priya dutt and sanjay dutt

srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
omg!! i have just watched the episode and feel that these siblings share such a great relationship together..priya dutt is so so pretty and a nice human being like sanjay dutt. i cried in the episode..it was such an emotional episode and worth watching. sometimes its so important to have seriousness in an episode or else it looks fake. sanjay's episode looked so honest and he was so good and hats off to him for dealing wih his life so well after the ups and downs in his life.he is so down to earth and such i nice himan.
i dont know if people have watched the episode....but priya dutt said that sanjay should know his worth that he is so amazing. and i totally agree with her.bravo!!!what an episode....

three cheers for sanjay dutt////

hip hip hooray! 👏hip hip  hooray! 👏 hip hip hooray!👏

please post your comments
Edited by anmoldang - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junglee_Sher thumbnail
It was a good episode. They share a good relationship. She was right, that Sanjay should understand his worth. He has a heart of gold, even though many people think he is bad or a criminal in reality he is a good person
fat1234 thumbnail
priya looks so mcuh like her dad 😊
paloma80 thumbnail

yes seriously an emotional and an honest episode...
And Sanjay Dutt is real very humble and an emotional person...He really comes across as a very very nice person...
DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
priya looks so much like her dad.. she so mature, the siblings seem to share a good relationship..
shes soo pretty too...

shes obviously been a big support to sanjay through all the trials of life..

its great to see such a mature and realistic people come on KwK..
the whole episode was soo touching... so many people love sanjay and are behind him...
the_charm thumbnail
i totally agree it was one of the best epis.......was such an emotional n genuinely humble epi.......it was reely a special epi 😳