A Dater is prone to Extra marital relatio

MNMS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

A Dater [the person who datesπŸ˜›] is prone to have extra marital relationships?

Recently, I had come across with this statement which put me into thinking...

- Is Dating a bad thing?

- Is there any prediction or traits or signs that can be used to describe a person having extra marital relationship?

- Dating is Characterless?

I had this discussion with Qwerty :

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Yes munni you are right...Think about it - its true...a girl who is dating a guy doesnt show a strong character.... would it be difficult for her to lose it after marriage when its more like she wont care...😊

Lets take out the "Girl dater being characterless" and take more generalized view of the topic: Is Dating a foreshadow of betrayal?

Your comments.

PS: Qwerty, I have just put this topic up because I wished to know the views of fellow DMers. I have no intentions for pointing at you, or something like that😊 I fully respect your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
nvmd @ that statement.

( ☒️ alert - nvmd read as - baselss and hence ridiculous)
the following statement is not intended to be either personal or hurtful.  Apologies in advance if it appears that way. ☒️

Just as almost everything else in life, dating can be good / bad.  For those with enough intellect, confidence, are of responsible age and have maturity to pick good dates, dating is good.  In general, it teaches you a whole lot about opposite sex
(lessons that cannot be learnt from uncle, brother and father).  I am sure it prepares you better for life after-marriage, instead of ranting, complaining about it later

to call dating --> characterless is absolutely ridiculous.  Most daters do not jump in bed the first date unless they are that starving.  hence daters should not be BRANDED as CHARACTERLESS.  That is as ridiculous as it gets.  In fact, dating makes you appreciate the ONE that you have and you chose, instead of WONDERING how OTHERS may have been πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.  Those left to wonder could be scoping fo options with a cause.  How does that sound now? πŸ˜†
(all in defense - infidelity is not related to dating / non-dating behaviour.  it is individual's behaviour)
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

nvmd @ that statement.

( ☒️ alert - nvmd read as - baselss and hence ridiculous)
the following statement is not intended to be either personal or hurtful.  Apologies in advance if it appears that way. ☒️

Just as almost everything else in life, dating can be good / bad.  For those with enough intellect, confidence, are of responsible age and have maturity to pick good dates, dating is good.  In general, it teaches you a whole lot about opposite sex
(lessons that cannot be learnt from uncle, brother and father).  I am sure it prepares you better for life after-marriage, instead of ranting, complaining about it later

unless of course one believes in marrying uncles, cousins, brothersπŸ˜†. but seriously, great point

to call dating --> characterless is absolutely ridiculous.  Most daters do not jump in bed the first date unless they are that starving. 

with a few exceptions- like when the guy is really too cool or extra-hot. but then those temptations might be hard to resist even if one gets married date-lessπŸ˜†

hence daters should not be BRANDED as CHARACTERLESS.  That is as ridiculous as it gets.  In fact, dating makes you appreciate the ONE that you have and you chose, instead of WONDERING how OTHERS may have been πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. 

haha, like they say, a well-fed lion is not looking for his next meal anytime soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Those left to wonder could be scoping fo options with a cause.  How does that sound now? πŸ˜†
(all in defense - infidelity is not related to dating / non-dating behaviour.  it is individual's behaviour)

oh such a great post.

Edited by chatbuster - 17 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail
to me in such situation if one has to call characterless then blam goes to both partiens not only gals .. after all gal can't date alone πŸ˜‰ what about the character of that guy .. most likely the guy is more character less in such situation. ..

I would like to give credit here to Qwerts ... This kind of thinking is unfortunately very common among guys which definitly need to be changed.. . don't have any stats available on this issue but you may find more than 90% guys wiht this thinking .. and probably less than 1%, who would admit it openly infront of gals . so he may not be politically correct but atleast honest 😊 Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning_Dew

to me in such situation if one has to call characterless then blam goes to both partiens not only gals .. after all gal can't date alone πŸ˜‰ what about the character of that guy .. most likely the guy is more character less in such situation. ..

I would like to give credit here to Qwerts ... This kind of thinking is unfortunately very common among guys which definitly need to be changed.. . don't have any stats available on this issue but you may find more than 90% guys wiht this thinking .. and probably less than 1%, who would admit it openly infront of gals . so he may not be politically correct but atleast honest 😊

haan yaar. some guys can be totally characterless.😊

btw, gotta arrange for next week's datesπŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

A Dater [the person who datesπŸ˜›] is prone to have extra marital relationships?

Maryam... Good post.. I think men who feel that way believe in unknown angel rather then known "devil" where angel may be worse even...

Another thing this same girl told me was that she went out with one guy and dressed in conservative clothes with sleeves and all and the guy didn't seem interested as she looked boring and bahenji type... And then next time she dressed a little provocatively in spaghetti strap top and the guy thought she was a slut..!!!!! Needless to say , she has given up on Indian guys...πŸ˜•

I think dating in todays age is very tricky for these young 25+ yr olds who assert there independence and education and guys get frightned with that more then anything...

I think there is a kahavat about being a Ardhangini to the husband in every way and I don't remember it completetly but it says something to the effect of being a mother in the kitchen, caretaker when needed, and wife in bed...  Tabu's movie Astitva comes to mind showing a women's predicament with her husband..  

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

I think dating in todays age is very tricky for these young 25+ yr olds who assert there independence and education and guys get frightned with that more then anything...

I think there is a kahavat about being a Ardhangini to the husband in every way and I don't remember it completetly but it says something to the effect of being a mother in the kitchen, caretaker when needed, and wife in bed...  Tabu's movie Astitva comes to mind showing a women's predicament with her husband..  

And the dater in question here can also be all that once she finds the one she ties knot with. Why not? 

"Bhojeshu Mata, Karaneshu Mantri, Karyeshu Dasi, Shayaneshu Rambha, Kula Darma Patni," who else, but a woman can play this all rolled into one role to perfection? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Again, irrespective of whether she dated other before she found love or found it via matrimonial process, woman can be a good loyal wife / otherwise. IMHO

Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

And the dater in question here can also be all that once she finds the one she ties knot with. Why not? 

"Bhojeshu Mata, Karaneshu Mantri, Karyeshu Dasi, Shayaneshu Rambha, Kula Darma Patni," who else, but a woman can play this all rolled into one role to perfection? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Again, irrespective of whether she dated other before she found love or found it via matrimonial process, woman can be a good loyal wife / otherwise. IMHO

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well said

Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

haan yaar. some guys can be totally characterless.😊

btw, gotta arrange for next week's datesπŸ˜†

Acha acha .. tum bhi honest ho... kush πŸ˜›
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dating is a western way of finding a mate purely for s*xual purpose with a charade of "compatibility analysis" its one of those downsides of their structured thinking...Indians who date will find it quaint since unlike americans who have beaten their s*xual urges to death by the time they are 18 by engaging with the entire neighborhood ... the indian is trying to seek a chance there....its not about feel good MOW knowledge session... yes but all i did was put it crudely - people might want to euphemize my interpretations... somehow... πŸ˜†

In any case dating doesnt tell anyone anything but the possible hint that each of them is trying to be a better actor...than the other.