Hrithik Roshan is hot, says Michelle Rodr

mahek17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

glamsham.com

Former "Lost" star Michelle Rodriquez, who is packing her bags and heading for India, is completely bowled over by Hrithik Roshan's good looks.

"Oh, I think he is hot!" she whooped as soon as his name was mentioned. That's a step up in our opinion from Colin Farrell, the Irish bad boy she was crazy about ever since the two of them were on screen together in "S.W.A.T."

Rodriquez's familiar with many of India's top Bollywood stars and is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan as well. She would be travelling to India in six months time to do some charity work.

"I'm counting the days," she told www.hollywood.tv, before adding that she also wants to take out some time to check out Bollywood and Ramoji Film City.

"I love Bollywood films, and I always cry when I watch them," she said.

When it comes to the men in her life, she was recently quoted as saying: "The kind of people I fall for are free spirits, people who'll run naked on the beach with me and won't care if anyone's looking."

But before you think she is just another Hollywood airhead, Rodriquez said she doesn't go along with all the groupthink about India.

"When people here in America talk to me about India, they make it sound like the country is some big India Inc., high-tech firm with a lot of software writers and call centres.

"If they'd just pick up a book once in a while or read something other than gossip magazines, they'd find out there's a lot more to India than what you get in the news."

Though she's an actress who is best known for her tough roles ever since she played the lead in the boxer film "Girlfight", Rodriquez wants to get more spiritually grounded by spending some time with a guru and learning more about what Hinduism has to offer.

Although her film work has landed her awards like the Deaxville Festival of American Cinema Award for best actress and the Las Vegas Film Critics Society Award for female breakthrough performance, she now wants some spiritual satisfaction.

"I'm at the point in my life where I'm looking for something more spiritually rewarding," the 28-year-old actress said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well its not like rodriguez herself is not hot, what is she making a movie here or is it a holiday?
Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail
wow she's also a fan of srk,cool 😊