Posted: 17 years ago

It's family time for Roshni

The actress is hardly shooting for Kasamh Se these days

Back to Section Stories Posted On Monday, March 12, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Ranjib Mazumder

Roshni Chopra
Of late, Roshni Chopra aka Pia has been missing in action on Kasamh Se. The actress, who tied the knot recently, makes frequent trips to the capital just to be with her family. Needless to say, the production house has also given in to Chopra's diva demands for a flexible shooting schedule. When quizzed about her absence on the show Roshni says, "Now, I am out of Jai Walia's house and the focus is not on my track. My track is running parallel and I am not totally out of the picture. But, obviously, the focus is more on Prachi and Ram for the moment. But, I am happy the time I am getting out of my shoots. I have been in Delhi for over a week now."

However, the actress has no intentions of cutting down on work. After having juggled three shows, she intends to take up a few more telly assignments. "When I take up more projects, I will have a choc-o-block schedule. So, I am utilising the much needed time I am getting now," she says. No wonder hubby Siddharth is more than happy. "Siddharth just can't believe that I have so much time for him and my family. It feels so nice when you can make your dear ones enormously happy by spending quality time with them," she adds.

However, this hasn't gone down well with her co-stars. A few have been getting envious about all the free time that Roshni is getting. "The production house has obviously agreed to all her demands. She is lesser in the picture these days. Post- marriage, there has been a marked change in Roshni's behaviour. Unlike her bubbly self she has mellowed down these days," says a co-star on condition of anonymity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very interesting.so sweet of her to fly to delhi.thanx for sharing. 😊
whats going on 😭 whos that annoymous star going around talking to the papers 😡 not very professional....if shes not needed whats the problem if shes allowed leave then...shes just married as well 😳 not like she had a massive break... also whats with this journalists intro! diva because she asked for better schedule since shes not needed anyway. Edited by Ektas_Angel - 17 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats why she isnt there that much!!!!!!

so more jai bani!! yay!!!!! 😳 😳
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i like roshni chopra a lot so i am happy for her that she can spend more time with her family.. Edited by anjananazir - 17 years ago
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
well said my angel 👏 😳 😃
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy she gets 2 spent time with her family, 😊!!!