only-4-u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i πŸ˜•HATEπŸ˜• this show now that she is no longer in it. I tried liking the new ananya but i just can't she is tooooooo old and ugly😭 (or atleast not as pretty as kanchi)! especially for her character she's playing. Now that there are two of them it's just getting worse and worse (how much can we actually watch of her)😑

So PLEASE Those who want Kanchi back on the show please reply!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
even i love the kanchi & shakti pair!!but i think its alright with sai she actz quiet good in double role!!but without kanchi the anu-nikhil pair is not hot! 😭
Ani- thumbnail

Originally posted by: only-4-u

i πŸ˜•HATEπŸ˜• this show now that she is no longer in it. I tried liking the new ananya but i just can't she is tooooooo old and ugly😭 (or atleast not as pretty as kanchi)! especially for her character she's playing. Now that there are two of them it's just getting worse and worse (how much can we actually watch of her)😑

So PLEASE Those who want Kanchi back on the show please reply!

u're not allowed to tell her ugly and old she is pretty if the if team sees that they'll close this topic n this topic need to be closed she's not UGLY she's pretty god made her pretty gooodddddddddd

natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
even tho im kashmiri..nd i shud prefer kanchi
buh rele..i prefer Sai over herr..no offence to kanchi fans tho
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
da kanchi and nikhil pair wuz soooooooooo hOt!!!! I miss kanchi a lot when they show da flashbacs it makes me sooooooooo sad and sai is 2 ugly and old she is not a fresh face!(sry 4 ppl dat like sai) but i thik sai has pretty gud acting...Edited by xxmis_ananyaxx - 17 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everyone wants Kanchi bk...but Sai is trying her best to fill the role.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, I want Kanchi back too Sai doesn't fit into her bubbly role at all
rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Kanchi as well, but the track doesn't have a bubbly Ananya right now, and it wouldn't suit to have one at this rate. I think Sai is doing the best she can, and she is not ugly. She is more mature looking than Kanchi, but we shouldn't bash her like that.

Is it her fault Kanchi is not on the show? NO. In fact, I don't know if Kanchi would come back now anyway...
bani 4020 thumbnail
I dont think Kanchi will come back becuz i read a article that said that sony got fed up with Kanchi( 😑) and decided to bring in a new ananya. Kanchi was saying that i do such a good job acting so  i need more money.Then  sony entertainment got fed up with this and  decided to take her off air and away from her job!!!! ( 😑 she was acting good why did they take her off air!! 😭 )

the article said all this. i just dont get why they would not give her a higher raise? But Sai is doing a great job trying to fit in!😳Edited by bani 4020 - 17 years ago
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also want Kanchi back, miss her so much 😭.
Sai is okay(dont say ugly, its offensive).
Kanchi-Shakti made hot pair...Kanchi will remain as Ananya forever.Eventhough sai's acting is good,she is not the best fit for Ananya.
Sai can be Anuradha, but bring back Kanchi for Ananya.
COME BACK KANCHI WE MISS YOU