Hrithik Roshan recommending Priyanka Chop

prettyw0man?¿? thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Krrish-tal gazing!

Why is Hrithik Roshan recommending Priyanka Chopra to filmmakers? (Is he very impressed by her acting prowess?)

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan in Krrish
Lately we've been hearing that Hrithik Roshan is taking personal interest in promoting Priyanka Chopra. Which has left us wondering whether it is purely for professional reasons or is there more than meets the eye?

The actor, who has always been politically correct, seems to be recommending Priyanka Chopra's name to his friends and colleagues lately. Recently, the actor reportedly suggested to Zoya Akhtar that she cast Priyanka Chopra in her forthcoming venture. "It was small role, but an important character in the film. Hrithik was aware of the fact that Kareena is not in talking terms with Priyanka since they worked together in Aitraaz. Post-Krrish Hrithik Roshan has been recommending Priyanka to filmmakers, may be because he is impressed with her acting," says our source.

Priyanka came close to Roshan family after Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan signed her for Krrish. Incidentally, Rakesh Roshan wanted to cast Aishwarya Rai in Krrish, but Ash naturally refused to do a screen test. "It was basically a 'look' test, with Ash mistook as screen test. Meanwhile Priyanka was keen on working with Rakesh Roshan and she agreed to go through a screen test to get the role," says our source.

Unit members say that Hrithik and Priyanka bonded well during the first schedule of Krrish itself. Incidentally, Priyanka's father was unwell when she was in Singapore shooting for Krrish. "So both, Rakesh and Hrithik were very protective and caring about Priyanka. She was treated like a family member, all through the shoot," says our source.

We don't swear by it, of course, but rumour has it that Hrithik has recommended Priyanka to Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar, Farah Khan, and even Rakyesh Om Prakash Mehra. Even dad Rakesh Roshan might cast Priyanka Chopra in Krrish 3. Not just that, very soon they will be seen in a commercial campaign together too.

Priyanka is in touch with Hrithik. They claim to be 'good friends' too. But then again, they may be strictly discussing work.

Both Rakesh and Hrithik were very protective and caring about Priyanka. She was treated like a family member while shooting for Krrish β€” A source

Edited by prettyw0man?? - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
its all rumours nothing is in between dem2!
prettyw0man?¿? thumbnail

Originally posted by: adee_ahsan

I agree with you they are just friends😊

nightangel thumbnail
not a bed choice...becoz ash is out now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Chanchan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Uh did they forget that Hrithik is a happily married man?πŸ˜•
*Dipti* thumbnail

Originally posted by: adee_ahsan

truee
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yeah i agree there just rummers
urber thumbnail
rumours~~i mean can't a coworker take care of each other while shootin for the same movie? πŸ˜•
Tearðrops thumbnail
They have been careful as not to say that there is a love connection between the 2 but it seems to sound that way.
[quote]They claim to be 'good friends' too. But then again, they may be strictly discussing work. [/quote]
πŸ˜†
I think Hrithik admires Priyanka for her go-getter attitude. Hrithik is a bit of a perfectionist and very determined and Priyanka comes across as very determined and doesn't let things get to her.
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urber

rumours~~i mean can't a coworker take care of each other while shootin for the same movie? πŸ˜•

yh datz wt i m tryin 2 say can't dey co-workers take care of ecah othe..... another menaing of love is freindship as well..y don't the media understand.😑...

Edited by tabu - 17 years ago