Har pal yahaan, jee bhar jiyo
Jo hai samaa, kal ho na ho...

Next:

Who are you waiting for, I am here
Look over here just once, I am here...
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Great Crossward Reema!πŸ˜ƒ

Kiska hai ye tumko intezar main hoon na..

dekh lo idhar to ek baar main hoon na..

Next:

I'm yours..

I'm yours..sweetheart..

Sweetheart..itz a promise of love to u we will never separate..

I'm yours..

I'm yours..sweetheart..

Edited by bubblezz - 17 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome crossword Reema!!! Will def pm you the answers soon!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Reema_J thumbnail

Hey everyone!

*Note: I don't know if anyone noticed, but two clues of the crossword were unclear and incomplete [I guess because I had used quotation marks for those...] but I've edited it!  It seems fine now! 😊

Answer:

Hum tumhare hain, tumhare sanam, jaaneman mohabbat ki, har kasam ki kasam, na judaa honge hum, hum tumhare hain, tumhare sanam...

Next:

The girl seems unfamiliar, is she a dream, reality, or a story, look at this crazy girl, she's not changed one bit, she's still the same mad girl...

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Hello at Srkiann. WOw we finally made it to part 7 πŸ‘ Congratulation guys πŸ˜ƒ I am very very surprised I m the MOM πŸ˜ƒ

How do you feel about ShahRukh Khan's wax figure [finally] being presented?! Do you feel that it should've been made earlier?! Why or why not? We all know that Mr. Bachchan's wax figure was the first to be presented from Bollywood, next was Aishwarya Rai's, do you feel she should have been the second one to be presented? What are your feelings on SRK being presented after Ash? If you live in London, are you going for the opening presentation of SRK's figure?!

I feel Shahrukh should had been presented while ago. I mean ash is there and shahrukh coming later, it just doesn't make any sense. I have seen the pictures of Amitabh and Ash wax figure, and to be honest ash figure doesn't look much as to her wax figure. I really hope shahrukh wax figure doesn't disappoint me. I think it will be a grand launch 😳 For many reasons, one shahrukh bio movies is being made and second it will be red carpet launch😳 πŸ‘ I hope shahrukh's wax figure will be standing brad pitt. However I beleive it's a proud moment for shahrukh. Every year he is proving bigger and bigger achievements. I can't wait for April 3rd 😳 Thanks reema for posting the party idea πŸ˜› I will defitnately post the party songs and etc. 😳

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Kajol's Homecoming!!

[29 Mar 2007>

Kajol is all set to star in Karan Johar's next film which will have a strong social message for the society and in all likelihood will be shot in New York. Karan has been pursuing Kajol for almost two years now to return to work in full strength and shed her inhibitions. It is perhaps the result of that persuasion and cajoling on the part of the ace film maker.

As a source reveals, ' If all goes well Kajol will have much more than the routine blink-and-a-miss presence in a song sequence. Karan is definitely considering Kajol for his next film. Kajol is definitely looking at doing more films now. Her focus is gradually shifting back to work. In fact, she is responsible for quite a few things in Ajay's film.'

Shah Rukh Khan is in all likelihood to play the main lead in the film, considering the fact that the two have successfully worked in several super hit movies.

http://magnamags.com/magna_stardust/node/962
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Bollywood kiddies run riot at Hrehaan Roshan's 1st birthday party

RUBINA A KHAN Times News Network

It was a kiddie jungle out there (what with it being a Jungle Book theme) when Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan's baby boy turned one on March 28. Hrithik flew down straight from an ad shoot in Bangkok for Hrehaan's special day, where he cut a Jungle Book cake. More than 40 kids, from Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan's kids Suhana and Aryan to Akshay and Twinkle Kumar's son Aarav, along with their mommies, attended Hrehaan first birthday party at his Juhu home at about 4 in the afternoon.

"I have never seen a one-year-old kid enjoying his own birthday so much. He was a rock star at his party," said doting grandmother Pinky Roshan whose sentiments were echoed by grandmom Zarine Khan, "Hrehaan didn't cry at all and had so much fun!" Hrehaan wore cargo pants, replete with a cap and no, he didn't break into a Dhoom 2 jig like super dad Hrithik!

Rakesh Roshan just enjoyed watching his grandson having a blast, as did aunt Sunaina and her daughter Suranika. Rani Mukerji came with her little niece, Kajol with daughter Nysa, Zayed and Malaika Khan, Farah and Aqeel Ali along with Fiza and Azaan, Simone and Ajay Arora with their three kids, Malaika Arora-Khan with her son Arhaan, it was a full house at the Roshan fold, with the kids running around and having a blast.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Tu cheez bada

We've heard that Shah Rukh Khan is doing an item number in Sajid Khan's Heyy Babyy

Kunal M Shah

Kya item hai: Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan is known to bend backwards when it comes to doing favours for his friends. So, when Sajid Khan approached him to do an item song for his debut film Heyy Babyy, SRK more than willingly agreed to step in and help. The song he will groove to, is composed by Shanker, Ehsaan and Loy.

Incidentally, SRK's item songs, 'Ishq kamina' in Shakti and 'Kaal dhamaal' in Kaal have been blockbuster hits. So he doesn't have a bad track record, actually.

Heyy Babyy stars Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh in the lead roles. When contacted, producer Sajid Nadiadwala denied the news. However, our sources confirmed it, adding, "Yes there is definitely an item song which will be shot on all the leading actors, with Shah Rukh Khan as an added bonus."

The song promises to be a rocking number. The source adds, "Sajid Khan and SRK are buddies, so when Sajid approached SRK for the song, he immediately agreed. SRK even said that since it was his debut film, he would adjust his dates and try to give them whenever Sajid required them. The song has already been composed, and will be shot soon. In the meanwhile, a huge set is being planned for the song."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&se ctid=30&contentid=200703310258288129de5a79f
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Juhi's classical act

Juhi Chawla, who has been training in classical music, makes her debut as a playback singer in Bhoothnath

Sandipan Dalal

Juhi Chawla is slowly but surely emerging out of her self-imposed exile. The actress who teams up with buddy Shah Rukh Khan after a hiatus of seven years (the duo were last seen in Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani) in Ravi Chopra's production Bhoothnath makes her foray into playback singing. Juhi is set to record her first ever single for the film in the following months.

Juhi Chawla

It's a lesser-known fact that the mother of two has been training in classical music for over five years now. Apparently, the actress started pursuing music out of personal interest. She had no intentions to explore it as a career possibility till the time director Vivek Sharma suggested her to record a track.

Sharma says, "Juhi is a wonderful singer. It's unfortunate that she hasn't yet put her vocal chords to use." The actress' riyaz sessions lasts for four hours every morning. Hubby Jai Mehta has been a great support.

Informs a source, "Juhi has been training under her guru for a long time now. Every morning she would religiously do her riyaz. In the past she never had the time to train herself because of her films. Singing is something that she had always wanted to pursue."

Juhi plays a doting mommy in the film. Her son who plays the protagonist befriends a spirit (played by Amitabh Bachchan) in the film.

Interestingly, Amitabh Bachchan will also record a song in the film. The music directors Vishal and Shekhar are yet to have a sitting with the actors-turned-singers. Sharma adds, "We are yet to have a sitting with our music directors. We will determine the nature of the song in a month's time. However, Bachchansaab and Juhi will have solo tracks to their credit."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&se ctid=30&contentid=2007033102582276528aad0bf
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
SRK promotes Priyanka Chopra?

The latest buzz in tinsel town is that Miss India and current heartthrob of Bollywood Priyanka Chopra is being promoted by Shah Rukh Khan. As the phrase goes, "There is no smoke without fire". Hence in this case the literal smoke came when Priyanka Chopra hit headlines as the brand ambassador of a watch company that has SRK as its male brand ambassador. It's believed that Shah Rukh himself gave the idea of a lady ambassador to the watch company. On his suggestion the company decided to have one, and when the hunt began for a Model, SRK proposed Priyanka's name and the company gave the nod. It's reported Shah Rukh has not promoted Priyanka for the first time. According to insiders, it was Shah Rukh who replaced Sushmita Sen with Priyanka Chopra in Don. And not only this recently when Aamir Khan was having hard time finding a perfect actress for his movie Gajgamini, Shah Rukh suggested Priyanka's name…. Assuring Aamir a great performance Shah Rukh said, "I vouch for her!"

http://b4utv.com/showtime/gossip/070330srk.shtml