Rana Naved Or Sami(Why Dropped)

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I DOnt Know That If there is Perfect Pacer In Paki Team Why Do Selecters Drop Him....  If shoaib Is'nt there, Dont YOu Think They Need a Pacer Like Sami...... Wicket TO Wicket Bowler......

Is Sami is Better Or Rana..........  The Type Of Perfomances he is Giving now-a-dayz.... I  DOnt Think he is the need of Team .......  Sami is Better....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini2390 thumbnail
i personally prefer sami over rana, and plus sami even chips in a lot in batting even though hes not a batsmen.... rana is also a good bowler, but he gives away too many runs and especially recently..... i dont know y rana isnt dropped though... i think sami shud be brought in in the next match

in an interview, inzamam stated that he hasnt been -playing sami cuz he thinks sami isnt taking continuous wickets.... i agree, sumtimes sami may not be the best of wicket taking bowlers that pak has, but i think hes a fighter and plays really well, i prefer him over rana ryt now!
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sami at the moment. Don't know what is going on with Rana
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no way they are both poor bowlers, there was a time when sami was good but he is really poor at the moment along with rana
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

i personally prefer sami over rana, and plus sami even chips in a lot in batting even though hes not a batsmen.... rana is also a good bowler, but he gives away too many runs and especially recently..... i dont know y rana isnt dropped though... i think sami shud be brought in in the next match

in an interview, inzamam stated that he hasnt been -playing sami cuz he thinks sami isnt taking continuous wickets.... i agree, sumtimes sami may not be the best of wicket taking bowlers that pak has, but i think hes a fighter and plays really well, i prefer him over rana ryt now!

Thats true, Sami is not Taking Wickets continously but He is not as Much expensive Bowler as Rana...

So instead Of Rana , they Need Sami