All your opinions needed

Pachu.P thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello shello everyoneπŸ€—

Since the show is over, we can still keep this section active, we just need some ideas for games and contests..

I can't think of anything...that's why we need you help guyssss😳

sounds good?

Just reply here or PM me

Also, if you guys have any questions and comment on ANYTHING PM either Me(~Pachu*n*Abhi~) and Scorpian134

Thank you,

Cinestars Dev Team(~Pachu*n*Abhi~ and Scropian134

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okie Dokie Panchu 😊

I was thinking a Banner Contest even though the show is over 😳

Maybe we can a challenge, where members choose 1 contestents and 3 other friends (total 4) and compete agianst each other to see who is the best challenger here.
ammmu thumbnail
I like Preetu's Idea of having a banner contest, even though it's over, we can definitely have one! 😳

How about having a Cinestars contest in the forum itself? πŸ˜› Even though the show is over, we can have our own Cinestars here! It just depends on how many members will be active to participate and how we will do it....

thankoo pachu ji!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we should have GOTW like how they have in other sections...

maybe the game could be "Who Am I"....where members give clues of any contest and others have to guess who that is based on the clues, then the next person gives other clues about who they chose...
Pachu.P thumbnail
Like the ideas guyssss...

will get started on the banner contest...post will be up in 2-3 days..

thankoo once again πŸ€—
*chandenie* thumbnail
i like the idea of ammmu
why dont we do that??
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ammmu

I like Preetu's Idea of having a banner contest, even though it's over, we can definitely have one! 😳

How about having a Cinestars contest in the forum itself? πŸ˜› Even though the show is over, we can have our own Cinestars here! It just depends on how many members will be active to participate and how we will do it....

thankoo pachu ji!

i like dis idea πŸ˜› we shud have our own cinestars contest, it wud b kool.πŸ˜›
music_rules thumbnail
i know i miss all of them
nope and no ? for u
thanks though πŸ˜›
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great Idea Panchu di!!

we can begin by starting a GOTW!! 😳
-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
We can have a "Make A Scene Contest"..it could be weekly where a couple is designated per week on Sunday & we have to make up a scene for them..like the scenes they do from movies but these will be original..& then we can put up the results on Saturday for voting & they can get a siggie as a prize then for the month we could have a big one where the weekly winners have to make a scene including 10 contestants or something & they could win a title under their avi maybe..

We can also have a distorted picture contest with pictures from season 1 or 2