Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

haila karan wahi😳(my hero).. phir to mujhe aur motivation dekhne ke liye.. but he is nt Priyanka's boyfrnd (I hope so)

and kanchi kaul..??😲 Hmm.. mite be an interesting pair😊.. But to Raj and Naina ka kya hoga..???😕

Karan Wahi might not be Priyanka's boyfriend...But rumours tho kuch aise hi hain na...there wud be one more story inside the LRL sets...''miya, biwi aur woh''...hahahaha...

I too have no idea how Kanchi will look with Raj..Her look and her acting will decide that...I hope its interesting now

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Komal Sirrwani

What is happening.>>>>>>> Kanch with raj........i wish it's not an april fool joke yaar 😳

am sure its not a joke...

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Firstly.....there is no such article abt this.....

If the news would have been true then the media would have got a gist of it first.........
Kanchi was supposed to play Raj's love interest but that was in 'Ek Ladki... 'but Raj refused the offer............

Lastly.....i dont know why but i think this is another April fool's prank.............

Komal Sirrwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

am sure its not a joke...

wao.......thx for the newzzz

4ever urs thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm i like kanchi, she is a cute actress but can't imagine how will she look with rajeev. but if she is to b with rajeev then wht will happen to our raj-naina jodi!! 😕 i love dat jodi. i hope whatever happens, happens satisfactorily. [:D/]
angelic eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

Karan Wahi might not be Priyanka's boyfriend...But rumours tho kuch aise hi hain na...there wud be one more story inside the LRL sets...''miya, biwi aur woh''...hahahaha...

I too have no idea how Kanchi will look with Raj..Her look and her acting will decide that...I hope its interesting now

"Miya biwi or woh" 😆😆😆 Ispe ek aur show banega.. Ya.. let's wait and watch wats gonna happen now...😉😳 Ya shayad uski entry se Naina ko thodi samajh aayegi Rajveer ke liye..😳😆

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
muje kanchi kaul bilkul bhi pasad nahi hai 😭 😭 i am really miss shveta performance 😭 😭
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the info.I think kanchi will look good with rajeev.Though i will miss shveta.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kanchi is a very likeable actresss...she was good in ELAS..it'd be great if she entered LRL as a new entrant. she hasnt done no work since leaving ELAS so lets see...thanks daisy😊

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
So naina will feel jealous of kanchi and may realize her luv 4 raj.I luv this track.