Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboo2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Great part yaar 😊 .....loved it to the bits 😃 😆 👏 ......Jai started falling for Bani completely 😉 😃 ......waiting to see how bothe of them are going to confess their love to each other 😉 😃 ...please continue soon 😊
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful part
pls cont soon........
:::pooja::: thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love ur ff.
it's going in a great direction...
it's cute how jai is falling for bani...
please continue soon 😊
culgal86 thumbnail
hey lovely update ....jai and bani dancing great man and jai's open flirting with bani and bani gettin shy...was just lovely update soon
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great part please continue soon

swati
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏
gr8 part
plz cont soon
momtajbegum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh that was such a great part 😆

Taj
Twinkle20 thumbnail
It was great! They're getting there... 😳
Jai is so naughty, keeps pestering Bani and embarrassing her... 😳 😉 😆
bccool thumbnail
thnx a lot guys , so truly n deeply appreciated by me

guli: thnx a lot hun

siumi:thnx a lot sweetie

janu2006: thx a lot jaanu

khushboo2006: thnx a zillion buddy

swati_bhatia: thnx a ton hun

nirali: thx a zillion buddy

taj: thanx a whole lot hun

swati: thnx a zillion sweety

twinkle20: thnx a zillion buddy

amiee: thnx a lot hun

pooja: thnx a zillion buddy

culgal86: thnx a lot sweety

swati: thnx a zillion buddy

bccool thumbnail
           ok first up guys tell me a female solo number which bani cud dance to i cant think of ne pls help     

chapter 14

It was evening bani got arjun ready for the function , once ready arjun was busy playing with his toy cars, as for jai he was ready as well in a black sherwani with a white beige matching stole and was busy with a fone call, he was seated on the bed just behind where bani was abt to wear her jewellery as she was ready otherwise..in a light pink- mauve lehenga with heavy silver work

Rano: mami, can u help me

Bani: kya , help chahiye

Rano; kuch matching jewellery with this lehenga ( rano wearing a pink lehenga her self

Bani: hmmm , ye dekhlo she gave her the diamond neckpiece and earrings she was gonna wear

Rano: but then what r u gonna wear , aap ye pehene wale the

Bani: o doesn't matter main kuch aur pehenloongi ,
As bani made her wear the jewellery….and said out aloud"perfect. Rano how many hearts r u gonna set on fire today"

Rano: laughing ….mami
Rano to arjun: come arjun , lets go we'll play
Arjun gleefully running off with rano leaving his toy cars rite behind where bani was standing

Jai finished his call just then and was engrossed in his papers though he had only ceen what had happened btw bani and rano ,he cudnt help but marvel at bani's altruism
Bani went took out another piece of jewellery to go with her lehenga and looked at herself finally in the mirror …and turned arnd to ask jai sumthin that's when her foot landed on the toy cars and there she slipped and a second later she landed on top of jai on their bed

jai's gaze met bani's
Jai (his arms arnd bani) and smiling with a mischievous glint in his eyes: As much as u r loving this bani par pls we have a sangeet to attend.. koi aa jayegaa bani

Bani avoided his gaze but smiling and started to get up but cudnt as he was still holding her trembling body she brought this to his attention and he did the needful

Jai( as bani got up): next time bani jab aisa kuch karnewaali ho tell me ill be better prepared…

Bani shot him a bad stare . and he got up to fix his stole and sherwani while bani put her hair and dupatta in order and gave her self a final look in the mirror and said" perfect" ,

Jai: nope

Bani: haan , kyun is sumthin wrong as she looked at herself again in the mirror

Jai walked up to where she was n stood next to her and said" now( pointing to both of them standing next to each other ) this is what u call perfect"

Bani cudnt help but smile .
As bani was leaving she felt jai grip her wrist and pull her towards him and seconds later she was there so very close to him as his hands were placed tightly arnd her waist , she kept looking at the ground for she dare not look into his eyes   

Her body trembling including her lips and she was thankful to her hair for having formed that curtain between her and jai otherwise he wud have read all the expressions on her face , thousands of questions , thoughts started to plague her mind like why was she trembling now when she had danced with him a few hrs back and felt nothing of this sort …she cudnt analyse her feelings but was only bothered abt what wud he think , she mite hurt him she thought but the trembling didn't stop ,then suddenly she felt his grip on her waist loosen and then It wasn't there and she saw jai's hand signaling to her to go and then he whispered in her ear" relax bani, relax its ok I understand , don't worry go njoy the sangeet.."

A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

Bani didn't no what to say she obviously cud'nt look at him , she didn't have the courage thought she managed to muster enuf courage to whisper out a thnx as she left the rum

As she was abt to go down the stairs she turned arnd and decided to back to her rum and chek if jai had been indeed hurt by her reaction/action

As she entered her rum she saw jai fixing his messed up stole and he did have sad look , she walked up to him and started fixing up the stole for him ( without looking him in the eye and smiling mischieviously ) , jai kept looking at her

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!

Then as she was leaving she said: aapne ek golden opportunity miss kardi , ab u never no if u get another one , wo u no opportunities don't knock twice'…

Jai (breaking into a smile): bani, I don't need opportunities , I create them…
As he patted her affectionately on her head and winked and left looking at her.

I believe that God above created me for u to luv.he picked me out from all the rest cos he knew ud luv me the best!

ok sorry for the delay guys as well as the mistakes n boredome, i am not that gud with writing.... thnx for yr appreciation as well...

now feedback of ne kind always welcum and appreciated...

suggestions also always welcum ...