Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashaswi789 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Idont think RAJATH TOKAS IS NOT 13 YEARS,BECAUSE IN INDYA.COM INTERVIEW RAJATH SAID HE WAS 16YEARS.bUT WHATEVER HIS AGE IS WE ALL LOVE HIM. 😊    Edited by yashaswi789 - 17 years ago
Divsoni thumbnail
Hi I am a new member First thing I have noticed here it's Rajat's Birthday!! As I seen in his wikipedia profile it is posted as 19th July 1990...So bit confuse about it. Is anyone can clear this doubt?

After all.. I am here as I am his Huge fan!! He is incredible and I loved to see him in star parivaar award, He has a best personality to suit PRC role. Congratulations to you Rajat.. We love u!!
geetikadhariwal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good idea..instead of posting new threads on the same topic,ppl can share details/info on him here.

Good work!

urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I WANNA POST SOME PIX BUT IS NOT WORKING
Leo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: urcrazy

I WANNA POST SOME PIX BUT IS NOT WORKING

u gotta go to an imagesharing site like www.imageshack.com or www.tinypic.com and upload ur pic there....then...click on this box  and copy the link here! 😊

Leo thumbnail
Guys....if u wanna discuss abt Prithviraj Chauhan....and the serial and stuff...go to http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=161
Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divsoni

Hi I am a new member First thing I have noticed here it's Rajat's Birthday!! As I seen in his wikipedia profile it is posted as 19th July 1990...So bit confuse about it. Is anyone can clear this doubt?

After all.. I am here as I am his Huge fan!! He is incredible and I loved to see him in star parivaar award, He has a best personality to suit PRC role. Congratulations to you Rajat.. We love u!!

ya.....there was a lotta confusion abt his age....his actual age is 16 yrs old...according to sources!!😃

RTAY thumbnail
acc to sbs he's getting 15 on coming b'day...
Leo thumbnail
Rajat's most latest off-screen picture!
Leo thumbnail
 Edited by Leo - 16 years ago