Our New Home Is Ready!! Thanks to SREE

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all,

Please visit the home page. Add this link to your Favorirtes

http://www.india-forums.com/

I am moving a couple of  topics as a trial thingy for you all to get used. I have moved already Coffee with Bhanvna.....under other topics......and Serial Games under Fun topic.......

So please all of you go there and get used to access to your favorite threads. Kavitha kutty ...please practise the new home section.....I do not want to get panic....Most of the active threads will be moved to the main page. So you can not access to these serials, Recipe, Fanfics, MOW, etc from here....after tomorrow.......

πŸ‘Yes.....as dasa and Sri mentioned in their PMs.....I did not sleep the whole night. Since Sree is India....I was with her all my night....( Until about 4 am) on PMs, Msn chat and on telephone.....Fot the past three nights I have been sitting quite late for this. Now I am so happy that we did it at last.πŸ‘

Dasa was with me for quite some time...helping me with synopsis since he was at work. Thanks dasa....Please prepare the synopsis or ask the updaters to send it to you or to me.

I proudly announce that dasa1 & Meli are going to be the new viewbies and Sri Super Star will be a coolbie or viewbie....( Sree will decide and do accordingly).

In fact I expected the promotion for these three members along with the new change. But probably Sree is waiting until Monday when she normally releases the updated promo list in the moderator section.

Any questions please post it here in this thread…or Pm to me.

Let us move forward with our hands joined to our new home. Thanks for all your support.

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
Soopero sooper Atina.. πŸ‘
Your hard work (and Sree's and the team's) seem to have paid off very well!

After this post, I will be rushing to see the new section. '
And perfect choice in the selection of Viewbies.
Congrats Dasa ⭐️ Meli ⭐️ and "the SuperStar" ⭐️ - You guys were already doing a great job with the updates and fun things, so now more cool work for you!
You guys totally ROCK!!

Thanks Jenim.....Defenitely it is going to be more fun....and you can also think of opening gossip section....( like about the film stars etc) Edited by atina - 17 years ago

Back from visiting. It sure looks very nicely organized, Atina. 😊
Can't wait to see when the serials are populated with the archives.

Sure we can have some filmi/serial gossip thread, Atina. Thanks for bringing that up. Will that be in the "Other topics" ?

Update:
I just posted something there that might of of interest to you, Pat. You may be thrilled, if not overly, at least slightly.

Edited by jenim - 17 years ago
Finally have we got our new home. πŸ˜ƒ Your hard work has been paid off as Jenim has said, Atina. πŸ‘

Thanks Atina and Sree for all your hardwork and efforts. I am sure I will enjoy our new page.

Congrats to Dasa, Meli & Sri for their new titles.

btw, what does a coolbie and viewbie do? What are their roles. Pls care to enlightened.

Thanks
yooooo hoooooo our own lounge for real!!!! Atina, do I fill this lounge with madness as well???? Congrats Dasa, Meli and Sri - am i supposed to treat u guys with respect and avoid playing practical jokes????!!!!
Congratulations to Dasa, Meli & Sri for the promotion.

Atina and Sree the new look is very good and thank you for your efforts.
Congratulations Dasa, Meli, Sri.
Thank you Atina and Sree. Wonderful job.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pat
Jenim, just saw your posting for me. How sweet. Thank you so much ma.

Pat