TO the MODs.....Please reply....

nel_pari thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey what happend to the THE LIST WHERE I used to see ppl online.....its not appearing from my PC...what happend....IT was box where there was list of whoes online...n saying which was  newbie....senior member....Goldie.....coolbie....IF drazler.....moderator....with diff color.....

I don't see it any more buttom of my IF..page..Pls mods fix it...I don't like that active user list....its annoy...πŸ˜•

I know its its not important πŸ˜•but its help me find if my friends r online.πŸ˜ƒ please fix it...THanks....guys

Edited by nel_pari - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nel_pari thumbnail
Am I the only person having this problem......πŸ˜• koi toh reply karo..yaar...πŸ˜ƒEdited by nel_pari - 18 years ago
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: loonytunes

actually you can still see who is online. if you go to the bottom of the page and click active users, it gives you a list on who's online and for how long. it is a little tiresome but you can try that

love,
LT

Yah, do wht LT said, and u can see the ppls online.

nel_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavi

Yah, do wht LT said, and u can see the ppls online.

yes I know i could use the active user but...y removing the box...with colorful name...I love to see that.....it Can tell which is goldie...coolbie..n mods..online .πŸ˜ƒif u guys removed then i think u guys should put it back......THAT ACTIVE USER LIST IS annoying........hope u guys do that.......Please.....πŸ˜ƒ

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nel_pari

yes I know i could use the active user but...y removing the box...with colorful name...I love to see that.....it Can tell which is goldie...coolbie..n mods..online .πŸ˜ƒif u guys removed then i think u guys should put it back......THAT ACTIVE USER LIST IS annoying........hope u guys do that.......Please.....πŸ˜ƒ

Yah, I know wht u mean.  It is a lil annoying going through the whole list, but don't worry, im sure the development team will come up with some better.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i actually agree with what nelpari has said....even for technical reasons. when some probelm comes up it is much easier to see which mod/global mod is online to contact immediately. now it has made the process much more time consuming.😊😊😊 maybe the admin team could think of a way to get back those names somehow........
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
The list is back now! πŸ˜ƒ
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yay!! the list is back but I have noticed the server's speed going down too... 

I think the list should show only the members starting from senior member n up... all the colorful ones ;) that way, the list could be minimized and also for the ones that are newbies and groupies.. it would kind of give a motive/reason to post more!?

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Amreen's idea😊
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜• its back to what the list format... but I think I'll take it in for this time as it took me soooo long to login today... It was too frustating.. I hope they figure out a way to solve this soon!