Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Dec 7 Update

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Todays Daily Dose Of Comment.
  Sony it seems has an extra stock of Glycerine, even after making Garv, Kumud, Kkusum, kali, abhay, sarla and god knows how many characters cry they still seem to be over flowing with the stock, today a bottle found its way to mallika aunty too 😭 Also it seems that armaan really took to heart the comments of his fans about the fire episode, i mean today the whole episode when he should be having the remorseful expression he was having that dazed look of that fire episode, cute ?? maybe but not exactly going with the situation πŸ˜†

Today's Episode,

Jassi and armaan are hugging and just then the phone rings making them aware of the situation, jassi seperates herself from armaan and armaan picksup the phone its mallika on the other end, armaan says that mallika, jassi looks at him , mallika tells armaan where is him, Armaan says that he is busy and he is still working with jassi (yeah working very hard!!! indeed) . mallika gets a bit annoyed but then she says when is he coming, armaan says that once the work here is done he will come to her. mallika tells him that she will wait for him. Armaan disconnects and he turns to find jassi gone. Armaan is a bit worried but then he goes, we are taken to maria and veeru (the forgotten couple suddenly dancing ) they are dancing in a place which seems to be empty, veeru tells maria that how he always liked him and how she always ignored him, maria tells veeru that she was a fooled to have ignored him (i dont blame you dear T & D had lost itπŸ˜•) for so long and he was a such a good man and all the women need good man, she says something about mallika telling her before that maria should go for a good man. Veeru tells maria please tell me once more that you like me. Maria says yes veeru i like you. just then manager comes and informs that they are about to close, veeru tells him ok you can close the lights and the doors but keep the music going, the manager says that the music is closed since long and now if they will go then he will close the lights and doors, veeru says that oh the music is closed then how can i hear this music, he looks into the eyes of maria and says such a sweet music.

We are taken to armaan looking for jassi and she is sitting in his car, he opens the door and gives jassi a stuff toy saying that you forgot this, jassi takes the stuff toy and is very happy . Armaan the drives jassi to her house, he tells jassi that her house is here, jassi tells thanks to armaan that he listened to her like a friend and that now he must be thinking diffrent about her, armaan says no and that she has been very sincere and she has been very open and only the jassi he knows will do this and that he is now more close to her and then he tells her so I think we are friends from now and by saying this he try's to shake hands with her. she shake hands and leaves. armaan is then showed a bit worried and dazed,driving the car he keeps remmembering how he had lied to jassi all this time about his love and how he had told her he loves her just for gaining kohinoor. he also remmembers many a times when he made fool of her. On the other side jassi is writting all good things in her dairy, (old dairy lagta hain page wapas stick kar diye after tearing them) she writes that today she has got her confidence back in her self and now she knows her own worth, she then takes the mirror given by armaan and tells her self that sir today i am looking at my self with your eyes.  mallika is shown trying to call armaan , armaan is not picking up the phone but armaan is standing right behind her mallika sees this and then he goes and speaks to him armaan is still dazed he tells mallika that he is very tired thanks to the meeting with the suppliers and that he has come here just to meet her and will leave soon (register main entry karle bhai you will get your weekly payment). mallika hugs armaan and tells him that she will make all his worries go away, armaan tells her that he is not going to stay for long and that he will leave, mallika tells armaan that he has changed before he used to seek her support and he used to share all his problems and today he is not feeling like coming to her. Jassi is writting in her dairy how good a person armaan is how he understands her and doesnot ignores her for her ugly looks and sees her for what she is from inside, she then says that today she how close armaan had came to her how when she was telling her story how armaan was feeling her pain the way she was feeling the pain even he was feeling the same pain.  armaan then touches mallika, mallika tells him not to touch her as today he seems to have touched someone else (jassi must be having bad body odour!!! I mean armaan before used to touch so many girls and mallika never came to know πŸ˜†). Mallika tells armaan that how dare he touched her when he touched somebody else, she tells him to leave (she is crying & I am crying at my naseeb) armaan leaves still shocked, But he is still dazed about jassi.  Jassi is still writting in her dairy that how good she felt today with armaan.

The next day mallika enters Gulmohar with her old anger first she gets angry on the door man as there is no one to park her car, then she gets hit by the door and bindyaa says sorry to her she tells bindyaa not to be sorry, then on the reception maria is not there, mallika gets angry and inquires about maria, the gang is not able to make anything up and mallika gets angry and says that everybody in the office is coming late these days, just then pari enters the office and say hi mallika babes, (she is late too), mallika then remarks everyone is coming late these days, and she leaves pari gives her foolish looks and leaves behind mallika, the gang laughs at the situation where pari mallika's friend came late.

Pari then goes to mallika's and inquires as to what happen, pari asks mallika did armaan came to your house, mallika says yes but he was not there even if he was there and it would have been better had he not come there, and she tells pari that she is sure that armaan has this time fallen for someone. Pari says how can she say like this she is mallika, mallika says that she has lost armaan (crying, seems sony thinks that until and unless nobody crys in an episode, the viewers dont think the show to be intresting!!). Pari then tells mallika then she will not go to goa with armaan, she then suggest that should she come with mallika, mallika says that no she will go to goa and that this is the last chance she has to win armaan back (please yaar, forget it you would be better planning of something sinister with aryaan).

Armaan then enters his office and he sees jassi sitting in his cabin, he comes to jassi and asks CEO madame how come you are in my cabin so early morning (he is still dazed). Jassi says that she has a good news that nandu has made alot of profit in shares via kohinoor, armaan says that he is not worried about that but he is worried abour supplier who has said no to give us material (now last week raj was saying that company was going good, It seems that not jassi but T & D need a session with Armaan the Psychiatrist!!). Jassi tells him thats what she is trying to make him understand that they have made enought money which can be given as a advance to suppliers and the material can be brought. Armaan says very good but he tells her that jassi is too happy and that its not just because of this news. jassi tells armaan that how happy she is due to thier talks yesterday, and then she leaves. We are then show raj sitting with armaan, who is still feeling the remorse, Raj asks the reason for such a sad face of Armaan which is so long that it is touching the floor, armaan informs him how kohinoor has made money and how they will get the material from supplier, raj says then this is good news. armaan says yes but not everything is going good in gulmohar, raj says yes that he can see mallika is also upset and he is also upset he inquires as to did they have a fight. armaan says that he is not worried about that he is worried about jassi becuase nothing good is happening with her. He then tells raj what jassi told him about that guy and then raj is also shocked as how that guy used jassi for a bet, armaan then tells him that how he is feeling bad at using jassi for kohinoor and how he is worried that if jassi comes to know about this how she will die!! The camera spans on armaan.

& For the Love of God THE END

Jammy.j

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail
 I dont know how some found that hug romantic or sweet there was no hug as mechanical as I had seen between a couple, thats why i said that the hug between jassi and billu seems more real with more feelings.

Also I heard many say that they liked the way story is going?? No doubt the original was good, but please you guys are forgetting that just because original was good after changing that story for last six month and now no matter how sincere they are in following the original its now getting very bored and is utter crap with big big holes in the story line!!! Turthfully atleast I dont want to give T & D the saticfaction that I am dumb enough to have forgotten the last 6 months, when everyother episode was in 3T and now it seems that nandu is virtually working for Gulmohar via Kohinoor.  no justification or no followup they are so shit scared/ spineless that they dont even want to do a follow up on a story they so abruptly ended, also trust me the story has so many gapping holes that if you think that they will be completely on original story then you are highly mistaken, all these episodes looks to me very weird.  To give you an example they have wasted our one hour)2 episodes) in a situation that is supposed to be no longer than 20 mins in original story.

Jammy.
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks, Jammy, again for ankhon dekha haal of everyone and your witty comments.  I watch it on the v-cassette in Us, and usually are a month or so behind, but this is great.

I agree 100% that they are treating us as someone with 2 digit IQ, but then a lot of things are never adding up in this serial (or many others) e.g. I always got amused how they never showed the car Armaan gave Jassi after the episode where he dressed up as a woman. Did I miss something?

Edited by Paheli - 19 years ago
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In Today's episode i really felt bad for Mallika. She really loves Armaan.

Lekin Aaj ke episode main Armaan ka chehra dekhne layak tha.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kya dard tha uske chehre par😭😭

nandiinii thumbnail
hi jammy!!!gr8 update as usual!!thanks a lot...πŸ˜ƒ
Avans thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

I dont know how some found that hug romantic or sweet there was no hug as mechanical as I had seen between a couple, thats why i said that the hug between jassi and billu seems more real with more feelings.

Also I heard many say that they liked the way story is going?? No doubt the original was good, but please you guys are forgetting that just because original was good after changing that story for last six month and now no matter how sincere they are in following the original its now getting very bored and is utter crap with big big holes in the story line!!! Turthfully atleast I dont want to give T & D the saticfaction that I am dumb enough to have forgotten the last 6 months, when everyother episode was in 3T and now it seems that nandu is virtually working for Gulmohar via Kohinoor.  no justification or no followup they are so shit scared/ spineless that they dont even want to do a follow up on a story they so abruptly ended, also trust me the story has so many gapping holes that if you think that they will be completely on original story then you are highly mistaken, all these episodes looks to me very weird.  To give you an example they have wasted our one hour)2 episodes) in a situation that is supposed to be no longer than 20 mins in original story.

Jammy.

so so true jammy...so many flaws in the story....they (t&d) cant just take as many twists and turns jsut to get back to the original....besides i guess there would have been a better exit decided for purab...but seems like there is very lil we know and such was the situation that even one last episode they cudnt have purab to act...but had to take his body double to act.

and how now jassi is happy....man how many times will armaan break her heart after making some time special for her...(obviously they will have to show his real face to jassi na...then toh she will be heartbroken)😭😭

whatever it is not fair for mallika...she has been in love with armaan right from day one...if armaan's has not valued her love i dont know how will he value jassi's love ever🀒  but i guess if that is the original...we dont hve any choiceπŸ˜•

FreshAir thumbnail

Armaan Suri is an a$$ of the 1st degree.

So is Jassi. She annoys me. Amazing how she did not and never does, reflect on her own actions. In her eyes she is perfect. Did she not realise that she was taking Purab for granted ? Did she not realise that Armaan was undermining her after she became CEO... never defended her and let Mallika say whatever she wanted. Ofcourse I know this was in the past.. . but how does Jassi forget all of this.

Love may be blind, but the neighbors aren't. I think T&D are in "LOVE" with making JJKN that they are blind to the twists and turns and sudden story changes they are making.

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update and the witty comments πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i really feel as if i have seen the serial after reading ur update

GOOD JOB.................... πŸ‘
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jammy your witty comments where splendid much better than the episode itself.

I agree, so many loop holes in the story!!!!! Phew, by the time this serial ends it will be gone from good,bad, worse to the last option of WORST!🀒

Cheers,

Rifhat

loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreshAir

Armaan Suri is an a$$ of the 1st degree.

he is not!!!😑