please continue soon 😉
rahil's fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
are bhai jaldi cont. karo as i cant wait any more
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kripa says yea ofcourse why not.:
She says to everyone guys this is my brother Josh the rock star. He is very famous now that last past years( I did changed the story a lill sorry for that)
Angad looked very thank fully to josh josh sees that and didn't understanded that.
Nannu says: well kripa kya tumne abhi bhi nahin shaadi ka faisla kiya kya . ya tumne humko 100 saaal ka break diya hai shaadi ki baat karne ka. Bhai tumhari umar hogayi. Kya tumne abhi bhi nahin koi ladka ko imprees kiya. Mujhe lagta hai tumne wo book parhi hai 1001 tarike mard mujse door rakhne ke liye. Well I think they have worked.
Kripa smillles think for a moment and from the corner off her eyes she watches Angad she knows that she loves him very much she hates him still. Butt cant figure out what to do and what too say. When nannu snaps with her fingers in front kripas eyes and says : are kripa kahan kho gayi.
When kripa gets out off her problems she says with a smile kuch kuch to nahin and says: I do want to marry
Angad looks very shocked to kripa.
Butt finally kripa continues with saying butt I don't know iff he wanna marry me. So I have to figure it out still can you guys just give me some times.
Josh said: well kripa we will wait lekin mujko bohot intezaar mat karwao kyunk ki me apne jeeji ko milna chahonga bohot jalldi.
Kripa says: bhaiya aapki ye khowaish ( request) bohot jaldi puri hogi.
Finally someone off the gang speaks and that is kartick he says:
Well kripa I I mean we have a surprise for you and Angad your bhai and bhabbi do already know it so;
I am going to marry mishti. She finally founded her true love and that's me. Before kripa could say something he says something;
Aliya is marrying prithvi. They secretly loved each other( a another change off the script) and the lost couple Mannan and Tanya.
Kripa was smilling all over and over. She was so happy that katick didn't sayd the name off Angad.
Then kartick sayd: uhm hum sab chalte hain. And tonight we do have a big pary.
Angad finally did spoke and said I am very happy for you guys and said: we will see you guys tonight.
Everyone first walked to Angad first did ,mannan said:I hope you will feel good soon. Buddy.
Tanya said please apna khayal rakhna and so did everyone and did finally said.
We will see you to tonight.
So everyone left. Kripa walked to the bath room before she alked in she said. Angad are you felling better.
He said ya I am better. Waise tumko mere khayal kyun aya.
Kripa said well mujhe lagta hai ke baghwaan ne mujko hi choose kiya hai is kaam ke liye and leaves.

…………………………………………………………

Guys nannu is a special guest in this fan fic. She is very special to me so I did dedicated this to her from me.
I hope you guys didn't got confused by this.
Am so happy that I am finally writing
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey i just finished reading this whole fanfic and i just love it!!!..plz cont soon!!
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PLZZZ CONTINUE ITS MADDD AWESOME....
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
hurry please can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉