Post all your Questions & Queries Here!!! - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
guys from where can i get the curly borders for signatures!!like pyaari_puja's siggies borders...i can't find dem on deviantart.com...plz help me...and i use psp7...plz pm me

Originally posted by mallika_14

guys from where can i get the curly borders for signatures!!like pyaari_puja's siggies borders...i can't find dem on deviantart.com...plz help me...and i use psp7...plz pm me

please read the note by Khushi on page 1. It says if you are looking for something used by another siggy maker than ask them first instead of posting here.

Thanks,

Serenity

can someone plz give me a tutorial about making a video avi i think i did it wrog i dont get the thing about the download link so plz can some1 help me

Originally posted by mehroo123

can someone plz give me a tutorial about making a video avi i think i did it wrog i dont get the thing about the download link so plz can some1 help me

wht part do you need help with?

hey guyz i have a question well my brushes is not working Cry Cry .......well wen i click on custom..it's load but wen it cums to valadting 8% it stops....and so basically i donno wad happened and so can ne1 help me n wad shud i do??? and i use PSP7

Originally posted by cutedia

hey guyz i have a question well my brushes is not working Cry Cry .......well wen i click on custom..it's load but wen it cums to valadting 8% it stops....and so basically i donno wad happened and so can ne1 help me n wad shud i do??? and i use PSP7

check page 1

Originally posted by IBserenity

Originally posted by mehroo123

wht part do you need help with?

if u can can u give me a tutorail pleez

i dont gte wht to do about the donwload

can anyone help me with textures Embarrassed
i dunno how to use them....i dunno where to keep them after unzipping n how to add it........i use ps Tongue

thnx in advance,
ghungroo Smile