lil_isha15 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i am soo exicted with the whole new track i love chameli she seems like a really funny character to me...she use to play the main lead in sony's yeh meri life hai as pooja for those who dont know...n ya really lookin forward to this new track!!! 😃 i am big fan of shamas so..😆

cheers

isha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lil_isha15

i am soo exicted with the whole new track i love chameli she seems like a really funny character to me...she use to play the main lead in sony's yeh meri life hai as pooja for those who dont know...n ya really lookin forward to this new track!!! 😃i am big fan of shamas so..😆

cheers

isha

yupp..she is also an awesomee actress..i hope everybody will love herrrrrrrrrrrrr 😛
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i jus loveeeeeeeee her tapori style itz soo real.... 😛
angelxeyes thumbnail
ya i loved her in this new character.....she was very good yellin at those guys today in punjabi n funnie 😆
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
well im kool with her now cause shes in love with raju and now i found out that raju isnt dev so i like her now 😃
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just loved her style, and Omg her accent,she is so comfortable with it.shez too funny and very pretty must say. I liked her in Yeh Meri life hai too. I am sue shez gonna rock as chameli 😆