Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
yes maghavi thts her-Mouli Ganguli
angad_4me thumbnail
so its saakshi from saakshi. ok here is wht i want to happen. if josh likes kripa thn she should go with him. but if he is there to unite angad and kripa thn she can go with him. maybe prithvi so he can leave kripa alone, i mean fall out in luv with kripa, so i can set back and releax knwing tht she wont marry him.
Anamika_Mitra thumbnail

My guess..Maybe Mouls will be new singing partner for Angad!!!She looks kinda old though for Angad...!!!

I need to start writing the characters down..My KYPH maze is already getting complicated with 7ft Josh showing up..Poor 5ft Kripa!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ŠAnamika๐Ÿ˜Š

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine1983

WELL EVER HEARD OF A POLYGON ..... IN EKTA'S SHOWS U CAN ADD AS MANY SIDES AS U WANT TO A LOVE STORY NO END....

HAHAHAHA๐Ÿ˜†....i think maybe it could be prithvi soooo he gets his eyes away from kripa or maybe for angad and then kripa gets all jealous and goes back to him......OR(i doubt this will happen i am just putting it in cuz i felt like it) all the guys like her and fall for her๐Ÿ˜•

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Definately not for angad nd prithvi just for josh otherwise i'll kill ekta cause she'll look so old for them not too much but lil bit.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I think Mouli will be Josh's love interest.

Thanks for the info, Misty.You are a sweetheart.๐Ÿ˜›

dishachoudary thumbnail
yea nitu i think its for joshhh......arey u josh keep away from kripa.......
maya123 thumbnail

may also be a friend to kripa?

she needs a girlfriend.๐Ÿ˜‰ a true one๐Ÿ˜Š

too many guys and all in love with her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maya