Parakh Madan's Unknown Admirer-Article

amu682 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Parakh Madan's… Unknown Admirer

Parakh Madan (Suman) who plays the lead in STAR One's 'Saathii Re' was recently stalked by an unknown admirer. A few weeks back, it was Daljit Kaur (Niyati), Kulvadhu who was also stalked by unknown admirer.

Parakh has been told that she looks like Koena Mitra. This girl from Delhi is also a model and has worked in a new film "Jai Santoshi Maa".

When asked about her unknown admirer, "I had received a bouquet on 14 Feb but without a name tag. I thought that it was some friend of mine who wants to give me a surprise, but I waited upto 10 in the night but no calls. After that when I was down with slight fever again one bouquet with a tag as "get well soon" but without a name. Even my director Nandita has started teasing me. Whenever a bouquet comes, the unit members think it is for me.

"I actually waited for some time to know if someone from my circle of friends has sent the flowers. But when I checked amongst my friends here and in Delhi where I come from and where most of my connections live, I couldn't get any clues. So I have absolutely no idea who this person is. My family in Delhi has also been left unawares", she said. So what would she do if she comes face to face with this person? "The person has been harmless and the gestures make me feel happy. Often I have wondered who could he/she be? I guess if we happen to meet, the first thing I would do is to give him/ her big hug and express my gratitude for such sweet behaviour. I believe this kind of a thing is a part of being famous and I have learnt to take it in my stride"

We just hope that things don't turn worse and it seems Suman of Saathii Re can enjoy all the attention by her secret admirer.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni                 
  • Monday, 9 April, 2007