Date of Birth:
July 10, 1987

Place of Birth: Maslandapur, West Bengal

Currently Residing in:
Kolkata

Education:
English Honours (First Year)

Family:
Father & Mother (Debobrato mitra & Runu mitra)

Motto:
B+

Idol:
Asha Bosle

Fav Actresses:
Rani/Preity/Kajol/Ash

Fav Food : Mutton Biriyani

Email:
[email protected]

Antara epitomises all that Indian Idol stands for. Belonging to a small village on the Indo-Bangladesh border, Anatara represents talent that has been unearthed from the interiors of our country and that has bloomed in the glitz and glamour of Mumbai.

Antara Mitra grew up with music: Her father is a music teacher. Since the age of three, Antara would sing along with other children who came home to learn music from her father.A fun-loving and straightforward girl, Antara is a confident performer, something that even Farah Khan accepted during the theatre round.

But this didn't mean that Antara didn't consider other career options. At one time, she was keen on taking up medicine but gave up the thought on discovering the high fees for the course. Today she aims to be a singer, if not a music teacher or a professor, like her father.An admirer of Asha Bhonsle, Alka Yagnik, Kishore Kumar, Sonu Nigam and Jagjit Singh, Antara hopes that some day, someone will take her name in the same league.

A confident performer with an unbeatable voice, Antara has come a long way from the small town girl that she was. Her makeover has transformed her into the shows "Naomi Campbell" and her brilliant performance in the galas has shown us that this small town girl is set to go places!

ANTARA'S II PERFORMANCES
=========================
Dama dum mast : Audition round
Kaisi paheli yeh : Theatre round
Rangeelare : Piano Round
Ruki Ruki : Gala 2
Tu Ruttatho : Top 10
Tere bina : Top 9
Zara Zara : Top 8
Morni bhagama : Top 7
Bheri Piya : Top 6
Mere Haathon : Top 5 Voted out !!!

Grand Finale :

Woh Pehli Baar,Ek Main Ek Tu, Jawani Jaaneman, Oh Saki Saki

Concert :

Woh Pehli Baar, Salam Namaste, Agar tum Miljao, Saki Saki

ANTARA MITRA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

CLICK HERE WANT TO KNO MORE

ANTARA WEBSITE IN WIKIPEDIA

FAN CLUBS IN IF

FAN CLUB # 1

FAN CLUB # 2

FAN CLUB # 3

FAN CLUB # 4

FAN CLUB # 5

FAN CLUB # 6

FAN CLUB # 7

FAN CLUB # 8

FAN CLUB # 9

FAN CLUB # 10

FAN CLUB # 11

FAN CLUB # 12

FAN CLUB # 13

FAN CLUB # 14

FAN CLUB # 15

FAN CLUB # 16

FAN CLUB # 17

FAN CLUB # 18

FAN CLUB # 19

FAN CLUB # 20

FAN CLUB # 21

FAN CLUB # 22

FAN CLUB # 23

FAN CLUB # 24

ANTARA CELEBRITY FC

SILVER JUBILEECELEBRATION FC # 25

Sumesh
aditya_formula1
forever_freind2
kiranjohal1
ankita31
thhikana
Amisha123
takemeaway
Niceup
ani11
cute_some1
MariaH

Vera
kaned
tia_angel!!!
chukkna
reachmaryam007
winnie_pooh
ticks
koyelranu
jai ho
Sparkz
Aish89
karish89
Tani91
nandipandi15
at_ad
simpleguy
samarulzzz
Arshia 
madhy 
Shawn89
reepz 
sonyaee 
anie7772000
Viewer12345
Fiza
Sammera  
onlybulbul
shefali_123
indian888
anjalibc
sleeping beauti
armaanfan
prabal_cog
heartsmart
suneal
Teddy
princessno.1
monkeylovvver92
meghavi
koolremix
ScorpioGirl
sosweet
serialbuff
ifra
marisara2
abhi_fan
sims
sensation87
caldevil
red rose!
vallanki
Ahmed143  
FrenchieRox
alishba_fareed
sgr3
mans
monxx
raj boparai
foziasal
bambooshoot
kachhori
moondust
sizzling_souls
intriguing
kamy
keepsmiling
wonder_boy 
abiha
ofcourse001
skasuba
Innocent_Cute
sadhana Kstarsgo
jiya khan
hennahaider
Rose_Riya
craZEE4u
Decent_Girl
sabz_m
amna malik
jdr007
Funky_Bone
R*D*
merla
svh2010
lovly_angel
Anjali.Nair 
maniguha
aleezakhan1
Jeddah_Boy
skana
madiha_17  
rooma_q
kanwal123
SoNi_KuDi
tornadodk 
~*YasHika*~
Teeya  
blaziken_83
bruno4
sweetgirlnilam
babli1  
ash_gem  
ukfan
Indian Pyaar
sonaahana
Shruthilaya
VAGURL
~Marble~
coolindiandesi
sweety0000
~Priya~
shimmeryf
Prema
noname01
~Poonam~
Lucky_charm413
aayaat  
~Shumii~
maha khan
prayas
srk_lover
lvariyam
vaibhavi
sharmeeli_hoon
~SoHa*LOverS~
buttercup
queenkumar
tpam
grim reaper
muqaddasa
aakriti262
RonnieK
swapu_1991
nidass
~Mrs.P Gill~
urooj
surtaal
JInK
rakhi_karunya
akkudi
vanisha_m
pyaari_puja
ehaab1234
eijaz_rulz
WorldClassDiva
leomil
teenindia_usa
wiley
metallica
kothra
chander
tangina r
mm556
Debo_13/Lorel
maro.afg
llvlliss_umama
moon_uk
~@$hm@~
cutetaurus4u
~Indian Doll~
~ankita~
indianman
Vandu4Ever
sanah-misra
inaanki
kripaloveangad
Mrs. Gill
komalash
dreamgrl
dreamrose175
~NehaKakkarLuv~
anisha1129
iluvabhijeetsaw
victorygirl
Pentaminous
Amryn
smartncute
~punjabi4life~

sweet_shagun
Manoj_Tina fan (193)

Courstery:- Madhy ( Thanks A lot )

Edited by indian888 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sumesh thumbnail

Antara's All Gala Performances
~ Click Here To Download~

Piano round :- Rangeela Re
~Click here to Watch Online~
~Click here to Download~
Click here to Download from Turboupload
(Password= ankita)
Click here to Download from Rapidshare

Zara Zara - Top 8 Valentine Special
Savefile - Download
Youtube - Online
TurboUpload - Download
To watch the videos, download VLC Media Player

Morni Bagama
Click here to watch online
Click here to download from badongo
(Password=ankita)
Click here to download from turboupload

Bairi Piya - Top 6 Results Show
Savefile - Download
Youtube - Online
TurboUpload - Download

Mere hathon mein nau nau
Password= ankita)

TAKATAK VIDEOS

Amey Karu & Sandy Trying to impress Antara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyZm-_hrtvA

Valentine's day Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0yh4crQBvM

Hand Writing & Aasman Ke Tale Recording
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrkW-dX-8c

Edited by sumesh - 17 years ago
sumesh thumbnail

Audition Round
She sang "Dama dam mast kalandar" ..sonu is impressed. Anu is not. But Farha is impressed. So she is selected at last.Thanks to Farha & Sonu!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Theatre Round
She sang "Kaisi paheli zindegani" from Parineeta...All judges were impressed & she is selected to TOP 28...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Piano Round
Song:Ho ja Rangeela Re from Rangeela

Anu Malik said, "I think I have found my Playback Singer' .

Abhijeet - Itna aacha performance hai ki mumbai walle bhi itna aacha nahi kar sakte. Itna aacha gaya..

Farah - outstanding performer...though she felt she overperformed a bit..

Sonu - u can sing any kind of song beautifully as goos as u sing classical. so the only word i can use for u is "Superb"!!!!

Result : She got Maximum number of votes!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gala round :2(Gal's special gala)
Song:Ruki Ruki

Sonu Nigam felt that though she sang a different song, she needs to concentrate on singing while moving her voice shakes that time..so advised if song is diffcult not move so much.. but said u did a good job.. very good..

Anu Malik said "I have always said that I've found my playback singer in you and I maintain that, even today." nd also added dat thr is no power in this world which can be able stop u to reach for da next gala.

Farah Khan had two pieces of news for Antara. The good news was that she looked like an International Rock Star on stage. The bad news however, was that she didn't perform her best.

Sohail Khan felt that Antara was not utilizing her capabilities to the maximum. "Compared to the others, I feel you have not reached your peak" said the celebrity judge

Result : She was in TOP 2 !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gala round :3 (Top 10)
Song:Tu rutha to main ro dungi

'You have a perfect playback voice, but somehow today'' performance was not up to the mark,' said Sonu Nigam.

Farah Khan joined in by saying that Antara's concentration seemed to be elsewhere instead of on her performance. nd added dat ur a fantastic singer infact one of da top contestant..

Anu Malik that her voice was shaky initially, but she picked it up so beautifully nd aso said dat ur voice sooooo sooooo soooo beautiful that he sang the song Bali Umar with Sonu Nigam for her.

Tabu said Antara's makeover has been phenomenal and that she should keep up the good singing.

Result : She was SAFE !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gala round :4 (TOP 9)
song: Tere bina jiya jaye na from Ghar

Anu found no fault in her singing.HE said he is proud of her specially tday dis is a proud movement for me wen i say dat ur a my play back singer.

Farah and Sonu complimented her for a perfect performance. The two only had a few words of caution to her on the pronunciation of words.

Priyanka was also impressed by the young voice and felt she had a great future in playback singing. She will create magic with her voice!!!!

kareena complimented dat ur voice is absolutely stunning & I like wht you wear today too looking on her Red Sari

Result : She was SAFE!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gala round :5 (TOP 8)
song:Zara zara from Rehna hai tere dil mein

Sonu Nigam was very happy to see that Antara had taken his advice. 'Where was this side of you all these weeks?' .Fantastic singing, superb singing.

Anu Malik – tumhari singing ne jadoo bataya, kissi ko banaya aur kissi ko mitaya

Farah Khan – Mind blowing singing & performance, its ur best performance till date.

Amisha told Antara that if there were rose buds on the sets, they would have bloomed listening to her sweet voice.

Gala round:6 (TOP 7)
Song:Morni baga ma from Lamhe

Anu praised her singing from all quarters.

farah seemed proud after listening her that she was one of the jury, which discovered such a talented singer like u from a small town in India.

sonu was suprized to seeing such a talented singer frm a small town nd told dat im soo proud of u.. coz ur very very very good.

Preity also felt proud to be associated with a show where such a marvelous talent flourishes. kiyunki aapne bohot bohot bohotttt achcha gaaya.She also said dat she wish some day Antara to give a playback for her. Anu Malik supported that comment by telling 100% she is his playback singer.

Gala round:7 (TOP 6)
Song:Bairi piya from Devdaas

Anu Malik was satisfied with her performance of this difficult song.You sang it soo well..

Sonu Nigam felt that she had only put in 80% efforts. 'Your specialty is that you can sing all types of songs, but today I fell that you could have done better, even though you have put up a good show,' said Nigam.

farah said dat u sang soo well nd i think i should agree with annuji as next indian idol will be a girl nd also complimented her looks, saying she could not only be the next Indian Idol, but also Miss India!

Karan Johar said Antara's performance was a perfect gift to Sanjay Leela Bhansali, as it was his birthday! I really felt soo good, aapka antara bhi n aapka mukhra bhi utna hi sundar hai.

Result : She was in Bottom 2 for first time !!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Gala round:8 (TOP 5)
Song:mere haathon mein nau nau choodiyaan from Chandni

Farah Khan criticised her choice of song, saying that now that she's in the Top 5, she should choose more challenging songs.'You should not select such nursery rhymes at such a crucial stage of the competition,' were her disapproving words.

Anu Malik was 'shocked and upset' at her performance and said that though he stands by his word that she's a very good singer, Antara's performance was not up to the mark.

Sonu Nigam did not agree with Farah Khan that the song was easy, but said Antara didn't sing well. 'I will ask the audiences to give you one last chance because you are the only girl left on the show.'

Saleem-Suleiman – ur voice is good, but sur is necessary

Result : She was voted out on March 7th😭😭😭
sumesh thumbnail

Chat with Sagar, Sandeep & Antara(Before Gala starts)

sumeshsnair(Its meπŸ˜‰) asks Hey Sagar & Antara U both are my Indian idols...I have already started a fan club for u both....I also will vote as much as I can...I wish Antara atleast come to TOP 3 & Sagar atleast TOP 5...U have many threats...Antara pls dont overperform like u did last time..
Celebrity says Thank you, Sumesh!

ipshi.777(Its Antara's cousin Ipshita MitraπŸ˜›) asks hi antara remember me its mona(ipshita mitra). i just wanted to ask u that how did u feel when u were announced the contestant with the highest no. of vote??? anyways tanu didi aamii jaantaam kii tumi highest votes paabe.u sang very well
Celebrity says I was too stunned. I knew I would be among the top three, but I didn;t think I would top. I thought people would vote based on region, and in my village, there would be few people who could afford to vote for me. But I was wrong!

sumeshsnair(Its
me againπŸ˜‰) asks ANTARA & SAGAR ALL the best....tell me whom do u both think as biggest threat among gals & guys?
Celebrity says Sagar: Karunya Antara: I think everybody could be a threat -- It all depends on who performs well on a particular day.

whiz2kids2002 asks antra what is the real sceret behind your great achivment
Celebrity says My love for music, nothing else! I eat, drink and sleep music. I wanted to become a doctor, but couldn't do that because of financial reasons. From then on, I was determined to make a mark in music.

'I'm not in love with Antara' (Panna out chat)

mona_saini asks ANTRA WHO WOULD U LIKE TO DATE IN GUYS ON THE II2. WHO DO U THINK IS THE HOTTEST?
indianidol says Panna!!!!!! But he's out now 😭

mashy25 asks wen is ur bday antara?n whom among da guys do u like the most??
indianidol says July 10. I think Amey is a very nice and mature person.

asthamathur21 asks Antara who is ypur favourite contestant among all contestants and why??
indianidol says As singers, I like Amey and Karunya. I'm a little confused as to who I like more, but I think Amey brings a little more feel to the song. But then, Karunya is still very young and has a lot of time to catch up.

smartalec asks hi antara, why do u cry so much for other contestants...it seems like a drama...plz do not overact like this..u r here just to sing not show ur acting skills
indianidol says It's just that I get attached to people very easily, and yes, I am a very, very emotional person.

smartalec asks Hi panna, i'm sorry u were voted out dude...now tht u can no longer win this competetion ..who do u think is most desrving candidate to win this year's Indian Idol..????????
indianidol says Antara Mitra

sonaahana asks Hi Antara, Did you always want to be a singer?Who taught you?How did you decide that your career was singing?
indianidol says Yes, I've always wanted to be a singer. My father is a music teacher and I learnt the basic Saregampa from him. When I was 10, I went to learn classical music from Shobana Mukherjee. Mine is a music-oriented family. Music has always been part of our life. Papa thought I was quite good at music, and told me to consider music as a career.

sonyaee asks Antara, who is your favorite singer and why?
indianidol says Ashaji. Because she's the most versatile female singer in India. She's perfect and she's my inspiration.

aartijhooti asks Hi Karunya, Are you in love with Antara?
indianidol says No, we're just good friends smile.giftongue.gif

sonyaee asks antara, why only two girls left in II2? Do you think viewers prefer male contestants and why?
indianidol says Yes, they do. More women watch Indian Idol. When I watched idol 1, I always voted for Rahul Vaidya and Amit Sanaa, but barely voted for Prajakta or Aditi. Women watch more TV, vote more and tend to vote for male contestants

monamine asks Antara: since Minni asked Meenal who is the hottest guy among Indian idol contestant n didnt ask u I want to ask you that same question
indianidol says Panna!!!

Amey has no time for a Valentine bash!(Monali out chat)

deepeshgarg_eca asks hi meenal congrats u safe i have voted for u i want to ask u that u think a girl cant make indian idol
idol says Surely, why not? It's true that in the last three weeks, girls have been getting voted out. But I think Antara and I can give a good fight to the guys.

'Meenal is just a good friend' (Amey Ravi chat)

Megha_Amey asks hi ravi, itz sad that once u sang really well and got voted out, my question for u is, now that u are out..who do u think is the most deserving for the 4 males and 2 females for the idol title?
celebrity says Amey Date! Among girls, I think both Meenal and Antara are equally good.

sonyaee asks Hi Amey, how are you? If you could sing a song sung by another II2 contestant, which one would it be and why? Thanks!
celebrity says I'd like to sing Tere Bina, which Antara sang in the Retro Round. I love that Lataji song, and had I been a girl, I would have sung that!

oveameydate asks Hi AMEY, DO U LOVE ANTARA?
celebrity says Me? No!!!

Antara Karunya chat(After Antara out)

brijakash asks Hi Sweeties , wat do you think is Antara was that much bad ? i dont think so but she is out so i m feeling so bad
karunya says No, Antara was not bad in her last performance.

madhy asks antara..who is ur fav judge aomong the indian idol judges?
karunya says It has to be Sonuji... he is always so straightforward with the singers about their performance.

sandy.sharmaa asks hi antra i think this tym ur exit was obvious coz last tym u said indias janta should vote wid brains.... that was so rude.... these people gave u so much love and respect and so really hurt us... so thats y u r out today.... my advice for u is next ti
karunya says I did not mean that they should vote with their brains. It just came out that way. What I meant was that they should listen to the singing and then vote, and not based on the overall performance. Because sometimes a contestant may sing very well, but their stage performance may not be up to the mark.

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, what was your best and worst moment on Indian Idol???
karunya says My best moment was when I was selected in the Top 28. And my worst moment was when I lost my voice for a while and could not practise.

sp_iniocl asks ANTARA JI, HERE IS SAPNA AGAIN WANT TO ASK U THAT WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE AND WHAT WILL U DO FOR IT. AND PLEASE SAY SOME WORDS TO YOUR FANS ABOUT THE WAY OF LIVING LIFE.

karunya says Hi Sapna. My aim in life is to be a really good singer and I will try very hard to make my dreams come true. I say that everyone should be confident in themselves.

smartalec_06 asks Hell Antara, U came from a small village how did you find life in Mumbai??
karunya says It was very good. In my village, life comes to a halt by 9 pm. But in Mumbai things start only then. There is pace and movement in Mumbai life and I love that.

deepa1021 asks Antara, what are your future plans?
karunya says I want to sing, sing, sing... be it playback or for albums.

gorgeousgal_1 asks antra whats ur moto in life??
karunya says My motto in life is just like my blood group: B+

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, you are a very beautiful girl would you like to work in movies if you are given a chance??
karunya says Yesh, of course I would like to. But I should get a good offer, a good role.

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, which Bollywood actress would you like to playback sing for?
karunya says I would like to sing for Kajol, Ash, Preity and Rani.

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, What kind of foods do you like???
karunya says I like Punjabi and Bengali food. Mutton biriyani is my favourite dish.

smartalec_06 asks Hi anatara, i want to ask you that were you upset by the way sonu nigam commented about your singing on yesterday's result show???
karunya says No, I was not very upset. I had committed a few mistakes. But it felt good when Sonuji said that he has a lot of expectations from me.

sonyaee asks ~~~Antara, We Ur Fans want to See u Win a FilmFare Award in Upcoming Future and We know u can Do it!! , Ur Bestest Fans Karishma N Sumesh~~~πŸ˜‰
karunya says Singing is my life and I will work hard to achieve my dreams. Thank you for your confidence in me.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara...i'm anjali frm and my friend karishma from US who is one of your biggest fan wants to know which contestant on Indian Idol are you closest with? Name one?
karunya says Hi Anjali, I closest to Neha, Panna, Karunya and Meenal

sumesh thumbnail

user posted image

sumesh thumbnail

sumesh thumbnail

madhy thumbnail

In this page each post contains Antara mitra related articles.

Preity inspiring
Screen On & Off
Judgment girl: Preity Zinta

From appearing at derby competitions to innovating new colours for bikes, Preity Zinta has been making most of her non-shooting phase. Last Saturday she came to the Indian Idol sets in Mumbai as the chief guest of the popular talent hunt show.

And after her judging stint for the Sony show Preity sounded very excited. ?I am so happy to have come to Indian Idol, these performances were mind-bowling,? said the Salaam Namaste lady.

Preity was particularly impressed with two performances ? N. Karunya and Calcutta?s Antara Mitra. As Karunya sang, Preity couldn?t help but tap her feet and confess: ?It is very difficult to judge and give pointers to such talented singers.? For Antara, she said: ?Wish you could sing playback for me some day.?

On the film front, Preity is set to appear in two big movies this year and both of them are set in New York. While Sajid Nadiadwala?s Jaaneman, directed by Sirish Kunder, will have her opposite Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan, Karan Johar?s Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna has Preity alongside the likes of Abhishek Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan.

Last woman standing

Antara Mitra is the only girl finalist in Indian Idol 2, and she is super nervous about that, as she says, "There are four guys against me, so there's a lot of pressure on me to perform well because everyone wants the Indian Idol to be a girl this time. Till Meenal (Jain) was here, I could share with her a lot of things that I can't be comfortable talking about to guys." But all the nervousness apart, Antara has found a good support in music director Bappi Lahiri, who is very impressed with her crooning skills. So, Antara had a meeting with him, and Bappi told her that he has been following her performances. Not only that, Bappi has also decided to give her a chance to sing in his film, like he did with Rahul Vaidya and Amit Sana. "I was so thrilled to hear this, especially since he is such a big name in the industry," gushes Antara.

LIVING ON A PRAYER: Antara Mitra and Bappi Lahiri

http://epaperdaily.timesofindia.com/

Edited by madhy - 17 years ago
madhy thumbnail

Sealed with Smith
Screen On & Off
STAR GUEST: Will Smith with the Indian Idol finalists

When he was not partying at Salman Khan?s place or shaking a leg with the Bollywood hot bods in Shah Rukh Khan?s bungalow Mannat, Will Smith was seen having a blast with the Indian Idol 2 finalists at the Kamala Mills set in Mumbai.

?I have fallen in love with Indian cinema!? he exclaimed. ?It is difficult for me to understand and pronounce the Hindi words but I love Indian music,? said the man who?s taken over the country in the last few days.

Not just that, Smith went on to give excellent vocal tips to the Idol finalists. ?Letting go off the fear to perform in public is very essential for a performer. Thus my remedy is to once in a while scream out loud in public or do something crazy,? he revealed.

As a token of love and appreciation of visiting the sets, the two Indian Idol female stars, Calcutta girl Antara Mitra and Meenal Jain presented Smith with a royal turban, which the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star carried off in style.

Twin treat
Screen On & Off
Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra on the sets of Indian Idol on Saturday

One has sung for Dev and the other has been getting offers to cut private albums. So, when Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra walked in on the sets of Indian Idol to judge the Galas, they meant business.

?I am very scared to judge this show because I know one comment from me and their dreams may be shattered,? Kareena said. ?But the cause is so good that I had to come. You have participants coming from remote places in West Bengal and Rajasthan. It is the hope they have of winning that keeps them going.?

For Priyanka, though, it wasn?t the first time she was donning the judge?s hat for Indian Idol. ?I had come last year too,? she said. ?It?s great to hear these young people sing their hearts out.?

While all the Idol finalists were at their very best, the ones to impress Kareena and Priyanka most were Panna Gill, Amey Date, and the Calcutta girls, Antara Mitra and Monali Thakur.

Kareena was very impressed with the red sari Antara wore for the performance. ?You look so beautiful,? said the actress, who herself looked stunning in the backless golden top she wears in the new Pepsi commercial.

The showstopper of the evening, however, was Priyanka who sang the Karam number Tinka tinka to thundering applause from the Idol judge trio of Anu Malik, Farah Khan and Sonu Nigam. Catch all the action on Monday at 8.30 pm, on Sony.

Edited by madhy - 17 years ago