zarna thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi everyone kanak wasnt able to write the update so i volunteered i no my update wont be as good as her. so here you go this update is not the whole thing its half of the epi. since its an hour show i dont have time to write down the whole update in one day so will finish the rest of the update tomorrow for sure. sry about not posting it tomorrow. i have too much college work pending up since its end of the sem. i promise i iwll finish up the update tomorrow.

update

Recap is shown.

Mohhalla

Its morning jugle comes out of his house fixing his hair.  Jugle's dad is talking to the panwala guy about zoya getting role in the serial. Urmi's parents also talk about the same thing.  Everyone else is also shown talking about zoya getting a break in tv show.

Bashir miya and his friends are sitting on bench. Gyaniji tells bashir miya that the whole Mohall is talking about only one thing.  Bashir says what ever Allah does is all well. Rahul's dad says don't worry zoya is a lucky girl and Rahul is also with her. He knows it's a big deal to get a role in such a show. And Rahul is the happiest of them all for zoya.

Rati ram's store.

The three langurs are sitting at their usual place and playing carom with the panwala guy sitting on mustak's place. Jugle hits the striker and scores. Rahul says it's amazing and jugle thinks Rahul is talking about his score. Rahul clears up the misunderstanding by telling jugle that he was talking about zoya. He also says that zoya is so lucky that she got audition by sitting at home and she doesn't have experience and look at me I have been going there every day but no luck. Jugle says that paper wasn't a love letter it was the dialogue paper. Jugle points at Hari and says that it's his entire fault.

Hari answers back saying that u told us about the guy taking zoya's picture in his phone.  Jugle says don't blame other ppl it wont take u any where. Hari says where do I have to go any ways. Jugle says its use less to talk to him. Pan Wala guy says then talk to me.  Jugle says when ever I talk to him he says some thing else. Hari says why do u even talk? Rahul says its both of their fault, now what do I do? Jugle says you have to play and hands him the striker. Rahul keeps saying that I would do anything for a chance that zoya got.

Bashir miya's store (very nice scene btw)

Rahul goes in the store with a backpack. Zoya is looking in the mirror and see that Rahul is standing there. She invites him in and says hello. Rahul says congratulations about getting the break. Zoya says I didn't get the role yet. I have to give audition. Rahul asks about what she is doing. Then see that she is about to cut a piece of clothes and offers to help out. He says why don't u hold a clothe like this and I will cut it. Zoya looks at him surprised. Then Rahul says never mind ill hold the cloth like this and u cut. Zoya says whats wrong? He says there is nothing to hide can u plz get me a small role in your show? He says why don't u talk to umesh. He hands her some dcs with different emotions. He also hands her some pics. Zoya says enough now only have to take you. He says take me as well. Zoya says it feels so good that the whole world is looking at your work. Rahul says who cares about the world I just want to impress urmi.

Just then jugle comes to the store. He asks wats going on. Zoya says Rahul wants a break in the show as well. Then jugle says why don't you help him out. He is my frined. (he says the most funniest line here must listen/watch). Jugle says zoya if I were in your place I would help him out. Zoya says he wants to impress Urmi should I help him now? Jugle says there is no need to do that and what do u think zoya has no work to do? Now pick up your stuff and go. Rahul says don't interfere in my business I have talked to zoya and says that your just jealous of me. Jugle says why would I be jealous of u my DVD business is working fine. Rahul says that one day you will b selling my movie DVDs. Jugle says I would rather sell locks then your DVDs. Rahul says that's the best work you can do. Zoya is just watching those two fight in amusement.

Sandeep's house(must watch scene)

Sandeep is yelling at Urmi for laying to bashir miya. I was telling the truth and you just had to interfere and ruin everything. How is he my frined? Because of you everyone in the colony will hate me. Urmi says don't worry after audition you will get to know each other.  Sandeep says if something goes wrong I will be blamed. Urmi says nothing will happen and tomorrow zoya's audition will go fine as well. Sandeep says everyone knows the out come of the exam but is she preparing for it? Urmi wonders about exam. Sandeep says if you want to be selected for the Indian cricket team you have to know how to hold the bat because they don't know how to play as well. Urmi says tandulker plays well. Sandeep says why don't u tell tendulkar to give the screen test. Urmi says u r totally confused this screen test is for a tv show not for cricket. Sandeep just looks at urmi in defeat.(I was creaking up so bad here.) then Sandeep just says it in simpler words and asks if zoya is preparing for the audition

Urmi and zoya

Zoya says don't worry ill memorize the lines and ill get the part. Urmi says im worried about you because of your marriage. Zoya says don't worry ill pass the audition and urmi says before you impress any one else or not you have to impress Sandeep ji. Zoya says who your frined Sandeep ji?

Zoya is preparing for her audition and just saying the lines. First she is preparing for the audition with Sandeep. Sandeep says you are putting pressure at wrong place. Zoya says you told me not to take stress. Sandeep says I told you not to take mental stress and gives her and examples of different stress on the line. He says this shoe is red. Zoya looks down he tell her not to look down. Then puts stress on different words of the sentence.  First he says this shoe is red. Then he says this shoe is red. Then this shoe is red. And finally this shoe is red. Zoya looks confused and starts to cry and says but Sandeep bhaiya the shoe is red and day after tomorrow is my audition what will I do?

Urmi comes to save zoya and accidentally calls Sandeep bhaiya. She says he will help us out. Sandeep says I have to go and pay the bills.  Urmi tells him to help them out.  Zoya and Sandeep begin to practice again.  Urmi tells zoya to have full confidence.

zoya has full confidence and yells jatin sandeep looks at her in shock since he is acting as jatin right now. urmi looks worried as well. zoya and sandeep look at urmi at the same time. zoya continues her line. zoya is making faces and saying the lines. sandeep ends up laughing and says i cant concentrate since she is making faces and acting. zoya says im not making faces but acting. snadeep syas this is called acting? sandeep says now waht do we do?

sandeep tells urmi to help zoya because he needs to go and pay the bills. urmi asks him where is he going and says practice with me.  sandeep looks scared. urmi says a line and repeats the line in loud voice. sandeep says what are you doing. are you talking to your boyfriend aur the laundry man? is this what you want to teach zoya? be soft and say the line. they began practicing again.

now you guys should watch this scene very nice but i wont be able to explaine it in words.

urmi starsts saying lines which arent in the paper. urmi wants to tell snadeep her feelings. sandeep stops her and says the character is called jatin not sandeep and secondly the lines you are saying arent in the paper. zoya comes to ehr rescue. and says ill do my audition now.  she again says her lines and messes up but sandeep gives up and jsut nods that her performance was good.

zoya runs to tell her mom about it. sandeep wonder what will happen. urmi asks if zoya can learn how to act. sandeep says its impossible to learn how to act in one day. then sandeep says have you ever seen some one sewing a shirt with out a clothe? urmi says there is not hope? sandeep says there is no hope.

ZOYA BANI KAVERI(again cant explaine in words.)

zoya is performing as kaveri in the show. she says too good rishabh bhaiya it was so easy for you to say that you want to break your relationship with your wife. the guy tells zoya(kaveri) to stay away. everyone in the mohalla is watching the show that zoya will be auditionign for and they all see zoya as current kaveri.  zoya continues the line. about how the lady helped in rishabh becoming well.

zoya's parents are watching the show as well. her dad says that first you were pride of this house and now acting as kaveri you will be india's pride. zoya gets many compliments about how well she acted and zoya wakes up from her dream.

SANDEEP'S HOUSE(FUNNLY SCENE MUST WATCH)

sandeep is making tea. urmi comes with tiffin and says let me make tea for you. ill make nice tea for you since we are good frineds. sandeep asks good? urmi says something about gehra rishta. sandeep syas "gheri to khai bhi hoti hai."  sandeep syas right now i dont need your service and if u want ill make a cup for you too. urmi says no ill make it. sandeep says leave it ill make it. then he asks about zoya's rehersal and urmi says no she is getting no where and she is scared that zoya might get married. sandeep says wat does audition has to do with marriage. urmi tells him the whole thing about how zoya will get married if she doesnt get this role.

sandeep says this is serious and urmi says zoya needs to get this part. sandeep says wat can i do? urmi says why dont get zoya trained by some professional actor. sandeep says i dotn no any professional actors and i only know person who knows how to act in this colony. urmi says plz i cant do any acting since i work all day. sandeep looks at her in surprise and says i wasnt taling about you i was talking about rahul. urmi says fine. sandeep asks her if she will make the tea?  urmi says no since the tea is burned any ways.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

rest tomorrow

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Khizer~ thumbnail
Thank you Zarna!

I have been so busy!

Have a test and a motw to post. 😆
suvonkar thumbnail
you are not bad at all zarna...great work and thank you so much!
zarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: suvonkar

you are not bad at all zarna...great work and thank you so much!

thank u, btw did u read our post AOTW we are making a story for ACHPM hope u guys like n you can use it for the show. we would love to see out story coming up on the show.😊

Shazia_haya thumbnail
hey i just read sanddep n urmi's parts....lolz.....some were really funny....i hope they get together soon........