Kashish-Sujal were best couple’

currentchaos thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
   Saturday, March 03, 2007

Now that Kahin To Hoga is off air, what's up with Aamna Shariff. In a tete-e-tete, the gorgeous Kashish talks about her future plans.

On Kahin To Hoga

I miss it very dearly. But the good thing is it went off-air when it was at its peak. It ran for more than three years and I consider it a very successful show. Many of my fans come up to me and say how much they miss the show and how my show was a part of their lives.

I got along with all my co-stars. Poonam Joshi, who played my sister, Amit Thakur, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Deepak Parasher are the ones with whom I bond very well. I miss all that now.

People loved the Kashish-Sujal duo very much. Even I personally believe that they were the best pair on-screen. I will always try to recreate that magic in any role I do in future.

On Shabbir Ahluwalia

(Much has been read into Shabbir's friendship with Aamna and he is accused of causing the break up with Rajeev Khandelwal).  I am not answerable to anyone. Let people think what they want. I never did and will not talk about my personal life.

New assignments

I am going through a lot of scripts. If any of the scripts grab my interest, then definitely I will take that up. I signed up KTH only because the character of Kashish was very unique. About my Sony show, talks are still in a nascent stage. I can't say anything about it now. I will surely let you know if something concrete happens. (Sampurn)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx.shes right. she shouldnt have to answer to anyone.
londong33za thumbnail
i 2 miss kth!!! 😭 yes sujal and kashish are the best couple!!!
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: julle1234567890

thanx.shes right. she shouldnt have to answer to anyone.

But,then if she didn't answer the question,it would mean she seriously is dating Shabbir...as she didnt even bother to back up these accusations

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why dint she answer the question on Shabbir....

I mean come on..she has always denied her rumours with Raj...she never gave such an ans..............

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
There is a common thing between Rajeev, and Aamna....
Both don't like to talk about their personale life 😉 😳
I really like that on them....

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee.... Edited by farislove - 17 years ago
crazyfanar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha004

But,then if she didn't answer the question,it would mean she seriously is dating Shabbir...as she didnt even bother to back up these accusations

ya u r 110% right😭😕

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes she is right Kashish sujal were best 😳 but about shabz !hmm i think she is fade up of these kinds of questions that's y she is saying like this aur abhi jo recent article aya uska us mein she said that [COLOR=RED]"RAJEEV WILL B ALWAYZ A PART OF MY LIFE NO MATTERS WHOM WE MARRIED"it meanz in her life raj is most wanted more than his life pertner so shaadi bhi kerlo na yaar kia masla hai i think the main pb is their religins 😭
sunaina02 thumbnail
In sab rumours mein kucch to hai.
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why Every One Ask These thing From Aamna,
Of-course , Coz Sh is Best 😳