Post ur Msgs n questns Fr Megha /C pg2

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all my cutie friendsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As Megha aka Neeti is registered here....

Post ur Messages n questns(not more thn 1 or2πŸ˜†) here

She wl check the thread n most probs wl reply also😳

Love n enjoy😳 !!!

A warm welcum 2 our cute sweet adorable charming MEGHA...im sure u wl hv fun hereπŸ€— 

Edited by ankuhujulover - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wow i am the first one to post the question πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
who's your fav co star in kumkum?

i really like u megha di
all the best for your future

luv faryal
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Megha welcum 2 our sweet cute kk family...i reli luvvvvvvvv ur eyes n ur smile 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ...ur acting s just superb...love d scenes whether its comedy or romantic or emotional πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

am very happy tht u hv taken out tym 2 register n also read wht ur fans rite 😳 😳 😳

Thanks a tonnnnnnnnn....must say u hv a lovely voice n u r soo polite soooooo cute 😳 😳 😳

first tym i spoke 2 u i ws sooooo happy cz u were sweet...and best par s im nt nervous 2 tlk 2 u πŸ˜†

ok my questn:

how s ur bonding wid every1 on kk sets?
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
megha all the best 4 u future.i must say u have cute smile and look great with sharman.
ok my quest
1:how is environment on kk sets
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey megha thnks a million for taking a time for all of us and getting regd here... 😊

My question to u is: How do u got the role of Neeti in KK? πŸ˜›
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thansk for the good news anku. meghna thansk for being so nice and answering our questions. i love your character of neeti you play in kk

here is my question:

will sharman-neeti get married in kumkum or not?
(please say yes. hahaah)

norzar
shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiii megha
how r u? Firstly thank u soo much for taking out time and become a memeber of IF and taking out time to answer our stupid but cute questions now a bit of warning haha dont get scared now that u have become a part of india forums becareful there r many mad and crazy ppl out here πŸ˜† so be safe ok

acutally i have many questions but rules r rules only 1 question allowed so here it goes
1:How was ur first day on the sets of kumkum? and how was everyone to u 😊
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Megha..

First of all.. Thanks so much for taking out the time to read our messages and answer our questions.. Sure you'll know we're a mad bunch here! 😳 😳

Your character of Neeti is really very sweet..guess it comes from you being so adorable and sweet 😳 Sharman-Neeti scenes are a treat to watch.. Hope you continue to do great work in the future.. All the very best! 😊

Meghagupta thumbnail

Hey !

Iam really happy to read all that you people have written for me.. that makes me want to work harder,perform better and look good too ! thanks a million people.. I loved reading every bit of your compliments and i'll now try and answer all the questions you have for me.. Ankita i'm sure is going to be allll smiles ! :)

Hi Faryal, you were the first to post a question.. and thanks for calling me Megha Di !! .. well i think it has to be Hussain for sure, he's too natural on screen.. i dont know how he manages to do that with such ease :)

Hi Hardic.. I was born on the 13th of May.. which makes me a Taurian :)

Dear Preeti, hey thanks for my smile..the enviroment on Kumkum set is amazing, with people like Gaurav and Vivaan playing pranks on you all the time and Arun Baliji, who for me is like my god father, its really fun.. i really like it there.

Dear Resham,
a friend of mine called me from Bag Films while i was already working in Event mgnt and said they were looking for this character so come and meet us, i said no i'm working now, but still we managed to take out time and met and i said i cant do it but then the channel Star Plus wanted me and apporved of me and the very next day i was Neeti.. Sharman ki Jhamku !!

Hi Norzar,
Well.. to find out if Neeti Sharman get married.. all I can say is.. keep watching Kumkum.. and you'll come to know soon...

As of now, i have to rush to another shoot.. the rest i'll answer soon !
Till then, thanks for all the questions !!

Later,

Megha
Meghagupta thumbnail

Dear Ankita,
Hope ur doing well now.. i'll answer ur question.. i was born on 13th of May.. and i belong to delhi.. though my parents are not in India .. i've done Kavyanjali befpre kumkum .. though for a very shot span of time..
as for my bonding with people on the sets.. its good.. i like gaurav's sense of humour.. and Juhi's masti wala attitude and Arun Baliji is like my god father.. he takes care of me like a kid !!

so there girl !! chal i'l get going now.. take care and all the best !

later,
Megha