Aryan Vaid wants to write for Balaji!

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Aryan Vaid wants to write for Balaji!

Aryan Vaid has become a very popular face after Bigg Boss. But while this has got him some good offers, he is now taking a keen interest in writing scripts.

The production house of Mohalla Mohabbat Wala approached him and he has written a few episodes. That was enough to start him off. Writing as a career option is not being considered at all, he is also extremely modest about this new talent.

"I'm very raw in this but I have always had an interest in writing, reading etc. I read a lot, and hope that someday I can write good scripts and dialogues. I don't want to gain unnecessary publicity as I may not turn out to be a good writer."

Writing has always inspired him. He says, "I look into writing as an opportunity. I read lots and lots of books and my favourite author is Maria Cruise."

Balaji telefilms approached him for a role in Karam Apna Apna but he excused himself by saying that he would be more interested in writing for them, rather than acting in the serial. But still the production house hasn't given him a call for writing dialogues and scripts for them.

Says Aryan, "I would like to take writing more seriously but I should have time for it. I don't want to do television, but if I get to do some live shows like Nach Baliye 3, I would happily go ahead. But no Bigg Boss". The films which Aryan currently has are Simran and Apne.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
apun ko ek song yaad aayela hai ek movie se

ishq hasata hai ishq rulata hai

in his case ishq likhata hai ishq nachata hai

he wants to do something for nach baliye3? with whom? punna babes? 😲