Who should be blamed 4 India’s loss?

Leo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Guys!!
First of all, I am new to this forum!! and...Hi all!!
Ok....
I was watching the cricket match yesterday with a lot of hopes.....I was really disappointed with the way India performed 😕....So I was wondering....
Whom should we blame for India's disastrous performance against Bangladesh?

According to me, the whole team is responsible but specifically I think it is Sehwag who is to be blamed. What abt u guys????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well I believe that the choice of the players was horrible...
Niceup thumbnail
dravid 😡 😡 😡 ------he had taken the wrong decision of batting 1st. is he afraid of bd ?he lost to school boys team.
sus143 thumbnail
i blame each n every player but firstly i think shewag shouldnot hav been ther in WC lots of chance were given to him but always end up bein fail!! i was watching star news goshhh protest is goin on in country
trups thumbnail

I balme all players of Indian Team.

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The Indian players showed team work in losing the match.
ishita_mukh thumbnail
dravid(a moron captain) 😡
sachin(the most over-rated player in the team) 😡
sehwag
dhoni(so called good batsman) 😡
angelic eyes thumbnail
I think d entire team was responsible 4 d downfall.. we played poor circket i gues!!
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The whole team.....

But if you ask me again..i'd say Mr. Rahul Dravid.....who asked him to choose batting first......
Diasterous decision......

Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishita_mukh

dravid(a moron captain) 😡
sachin(the most over-rated player in the team) 😡
sehwag
dhoni(so called good batsman) 😡

Umm...I don't think Dravid is a bad captian coz he can manage the team well...He never goes out of form that often....Even if he goes out of form...he recovers fast.....I think the team selection had a big hand in this unexpected failure.....In the first place....Sehwag shouldn't even have been there in the 15 member squad....even if he is there....he should have been taken as a reserve or something....at this moment of the world cup....u can't afford to take the risk of putting Sehwag in the opening......Thats my opinion!!😊