Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: BabyLove96

hey i need help on:

title name
characters names

an plus i wanna do a story about lyk a high skwl life an i really  dunno wa 2 name dem an wa kind of title i need plz help oh yh its gunna be drama an comedy plz help meπŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ

I need a bit more detail here... how many character names do you need and are they male or female? How old are they? Where do they live? What do they look like? I need some details about what exactly your story is going to be about too because if I don't know what the main storyline is I can't think of a good title... if it's just about the ups and downs of high school you can maybe use "High School Days."
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

I need a bit more detail here... how many character names do you need and are they male or female? How old are they? Where do they live? What do they look like? I need some details about what exactly your story is going to be about too because if I don't know what the main storyline is I can't think of a good title... if it's just about the ups and downs of high school you can maybe use "High School Days."

noo i decided to change it to sumfin like i dunno
ders gunna be 3 girls an 3 boyz an
1 boy an girls name hav to b indian since im nt hindu i dunno wa to name dem an da rest all english

im plannin on to do the story abit like high skewl buh diffren like not ups an dwns iz gunna b a drama/comedy an bit of horror πŸ˜† sowwi if am boverin ya buh i feel lyk doin a story cuz ive read lots on the writers corner which has inspired me esp urs like da cryin clown 😳
Robsessed. thumbnail

noo i decided to change it to sumfin like i dunno
ders gunna be 3 girls an 3 boyz an

im plannin on to do the story abit like high skewl buh diffren like not ups an dwns iz gunna b a drama/comedy an bit of horror πŸ˜† sowwi if am boverin ya buh i feel lyk doin a story cuz ive read lots on the writers corner which has inspired me esp urs like da cryin clown 😳

okies so dis iz wa i caym up wiv

6 main characters 😳

girls names:
Jasmine a.k.a jas
Tianna a.k.a tia
Daniell a.k.a ella

boys names:
Zacharias a.k.a zac
Christopher a.k.a chris
James  a.k.a jay

thats the name i sorted everyfin out

Edited by BabyLove96 - 15 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help... but it looks like you've done fine on your own :)
Robsessed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhilt

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help... but it looks like you've done fine on your own :)

its ok but u no ma storrie??? yeh i wanna go first person with tia (the character) shud i do dah or will it rek da hole story up???πŸ˜•
chhilt thumbnail

its ok but u no ma storrie??? yeh i wanna go first person with tia (the character) shud i do dah or will it rek da hole story up???πŸ˜•

I already PMed you :)
Robsessed. thumbnail

ok i have a new problem with my new story entitled Simply Perfect im having trouble with the parents. There not really much in the story since they have work etc etc and the other problem is since i'm first person i really can't express the real Regina infront of Eshaye (Main character) plz send me a message x

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok i have a new problem with my new story entitled Simply Perfect im having trouble with the parents. There not really much in the story since they have work etc etc and the other problem is since i'm first person i really can't express the real Regina infront of Eshaye (Main character) plz send me a message x

hey selina.. do you still need help with this or are you okay? 😳
Robsessed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

hey selina.. do you still need help with this or are you okay? 😳

hi nishi ... yep i still need help without it i cant continue the story 😳
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi nishi ... yep i still need help without it i cant continue the story 😳

hmmm.. ok wait a few more days. i'll try to read ur story and see what you mean and try to help. πŸ˜ƒ