Rucha Gujrathi: Mercury rising - article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Rucha Gujrathi: Mercury rising

Telly actress Rucha Gujrathi has shed all her inhibitions along with her clothes.

The small screen's Suhana (of the afternoon soap Bhabhi) has gone in for a hot new look.

And this has nothing to do with the sultry weather.

The former Kali of Kkusum goes dare-bare for the latest issue of Showtime.

We've never seen Rucha like this, so we're still reeling in shock.

Then again, a little shock now and then never hurt anyone, wot say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera_005 thumbnail
she looks hot 😳 and lets not forget she is a part of the glamour world and ive seen pics of many tv celebs baring so whats the big dealio...... 😕
simy14 thumbnail
she looks gr8. nice pics. 😊 thnx
monalisa2007 thumbnail
She has always looked nice - and I agree with meera_005, afterall she is part of glamour world. But still she looks nice in the above pic. She looks very good in sarees in Bhabhi. Her clothes always compliment her good looks - whether its saree or chudidar.

It shows her confidence to carry off any attire.
sweetbaby thumbnail
she does look good.if ur a part of the glamour world then you are bound to show off a little bit..
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv and gauri

she is really charactreless.no family girl would do that and then she boasts of being bhabhi.i cant stand her acts. 🤢

Darling, I don't understand how dressing like that makes her characterless... Movies show actresses wearing less... I think attacks on actors (as opposed to characters) are unfair, and if I'm not mistaken, frowned upon on I-F...

And I think she's looking good, esp the side profile...

Edited by just4coll - 17 years ago
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiv and gauri

she is really charactreless.no family girl would do that and then she boasts of being bhabhi.i cant stand her acts. 🤢

sweetie

we cant say anyone characterless showing what they r wearing😊..

We dont even know how's Rucha in real life? fore me Rucha is great n awesome actress😳 She did very well in Bhabhi show & also in Kkusum👏

Rucha looks chooo hot in pics😳

We love u Rucha😳