~*~Runaway~*~Finale Pg145

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Starring Iqbal Khan as Angad Khanna
Neha Bamb as Kripa Sharma

Kripa

Kripa ran as fast as she could until she reached the coach stand, she jumped on the coach and had a look inside. She saw two empty seats, one was by an old lady at the front and the other was by a guy hiding behind a newspaper at the back, she took her chances and headed for the back, she shoved her backpack into the compartment above then dropped onto the seat and looked behind her shoulder, finally she was going away, somewhere where her parents, her brother Nishant or that jerk Prithvi wouldn't find her, this came to the attention of the guy sitting next to her and he spoke

Guy - if you were going to continue looking over your shoulder then why run away from home?

Kripa looked at him and he put the newspaper down, he was quite handsome Kripa had to admit, he had gorgeous brown eyes, short black hair and from his body he looked quite toned

K - huh what are you on about? what makes you think I ran away?
G - well....you ran to catch the coach, you were carrying a single backpack, you were looking over your shoulder continuously and...no one came to see you off, so I just assumed you ran away
K - whatever

Kripa looked to the front as the guy chuckled

G - so you probably know where this coach is going?

Kripa looked at him speachless

K - yes I do! it's going to Manchester
G - so it is
K - look you don't know anything about me so just....keep reading your paper!

The guy was taken aback at how Kripa screamed at him so he continued reading the newspaper, he watched from the corner of his eye as Kripa fidgeted with her hands, he put the paper down

G - do you know where you're going to go once this coach arrives in Manchester
K - not that its any of your business but yes I do
G - right....so you probably have some friend living there?
K - yes
G - well one word of advice, IF you have ran away from home, I think it's highly likely that your friend's place will be amongst the first to be searched for you

Kripa looked at him and began thinking, she got quite annoyed, this guy was being too personal

K - well Mr Perfect! I didn't see anyone seeing you off when I was getting my ticket
G - you're right
K - well then....so did YOU run away?

The guy smiled, Kripa could have melted if she wasn't so annoyed at him

G - no I didn't run away.....and no one saw me off because....I live in Manchester, I just study in London, I'm going home to see my family

Kripa's face went bright red with embarrassment, she turned to face the front and closed her eyes, boy this journey was going to be long. Kripa's head jerked forward, she opened her eyes and realised that she had been sleeping....in front of the hot guy! Talk about embarrassment galore

K - where are we?
G - in Manchester, you fell asleep on my shoulder
K - oh sorry
G - its ok

Kripa stood up and grabbed her bag from the top compartment and headed off the coach, the guy stepped off the coach after her, he watched her walk away

G - hey!

Kripa turned around

K - what?
G - what's your name?
K - why?
G - ...inquiring minds want to know
K - ....Kripa.....Kripa Sharma
G - nice name.....Angad...Angad Khanna

Angad put his hand out and Kripa shook it

A - it was nice meeting you
K - yea you too
A - hey good luck in whatever you're going to do
K - thanks

They smiled at each other for a brief moment until Angad saw someone he knew and walked away. Kripa headed for the taxi stand, she got into a taxi and gave the driver directions to where she wanted to go. Soon the car stopped outside a fairly big house, she paid the guy some money and got out, she stood outside the door and rung the doorbell, she waited until a little boy answered the door

boy - yes?
K - hey, is Sahil there?

He stared at her for a while then screamed out Sahil's name, Kripa waited until Sahil (played by Shabbir Ahluwalia) came

S - Kripa!
K - hey dude!!

Sahil hugged Kripa and saw her bag

S - what's with the bag?
K - erm....
S - Kripa...did you run away? again?
K - I hate it there Sahil, you know that more than anyone
S - ok but they'll find you...just like before
K - yes because before I stayed in London....now I've come here....to stay with you
S - huh me? you're joking right
K - no, you're my best friend, where else can I go?
S - Kripa hun, I love you and all...but you can't stay with me
K - what! Why?
S - because...number one, my parents will freak out, you do remember they always thought we were more than friends, this will just make them think that again
K - and number 2?
S - ....you're brother already phoned
K - Nishant bhaiya phoned?
S - yea, saying that he's coming out here tommorow to see if I was lying when I said you're not here
K - ugh Sahil!! Where am I going to go now?
S - erm...wait I have an idea, my brother has this flat....that no one knows about, not even my parents
K - how come?
S - because...before he got married he used to take his girlfriends there
K - thats disgusting
S - shut up, it's the only place I know that your family won't look, so what you say?

Kripa thought for a while, she had no other choice and nodded her head in agreement

S - great, wait here, I'll get the keys and tell my brother

Kripa waited for what seemed an hour until Sahil came with the keys, he picked up her bag and Kripa followed him to his car. Soon they stopped outside the flat, Sahil took Kripa's bag and led her upstairs, he opened the door and Kripa looked around

K - nice place
S - yea my brother used to spend a lot of time here so it has everything you could need...except food, you're going to have to buy some
K - that's cool
S - ok, sorry but I have to go, mum will be back from work soon and I need shut my little brother up before he says anything about you
K - that's cool

Sahil smiled and hugged Kripa, he handed her the keys and some money

K - woah, Sahil I don't want your money
S - tough luck, you have my number in case you need to reach me, no one will bother you here so you'll be fine and you don't need to worry about the rent, it will be taken care of
K - thanks Sahil, you're simply the best
S - yea I know

Kripa hit him lightly, Sahil laughed and then hugged her again and left the flat, Kripa picked up the bag and began unpacking and making herself at home

Coming up - Angad's life

Hey guys, hope you like my new fanfic as much as you've liked my others, don't know how often I'll be able to update but it shouldn't be too long. Anyways as usual comments please😊

Edited by Gaurav's Love - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Page References

Part 1- Page 1
Part 2- Page 4
Part 3- Page 7
Part 4 - Page 10
Part 5 - Page 14
Part 6 - Page 18
Part 7 - Page 23
Part 8 - Page 27
Part 9 - Page 31
Part 10 - Page 38
Part 11 - Page 42
Part 12 - Page 47
Part 13 - Page 51
Part 14 - Page 56
Part 15 - Page 60
Part 16 - Page 64
Part 17 - Page 68
Part 18 - Page 73
Part 19 - Page 76
Part 20 - Page 79
Part 21 - Page 82
Part 22 - Page 84
Part 23 - Page 86
Part 24 - Page 90
Part 25 - Page 93
Part 26 - Page 96
Part 27 - Page 100
Part 28 - Page 104
Part 29 - Page 107
Part 30 - Page 110
Part 31 - Page 113
Part 32 - Page 115
Part 33 - Page 118
Part 34 - Page 121
Part 35 - Page 124
Part 36 - Page 129
Part 37 - Page 132
Part 38 - Page 137
Part 39 - Page 141
Part 40 (last part) - Page 145
Edited by Gaurav's Love - 16 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start
cant wait 4 the next part
πŸ‘
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start....cant wait 4 the next part πŸ˜›
*dels* thumbnail
Loved the starting and this is deifnitely going to be interesting. i would surely like to read more. continue soon!
nerdynerd thumbnail
lemme guess angad is one of the brothers..b/c he cant' be married or i'd be heartbroken πŸ˜† 😳 great part πŸ‘
bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

v. interesting start.. can't wait to read more

i was wondering if u could gimme the links to your other FFs 😳

thanks!

Edited by bugs_bunny - 17 years ago
hello64 thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww this story sounds 2 cute 😳
mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start.. i like it.. i love all ur ff's.. cant wait to c wat happens.. and how they meet again..
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ixi-shaj

Great- loving it already.

thank you

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing start
cant wait 4 the next part
πŸ‘

thanx!!

Originally posted by: pooja1221

wow! sounds gr8.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanx

Originally posted by: cupcake

awesome start....cant wait 4 the next part πŸ˜›

thank u

Originally posted by: proud_2_b_mysel

wow now that sounds grt ....cool...i love the intro...and im glad it dont sound tragic and i hope it wont be

lol thanx....dont worry...just cuz i done she loves him as a tragic one it dusnt mean all of them rπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *dels*

Loved the starting and this is deifnitely going to be interesting. i would surely like to read more. continue soon!

thanx hun!!

thank u

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

lemme guess angad is one of the brothers..b/c he cant' be married or i'd be heartbroken πŸ˜† 😳 great part πŸ‘

lol angad does have brothers, but Sahil isn't one of them and no angad isnt marriedπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: banju

sound great
gr8 part

thanx

Originally posted by: bugs_bunny

v. interesting start.. can't wait to read more

i was wondering if u could gimme the links to your other FFs 😳

thanks!

[/quote]

thank u! erm yea sue Ill PM u them

thank u!!!!

thanks!!!!