angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
i am personally a die-hard fan of him from his KNPH to his Dhoom2.... but when i saw his interview on KWK, i found him pretty annoyin even karan was annoyed at certain points and he got on ma nerves a lott of times..
karan even asked him to keep quiet for a bit but he wudnt juzz shushhh.. even da lie-o-meter thing he waz upto waz pretty annoying..
does anyone here agree wid me?
lol i kno dis episode waz LONGGGG back.. but i jus felt like askin nyone who felt da same lol..!!      Edited by angelsgurl - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeaa...i dint rly like tht episode πŸ˜•
gauri_shiv thumbnail
I am Hrithik fan aswell but yeh I think he is really thinks himself on top of the world after Dhoom 2 πŸ˜•
srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i disagree..i think he was cute and honest...butthe overasll episode was boring...because it lacked wit...
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
I disagree with you....KWK is mostly obut having fun and talking about contorversies....and everyone know that Hrithik has the most cleanest image in bollywood right now...so the kissing scene was the only real contorversy that they had to talk about...and being too proud..then i think all the actors are proud...doesnt SRK think hes King Khan...doesnt Big B think hes the legend...and they probbaly are what they are called to be..but Hrithik isnt given a certain name....and he deserves to be proud...because he works hard on his films and bsides hez the only actor in bollywood that can give the Khans a run for their money and was the only one to deliever 2 big blockbusters in 2006...so if hes proud let him be...cauz everyone is allowed to enjoy their success

This was just my opinion and no one should take any offense of it

~Rashi~
music_rules thumbnail
yes Hrithik is the best..........in that moive and so many he's worked in....we
can always expect good work from our Hrithik... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
music_rules thumbnail
[QUOTE=gauri_shiv] I am Hrithik fan aswell but yeh I think he is really
thinks himself on top of the world after Dhoom 2 πŸ˜• [/
QUOTE]

he is there isn't ne thing wrong with being proud of your work
right ?...........he's just feeling happy but if he has an attitude after it then he
shouldn't have that but he deserves it that's all i can say the moive was
his.... 😳 Edited by mansi101590 - 17 years ago
joie de vivre thumbnail
Hrithik's demeanour on KWK contradicted the popular image of his(that he's this bhola bhala good boy next door).He for one was definitely trying to act cool and yuppie,but ended up looking fake and foolish..He was proud(most certainly),looked like the Dhoom success got to his head,and was pretty much not his usual self...I guess he tried to be like SRK,aping his tongue in cheek humour and trying to be sarcastic,but it backfired badly,leaving him with an egg on his face..I liked Shahid Kapoor more,he was cool,composed,level headed,sweet,down to earth(much unlike his girlfriend) and hadnt let the success of Vivah get to him
breathing_irony thumbnail
oh give the guy a break....if he is his usual diplomatic self then every1 would say tht he is boring....I didnt think he was arrogant n nor has the success of D2 gone to his head----he's got more praise in hte past than wht he got for D2. His attitude has changed but for god's sake he's human.....u can't expect some1 to stay the same way all their life. He has become a lot more relaxed and comfortable with himself now but tht doesnt mean he isnt humble anymore.

KWK is supposed to be a relaxed and fun show...its not like Rendezvous where u r suppsoed to be prim n propah. And even a perfectionsit lik Hrihtik allowed to have some fun......and he wasnt annoying---he was jsut being the way u r supposed to be in a show lik KWK.....
wrwmk_fans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well.. Hrithik😳  😊was good jus that the qs he was posed werent really awesome !! and he jus had to say something.. Of course he's the boy next door but he's also the gorgeous hunk and as for success going to his head !! OHH PLZZZZ !! its Hrithik 😳 πŸ˜³and it's HIGH 😊time he did relax and bask in the glory a bit !! :) he's so damn hardworking and so much of a perfectionist that he deserves to have some pride in his work !! Watch the interview carefully.. the qs werent really gr8 !! caught in such a situation u can only manage to the best u can and plus its not like he and priyanka are gr8 friends.. they jus know each other.. πŸ˜ƒso the warmth and comfort zone was missing !! this guy has got a right to feel proud of himself.. all of us do when we do well and giving 2 hits in one yr.. is nothing small.. He's a fantastic actor and person and deserves all the accolades.. give him a break !! he cant keep saying he is jus hardworking!! he deserves to be jus as proud of his work and him as anyone whoz successful !! 😊 πŸ˜ŠEdited by wrwmk_fans - 17 years ago