me paresh last name?

It's Paresh Madhaparia.... googled it 😃
priyapatel102 thumbnail
hey guys at the beginning of the BEST OF SARAGAMAPA like they showed the punjab music episode..can anybody give me all the songs those seven performed or the names and movies from which those songs are located...

Thanks
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So what does Bhaskar Bro actually do? How does he close a topic, or ban a member...any accurate idea on what his password might be? 😉 😆 j/p 😆

Any new news on Hema??

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eerrrr sum of a(actlly most) SRGMP C05 & EMET videos rnt working!!

wow i just found out yesterday that there's a video archieve in here!! omgggg wowww 😆 😆 😆
liquidice thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2smart4u

It's Paresh Madhaparia.... googled it 😃

thnks

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowflake0555

eerrrr sum of a(actlly most) SRGMP C05 & EMET videos rnt working!!

Please let know which of them are not working, wl try to get a Utube link for them.. 😊
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyapatel102

hey guys at the beginning of the BEST OF SARAGAMAPA like they showed the punjab music episode..can anybody give me all the songs those seven performed or the names and movies from which those songs are located...

Thanks

Can you please be more specific on what was series.. Like was it from c2005 or some other series.. Then it wl be easier to find the video 😊