anurag – a
     rishi – r
    charu –c
    angad –an
    kripa – kr
    dilip –d
    naina –n
   sneha - sn

Kashish and sujal both are looking at each other and forgetting around the surroundings after 5 minutes gauri comes to kashish room and speaks kashish name and stops she sees sujal and kashish are looking at each other but s&k are distrubed at the voice because a,g&kf are gigeling at them s&k are embrassed aur s excuse karke room chala jata hai aur k sharmati hai

After some time p,a,t,m,s,an,ka,k,g and sneha (daughter of ka&g) are ready to go for mumbai ,they are going to airport by car
Car1: a,p,an
Car2: t,m,g
Car3:s,k,ka,sn(sitting between sk)

In the car also s is giving side glances to k and viceversa and after sometime they reach the airport and after some time they are sitting in the plane

After 3 hours they reach mumbai and come outside the airport and there we can see d&n are waiting for them ,they received all the members and goes to garewal mansion
In garewal mansion

P welcomes k after that a introduces m family to khana family ,after some time r&c comes from a party and enters the house some people sitting for their family r&c comes towards them ,r&c sees a girl sitting beside sujal and both are shocked to see the girl and shouts kahish
le_me_star thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey awesome part !!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ ...... i can imagine every part on my head πŸ˜† .... they forgot that other people also where in the room at that time πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...... sn is sitting btw them in the car πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... i think the funniest part was when r&c see that some girl was sitting beside sujal and when it ........ the shout KASHISH !!!!!!! ....... that so funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ........ great update........continue soon plzzzzzzzz
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ too good...continue soon
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ i love the story......great entry of sujal and kashish,,,,,,,,,,,,keep writing
kth1234 thumbnail
                                                                     PART11

R sees k and shouts ,all them are seeing r in shocked way and r goes to k and asks why she is at her home and p says she is her bhabhi(s wife) r is shocked and p says the whole thing and asks r how he know k and r says she is my best friend and she is my classmate (r,k are studying in the same college)

R congrulate both s,k for their marriage and they are talking for some time ,the are talking about party and youngers are r,k,c are talking ,s,a are talking ,ka,g are trying to sn get sleep in sab mein s,k are not interested in their topics there are looking at each other without seeing the other(the sitting order) s,a are sitting side by side while r is sitting between c,k so k is facing s both s,k are not paying interest in the talking after some time a observes this and winks at r and both a,r are teasing s,k and s,k are embrassed

After some time p comes and says that it is getting late so they have to go sleep and tomorrow is a party for s,k marriage and their first night, after all are retiring for their rooms, p says all the men are sleeping at the khanna house and the women are sleeping at the garewal mansion

In khanna mansion

S,a are sleeping in a's room a teases s for the incident s manna padega k mein kuch to baat hai kyonki jis s ko mein jantha hoon who to kisi ladki ki naam sey bagtha tha lekin aaj who ek ladki ki pyaar mein pas gaya and s says that aisey koi baat nahi hai mein to k ko jantha be nahi hai and a says that tum dono ko koi dekar to koi be keh saktha ki tum dono bahut pyaar karthey ho ek dusurey sey, s says good night to a and swith off the light but a says that one day you will definetly in love with k and a turns on his side and sleeps and s smiles at a words because he also knows that there is some attractiveness between them but is this love may be not but for sure one he fell for k in this thoughts he goes to sleep

Garewal mansion

P takes k to s's room and tells her that today onwards this room belongs to her as well as s and also s responsibility and p tells to k I know that tumhey adjust honey mein thoda waqt lageyga and today onwards I am also mother to you as well as s if you have any problem you can directly share with me and p kisses k forehead and tells her good night after p leaves k observes s 's room (the same sujal room in kth)she sees s photo is placed at bedside table and he is looking very handsome in that photo, k thinks the same about their relation and after some time k also sleeps

Preview: party,first night
i know that the part is not that good so i will try to write my best in the next part
le_me_star thumbnail
great part kth1234 πŸ‘ !!!!!!!!!!!!......i can imagine rishi's reaction when he got to know that kashish is now he's bhabhi πŸ˜† ..... cute scene between sujal and kashish 😊 ..... they are not talking their eyes from each other.....while talking to others.... πŸ‘ ........ looking froward for the next part πŸ˜‰ ....... continue soon plzzzzzzz πŸ‘
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ i love the concept of the story...ya plzz write longer parts