*CFC Awards Show - be back in a bit...*

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

****Please NOTE: the award show will be on for 3 or more days, the commercials are a BIT longer than usual as both hosts are busy studying in commercialsπŸ˜†, so bear w/ us😳.  STAY TUNED Link to CFC Awards Voting. ****

Ladies and Gentleman,

It is that time of the year again! It is time we recognize the talent of Bollywood for the year 2007. It is a night that you are bound to remember forever, it is a night for you to enjoy...filled with lots of masala and lots of gana...bole toh, ek dum bollywood ishytle. We have all the hotties, the beauties, the heart-throbs, the cuties, the talented, and the excellent talents of our industry present here.

So, welcome one, welcome all, to the CFC Awards!!!

Tonight we also have some very special audience and they have come for this event all the way from India-forums!!! Jee-haan, aaj kii shaam, IF dosto ke naam!! Most of our audience...

...is from the house...Celebrity Fan Clubs, but we have some VIP's...

that are attending this function even though they aren't from CFC but are from the Development team of IF and are specially here for the event. So lets welcome alllll these folks with a big round of applause. Lets give it up for IFians!!!

It is time to bring on our hosts for this evening. They are quite similar to Shahrukh and Saif but most probably they are going to be better...especially in cracking the saddest jokes ever!! πŸ˜›

They are apparently one of the MADerators of CFC, and are MAD in every sense of the word. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now, I (the voice from the sky😊) am going to hand over the stage, to the lovly_angel, Mehak and sweet_kp, Khair!!!

K: Wow, I wish I could stay in this palace forever. Me, Abhi, John, Hrithik, Matt, Chad, Bin, ahhhhh "JUST IMAGINE" how funnn would that be!! 😳

M: Uff, Khair, get out from your hallucinations. this is just a stage, but we can't let the audience know that. So stop day dreaming now...we are LIVE!!!

K: Oh...uh-oh...ab ab kya hoga??? OMG sorry,....ummm....errrrr...what was my line?πŸ˜• 

M: Rehne de, everyone welcome to our dhamakedaar night!! As the voice from sky said, this will be a night for you to remember. We have some hot hot performances coming up from the best of the industry. But but but....lets keep that a suspense for sometime, shall we?

K: Hmmm, but I don't like suspenses!! Bata bhi do na!!😳 BTW, am i winning an award tonight?πŸ˜ƒ

M: Yes, you will get an award for day-dreaming the maximum while hosting an award show!!😑 ab chup!! So, where were we? Oh haan, the beautiful stage, or palace, is set up by the Crazy Fun Cool Team at India-forums. They have been working for weeks for this stage. And it does take you away to fairyland, doesnt it?πŸ˜‰

K: Yes it does😳 I am already there, with abhi, hrithik, john, binny, ... *giggles*

M: ahhhhhhh iska kuch nahin hoga!! So, lets get started w/ the show shall we? But first lets take a short commercial break.....we will be right back after a few messages from our proud sponsers....

Mr jhunjhunwaala ...lights' anywhere anytime...ahhhmazing!

and...

Mr. Fatafat's quick and easy make-up...forgot make up? don't worry, he is there for you...everywhere to make you all pretty pretty!!

(^he never stops working!!!πŸ˜›)

M: arre khair woh hamare sponsars hai unke baare mein chugli tauba tauba sorry jhunjhunwala yeh kahir bas hrithik or john to dhekh ke thora excited ho jati hai ..

K: haiiiiii, show kab shuru hoga??πŸ˜”

M: Show toh shuru ho gaya stupid!! umm, sorry, welcome back everyoneπŸ€—   so  no more delays lets get  on our very first awards for the Best Male and Female Playback singer and to present this award i call upon MR Javed Akhthar and Shabana Azmi

K: Javed uncle, shabana aunty, are u enjoying the show?

J: Yes yes, we are...but you two are really weird hosts.

S: yes, where is the stop button on your mouths?πŸ€” non-stop baatein karti rehti ho...who gave u that much energy?πŸ˜†

K: Energy drink...pineapple flavor!!!😳

Javed and Shabana: The award for Best Male playback singer goes to "SONU NIGAM" for Kank

πŸ‘

Mr Javed Akhtar and Zabana Aazmi: The award for Best female singer goes to Sunidhi Chauhan for Omkara

πŸ‘

M: Congratulations to both the winners and thank you Javed sahib and Zabanaji. Ab Khair, do you know who loves John Abraham the most?πŸ€”

K: Me?

M: 😑

K: errrr *gulp* bipasha?

M: nahin yaar, its kareena!!πŸ˜‰ she "loves" him naπŸ˜‰

K: ohh haan, she said that in Koffee w/ karan😳

M: so now, do we wanna see miss Poo?πŸ˜› Soooooo, get ready coz now we have our performance by none other than the smashing Kareena Kapoor...haiii ab hum kya kahe bas "yehh mera dil kareena ka deewana"πŸ˜‰

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0ww...kheer di and mehak di...loved itt..cant wait sis...really cute postttt πŸ‘

i have a secondd seat..srk is coming rightt? 😳 😳 Edited by ayeshag - 17 years ago
sp_2012 thumbnail
wow! this is awesome! cant wait till the awards are announced.
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
cool...cant wait the winners are announced...and hopefully hrithik will b performing...

~Rashi~
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAYYY 😳 ...it started...god a good seatt πŸ˜›
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

i have a secondd seat..srk is coming rightt? 😳 😳

let me call him and askπŸ˜† waise im sure he can't say no to his favorite hostsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
Oye hoye..!! 😳 😳 lovely post Khairu di and Mehak, wowww πŸ€— can't wait for the actual awards, if commercials are sho good then awards will be! πŸ˜† 😳 i have high expectations for all of you..... nd of course you have reserved two seats, SRK and i sitting together, mera hubby! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for the awards!
Jaslove thumbnail

looks like the center front row is taken up by us guysπŸ˜›

can't wait, let the damaka beginπŸ˜†

😳

Jia thumbnail
^give me a list of who you want...and ill call them all. πŸ˜ƒ at least, because of this reason i'll get to talk to them all (...and ahem, that might mean that i might get a date w/ all of them too ☺️)
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

^give me a list of who you want...and ill call them all. πŸ˜ƒ at least, because of this reason i'll get to talk to them all (...and ahem, that might mean that i might get a date w/ all of them too ☺️)

Stop dreaming!

Look.. who's here!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† VIP here!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†