Nokia Jeena Isi ka Naam Hai

Views Shift - Shivaji Satam!

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Many times we develop an image of people (especially celebrities) from what they appear to be.  We tend to judge a lot from the kinds of roles they take, or the rumors we hear everyday.

JIKNH is a show that many times proves how right or wrong we were in our impression of the celebrity.  So here we continue our special topic of discussing these celebrities!

All you have to do here, is tell us how, if at all, this week's JIKNH episode with Shivaji Satam has changed your opinions about him.  If your views haven't changed but slightly altered, then do let us know that as well.

So here your chance of discussing Shivaji Satam, who's doing an awesome job in CID!

Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simran2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
My views have definitely changed after watching this episode. Prior to it, I didn't think much of him, other than that he is just another actor. But after watching this show, I have come to respect him very much. I don't believe that I have watched an interview of any actor before, where within few minutes it was able to convince me that not only is he a good actor but an equally grounded human being.

As people were testifying to his honest and kind nature, I could almost see it through his eyes. It was something of his personality that has now made me hold him high regard.

I would also like to say that JIKNH is doing a wonderful job in portraying the holistic personality of an actor. I don't think I would have realized or appreciated the presence of Shivaji Satam if it wasn't for JIKNH. Props to them.

And as for Shivaji Satam, I would like to thank him because I was inspired by him to be better human being. I hope that his genuine nature takes him to new heights of his career.
Bhupendra Sawan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Any body has Shivaji Satam's number or Roshan Abbas num.?