Posted: 17 years ago
hahah kimi di..hahah nicee..funnyyy ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
ammmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

Congrads Ammmu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›
Thankoo Kimi shimi..!! [jappi]

Questions:

1.  Write a letter to Mr. Sandip Sickhead๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† oohhh.... will do! hahahaha sickhead [hasna] [hasna]

Dear Mr. Sandip Sikcand,

I am here to express my utmost regret for Sony's decision to axe the Kulvaddhu serial. According to the articles I have read, it is because the drama was not doing well and TRPs were raising, and apparently the character of "Niyati" wasn't like today's 'modern girls' who are brave, bold, and independent. However, all of these articles are actually contrary to popular belief. You can see the proof right here on India-Forums - the world's biggest forum online. The Kulvaddhu forum here is very active and we are here because we enjoy the serial. It had a different story with nice characters. What if Niyati isn't modern? Can't we see some similarities between her and Saloni? Or Bani or even Jassi? Yes, we can, so I think the reason of the serial 'not doing well' is merely an excuse. As for the new serial, Virrudh, congrats on having a new show with a different story as well. But why does that have to take up the time slot of Kulvaddhu? You and Sony may have had some good decisions for axing Kulvaddhu, I respect you for that. But why do it so unprofessionally and not even let Anuj ji, the producer or any of the actors know about this? This manner of stopping the serial so abruptly has upsetted and angered us all. If you think Sony is going higher, then I am afraid you may have to think again for us Kulvaddhu fans. We will not forget how the show was stopped and hope that you and Sony eventually apologise for the unprofessionality in stopping it.

Thanking you
Ammu

Baap re that was mucchhh longer than i expected, sholly..!! [ek aankh bandh] [sharmana]

2.  Write a paragraph to express your love for Rajlaxmi๐Ÿ˜† EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [ulti ka shakal] i refuse to do this! [gussa][sharmana]

3.  Do you like Agni?  why or why not?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
I never actually disliked Agni, he never really did much because of the abrupt ending.... i liked him for his mysteries, but not for looks [hasna]!

Will be back wtih more later๐Ÿ˜ƒ

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha kimi di....i like ur questionzz..hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†
~bella~ thumbnail

Lmaooo ur gettingg grilled so nicely!! ๐Ÿคฃ itss soo much fun 2 watch!! ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ okiee so here is my questio; write a short story with ur fav kulvaddhu pairing(hopefully its niyati//agni)๐Ÿ˜›

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright Ammmmu this is the MOST Important question out of all on this forum that someone posted or will ever post........so answer it correctly and with the best of your ability........but no pressure๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

...................here goes..................

.........................................ok now.....................................

.........................alright............................ .seriously............................

......................................NOW................... ....................

What came first: the chicken or the egg?!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰

~diljaani
Edited by diljaani - 17 years ago
Kiran. thumbnail
ammmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~bella~

Lmaooo ur gettingg grilled so nicely!! ๐Ÿคฃ itss soo much fun 2 watch!! ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ okiee so here is my questio; write a short story with ur fav kulvaddhu pairing(hopefully its niyati//agni)๐Ÿ˜›

Story? hmmmm [ek aankh bandh khushi se] forgive me if i go on and on..!!

Niyati goes outside to enjoy the fresh air and takes a flower out, slowly pulling off the petals, one by one..... she twirls round and round, her her flowing in the breeze and smileys, loving this new atmosphere from being trapped inside the house. Suddenly, someone takes her hand and stops her twirling abruptly.

"Niyati.... tum, yahaan?" Shaurya had a romantic gleam in his eyes and looked at Niyati.

"Ji... hum.. woh.... humein sirf thodi si fresh air chahti thi isliye humne bahar gayi. Maaf kijiye.." Niyati couldn't help but not look at his eyes.

"Mat bolo yeh shabd. Tumne koi ghalat nahin kiya. Itni "sorry" kab bologi tum?" He laughes and takes her into his arms.... Niyati looks shyly away and then puts her head on his chest and they fall into a sweet embrace...

erm, oky that was not great [ek aankh bandh] [sharmana] [hasna] and sholly it's not Agni - Niyati, im an SN fan..!! [sharmana]

ammmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

Alright Ammmmu this is the MOST Important question out of all on this forum that someone posted or will ever post........so answer it correctly and with the best of your ability........but no pressure๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

What came first: the chicken or the egg?!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

[hasna] [hasna] [hasna] Hahaha..!! nice suspense..!!

Yaar, let me be safe and say it's both [hasna] otherwise i will go off into something for 10 pages saying God knows what [hasna]

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

[hasna] [hasna] [hasna] Hahaha..!! nice suspense..!!

Yaar, let me be safe and say it's both [hasna] otherwise i will go off into something for 10 pages saying God knows what [hasna]

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†A fair answer, I guesss

~diljaani