muna580 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
    I used to watch ELAS and somewhere down the middle, I didn't have access to TV so I had to stop watching it. When I started watching again, I noticed that the main character, Anu got changed to some new girl. What happened to the other Anu that was played by Kanchi Kaul? Is she going to come back? Also, what happened to Anu's mamu, mother, and her grandmother. Why did all these characters disappear

Also, is Kanchi Kaul in an upcoming hidi movie? I think I saw her in a song with Aksay Kumar or something like that, I am not sure. . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think that was her in the movie...but maybe ur talking about a diferent movie, cuz I saw a girl with akshay kumar who looked a lot like anu but I dont think she was, but I am not sure.

About Kanchi...She has left ELAS and got plastic surgery *in the show, and now is the new anu who is doing really well.
The other characters are still in the show but for some reason dont come a lot.
buttercup thumbnail
She left the serial.!
Sai is doing the role.
She wont be back! 😛
muna580 thumbnail
Aww I miss her. She was much better of an actress then the new Anu. And her smile was so beautiful....I want to see more of her...
nee_1221 thumbnail
ayesha pushes her off the cliff and everybody thinks she is dead but anuradha's father (who thinks anuradha is dead )finds her in water and gets a plastic surgery for her ,she looks like anuradha.
Anuradha's father is also killed by ayesha coz he had some proof against ayesha and he wanted to show it to nikil and tell him that ananya is alive.
And now we find out anuradha is alive too,she is helping ananya .
Hope this helped