ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Please don't take this seriously. Take it just as a fun thread

The permission to start this project has been granted by Jailor-the-great Bhaskar Boss.

Project – BLITZKRIEG

Project Sponsor: RitaJaani (RitzBitz)

Project Manager – Chamelikayaar

Team Members:           with drrrrrrruuuum roooooolllll

MunnaBhai M.B.B.S (Maha Bharat ke Bhim Sen)

Jaya

Matarani Dia

Cryptic-than-thou….Taran - Egghatcher

Chhotu…..Brighter than thou….Sunny

Chhoti……Lighter than thou…..Snowflakes

My Borther from another mother....Adi

Tansen….Amit…Sur Sangam

Premnath ji…..Surpremi…Sunil Bhai

The very cute fishy…Mermaid_QT

Confused Videshi….AZNDESI…Ron

Laughing-gas-struck…..Guardian Angel….Minali

Haute Couture expert ….anita….ani11

Evilgenius Saaniya

Anu of Anu_Vinit fame

He-who-busts-all-dhang-ki-chat Rahul the Chatbuster

Jailor the great – Bhaskar

The very starry eyed – Simi - Simtara

Vinnie

Tisha - Tania Ganguly

Tanya the TRUBL

Anu the Geek (ans24us1)

Apne Piya ke pyaar mein bechain Piyabawri

And some others who will be enlisted as they come…

Date Started:                03/04/2007

Background:   With her current bachcha (read: spouse) in her bag intact, Rita, with due permission of her bachcha has decided to fill her partially empty pocket with another spouse (read: plunge). What an understanding bachcha….Bachcha ho to aisa….She is inspired by her favorite Pan Parag tagline….ek se mera kya hoga…..Her groom will be none other than the doyen of the Indian film industry…..ladies and gentlem….yes…..none other than….AMITABH BACHCHAN….CKY hired a professional punditayin (Minali) who has matched the nakshatra and kundalis of the 2 individuals and found perfect match…..as they say…match made in heaven….so who are we earthlings to stop the inevitable?….Let the party begin……no no no…not yet the time to open champagne….this is serious issue

Issue/Problem Statement: There are several wannabe brides but unfortunately with the way the stars are lined up, their kundalis didn't match..Expect them to gatecrash during the party. We need some gunda/mawaalis to guard the gates….any takers?

Goals:

Create a complete list of ceremonies, activities and assign responsibilities Assign start date/Time and End Date/Time to each task and activity Complete all tasks and activities as defined on time and budget Complete the Saath Phere (not the Ekta Kapoor serial) Complete the Kanyadaan
  1. Wash off the hands after that

Project Scope:

Finish all tasks and activities related to marriage on time and budget Kanya (Rita) marries Amitabh Bachchan
  1. Vidai is performed on time

Deliverables:

Will be defined as the tasks and activities lists is completed

Executive Summary:

Like in any other project an active participation is quintessential to the successful completion of the project. There are some risks and critical success factors as associated with any time and cost bound project. In order to prevent this project from becoming a capital project (expenses exceeding $250,000) and thereby requiring chairman Vijay's approval, an all out effort will be made to contain the cost of the project. All the time spent on chatting will be ignored as they will be accounted under personal time off. Prolonged chats will be "charged" under Leave of Absence.

Lastly, all honorable participants are humbly requested to list the activities associated with the project and their choice of role that they will like to take on. In the past this project manager has acted on behalf of Dulha so he is quite nescient about the dulhan side or ceremonies.

Preliminary list of roles

Haldi Rasm Vidai Sangeet Ceremony Rona Dhona Matha Khaana Mandap (Tambu) Khaana (bheja ke alawa) Doctor on site decoration Haute Couture (Dresses) Drinks Jewelleries Gifts for Ladka party Kholi ka intezaam (for guests) Preparing invitations
  1. Add on please…..to complete the list

Before the ceremonies begin, we need executive sponsor signoff on the project charter. CKY got the signoff of the great AB which is attached herewith. We need a signoff on the project charter from the co-sponsor of the event….our own…..RITZBLITZKRIEG…..ladies and gentlemen….one and only….RITAJAANI…

AB's signoff

I Amitabh Bachchan, hereby, in my full hosh-o-hawaas sign my impending stragulation sentence….oops….marriage to my long time beau Ritajaani. I understand the casualities….ooops….the cause and effect of such an event and ready to bear all consequences, fiduciary or legal, as they may come.

Sd/-

Amitabh Bachchan

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wite_rainbow thumbnail
👏
Boss/Partner/Mannu...Partner 😳 reporting for duty 😆 😆 apna wohi chalega...gulabo 😉 😆
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

👏
Boss/Partner/Mannu...Partner 😳 reporting for duty 😆 😆 apna wohi chalega...gulabo 😉 😆

Kya baat hai.....Jaroor....😆

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Aye aye Sir! Minali reporting here. 😆
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUARDIAN ANGEL

Aye aye Sir! Minali reporting here. 😆

Good to see you here Minali.....We will start distributing tasks tomorrow. At this time, I need people to look over the tasks and let me know if I missing something so I can complete the task list.....(being a novice myself...I am sue there are tonnes of tasks missing)😃.....and although I don't mean to say that you are an "experienced" person......I am counting on your punditayeen factor....😆

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

👏

Me too reporting for duty shaab !*salutes*

*Jaya* thumbnail
Count me in... 😉😈

Why 😈... We shall see 😃😆😆

mermaid_QT thumbnail
mere sasur ki shadi aur main na aaoo?    😉
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

mere sasur ki shadi aur main na aaoo?    😉

Abh yeh kya hai😆

anyways me tooo in how?lets see😉😆

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bandi haazir hai janaab! *salute*
Aapne gaane ko to list me daal diya shaab, lekin naach ka kya hoga? (not that I'm volunteering! 😕😆)